Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-11-2018, 04:15 AM
Knower

Post Doors opening

Lately I have been experiencing something crazy. I am home alone and I hear doors opening and closing. The front door loudly closing. I run out to see if someone is there but no one can is there. Yesterday I was laying in bed and I vividly saw a door with a clear doorknob open and close. Has anyone heard about this? It’s been on my mind. Thanks y’all!
Old 29-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Knower

I have witnessed something close to this as well.
I can't tell you for sure what it is, but I will share it to the best of my ability.

When I was 16 yrs old I moved into my dad's house. He'd moved to a foreign country a couple of years prior, and as an executive perk he got to live in this huge beautiful house. I arrived to the house, and at first all was great. But in time.i started noticing some odd things.
When I would watch TV until late, often times I'd hear steps on part of the floors in the downstairs area, which were made of wood. The footsteps would transition from the wood to the marble flooring in the living room behind the couch I'd sit on. I'd feel a presence. It would pace back and forth across these different flooring types. My father witnessed this once, which seemed to spook him a bit. He didn't speak of it at the time.
In time, I started noticing something else odd during the day. The bedrooms were all upstairs, and for some reason sometimes my door just would not stay shut. It would open and close, without a single draft in the house, all windows closed but only if we all happened to be downstairs. My father would yell at me to close it, I'd walk upstairs, make sure it was securely shut, all windows were closed and wait on it. It would stay shut until usually I'd take my foot off the last step downstairs. Once I was downstairs it would start opening and shutting once more.
Over time I got used to it and just put it off my mind.

Last year, over 20 years after these incidents, and now in a completely different country, in a conversation with my dad, something got us to the topic of strange things and I mentioned that house. Turns out my dad had been holding on to some secrets all these years, in order not to frighten me and my little brother, who was a toddler at the time.

Turns out, he says, that everytime all of us would leave the house, one of the rooms in the house would get a its decorations and furniture all moved about. Pictures would fall, things would move, be thrown around. It became a routine for my parents to got and fix and particular room whenever we left the house for more than a few minutes. The two of them had never shared that with anyone.
They didn't know what to make of it.

A few years later, I'd gone to college and my parents/brother were all set to move on to a different branch in another country. His substitute was arriving a few days after my parents departure and their whole family were set to go live at the house. Whatever inhabited that place didn't quite seem fond of them.
The first night of their arrival they decided to sleep on the very same room mentioned previously, the one where things would get moved. No one knew of the things we'd witnessed at that house, but that executive and his family left the house a few hours after attempting sleep and refused to return they moved someplace else and never set a foot at that house. My father heard through other employees from the corporation that, as they new exec his wife and young child slept together in their room, the bed got lifted up into the air carrying them and started shaking, then fell down.

I don't blame them from running out. I still can't tell you for sure what caused all of it, but I surely could not come up with a rational explanation for it.