Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Master
I can grok it.

What will happen to me if I don't see the truth, Jeremy?
Old 05-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Master
Sign of a not very spiritual truth: that something is "going to happen" if we don't follow that truth. Sign of a not at all spiritual fundamentalist truth: that something "terrible is going to happen" if we don't follow that truth. Sign of a spiritual truth: The understanding that what we do, is what happens.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
All I know is, to get others to see the truth, you must pay them a LOT of money! To get a whole country to see the truth costs trillions and trillions of dollars.

Money will make anybody see the truth if they are paid enough of it...do you have that kind of money, Jeremy?

Just the opposite traits, next time you see my government or the world will pay me the money for my doing to benefit them. It's funny and I wonder any government need a man who knew how to control or to avoid the flood or typhoon then how much they will pay for me of my service. Yearly pay or item by item or service by service pay. I prefer a million pay per service and I don't do for small pay. Then I will be rich, do you not think that I'm as a human resource is worthy to pay that sum per service. Say, the Ebola disease healing. I done for free.... Next time I ask someone to pay for me then I do it , otherwise I don't see or listen.... about it.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I can grok it.

What will happen to me if I don't see the truth, Jeremy?

If you don't see the truth then I don't see you or I may see you at a far distance. Joke only, I don't answer that type of questions now. You can do or think whatever you want. Be yourself!
Old 05-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Just the opposite traits, next time you see my government or the world will pay me the money for my doing to benefit them. It's funny and I wonder any government need a man who knew how to control or to avoid the flood or typhoon then how much they will pay for me of my service. Yearly pay or items by item or service by service pay. I prefer a million pay per service and I don't do for small pay. Then I will be rich, don't you not think that I'mas a human resource is worthy to pay that sum per service. Say, the Ebola disease healing. I done for free.... Next time I ask someone to pay for me then I do it , otherwise I don't see or listen....
The government don't know what they are missing out on, do they? I mean, they should have hired you and payed you millions of dollars ages ago...I wonder why they didn't?
Old 05-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Master

Quote:
I will try doing that outside any designated forum for it - like Hinduism, because I tend to keep it all in there.

If somebody posted "why is life so difficult' in the Hindu forum - different story entirely.

I don't know, my answer would have to be the same regardless where I was, who I was talking. How can answer be different especially since questions seem much the same. For instance why life is so difficult I'd have to ask what they saw and start from their. I use to believe life was difficult to for instance, then I found it was me.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
You can do or think whatever you want. Be yourself!
Even though I don't need your permission, we're getting there and this is an improvement! You get a very rare Necro e-hug.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I don't know, my answer would have to be the same regardless where I was, who I was talking. How can answer be different especially since questions seem much the same. For instance why life is so difficult I'd have to ask what they saw and start from their. I use to believe life was difficult to for instance, then I found it was me.
Baile advised I should answer according to my belief systems, even saying how I should speak about Shiva in relation to everyday questions asked outside the Hindu forum.

I am autistic, I have an INTJ personality and I am anal retentive.

Things belong where things belong and if I didn't create the thread and it's outside a forum where I should be talking about it, I just don't feel right about discussing it there. This is why.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:52 PM
Master

Quote:
All I know is, to get others to see the truth, you must pay them a LOT of money! To get a whole country to see the truth costs trillions and trillions of dollars.

Money will make anybody see the truth if they are paid enough of it...do you have that kind of money, Jeremy?

There is a little truth to this in a way. It isn't so much money but what money allows time and repetition.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Funny, I was told that on this forum just a bit recently. Like, "why are you even here?"

Uhh... because I have my own personal spiritual path. Just because it doesn't match up to *your* expectations.

I never really saw myself as spiritual anyway for those reasons you listed. I have a mental illness, my therapist says I have repressed anger, I can be downright awful sometimes. Plus these days I don't even have any practices I follow.

So what? I believe in an unseen realm, well, I have *seen* it, so it's not even a questioning of believing. There are other dimensions and universes out there. No doubt. And I don't really even need to say that to justify myself, but I've been on an incredibly journey, and these days it is all just a part of my story. My life - it is what it is. No labels are really needed. But it helps to have a grammatical framework, lol.