Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Neville

OK, eartprowler,

I do have an exeptional gatekeeper, he don't say much but he has a very intimidating air about him . I can't imagine he would let a baser energy through though do accept that they might occasionally be remiss.

My Sister appeared in the meditation/lucid dream only younger, and the mother figure, now long deceased expressed her regret at her never having had any children.

Laura,

My questions get tougher alas. I also wanted know if a past life can be a spirit guide now, but thats for another thread :)
Old 01-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Summerland

Neville, I had a very long response for you but when I went to add a smilie, it all froze up. We are in the midst of some solar winds that are disrupting the magnetic field. When I get up I will retype and send to you. Namaste
Old 01-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Neville

I look forward to reading it Summerland :)
Old 01-02-2011, 04:59 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
OK, eartprowler,

I do have an exeptional gatekeeper, he don't say much but he has a very intimidating air about him . I can't imagine he would let a baser energy through though do accept that they might occasionally be remiss.

My Sister appeared in the meditation/lucid dream only younger, and the mother figure, now long deceased expressed her regret at her never having had any children.

Laura,

My questions get tougher alas. I also wanted know if a past life can be a spirit guide now, but thats for another thread :)

Who was the mother figure? Have you ever read Jane Robert's Oversoul 7 Trilogy? Oversoul 7 was a spirit guide to his alternate incarnates. He didn't even know it at the time until he remembered it with the help of his guide.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Medium_Laura

ohh and what IF that person was showing you them from ANOTHER life you had together, but they had the same personality, because we keep our personality in spirit as in life. oohhhhh so deep! :)
Old 01-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Neville

I am no closer to understanding why a spirit person who was clearly who they said they were should appear as a different person with a different voice to that which they had while in the physical plane, I will have to ask them I suppose
Old 01-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Medium_Laura

Please do! and then let us all know :)
Old 01-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Neville

iolite,

I have not read those stories but you forward an interesting possibility

Quote:
Oversoul 7 was a spirit guide to his alternate incarnates. He didn't even know it at the time until he remembered it with the help of his guide.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Enya

Neville, as regards your sister's appearance, a couple of possibilities come to mind:

she could not appear as herself, so spoke through another spirit person (other spirits can act as mediums from their side too)

she appeared as she is now, as her true spirit self, rather than as the woman you knew (I know this can happen, I've spoken to my mum as she was and as she now is - totally different forms, but still Mum)

Since you sensed her energy as true, go by that rather than the visual. Sensing cannot be fooled so easily.

Yes, a past life form can act as a guide. Anything is possible.

Btw, sometimes people re-incarnate quickly, but 'quick' is relative in spirit terms... Even when you are incarnate, the greater part of you remains in spirit form.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Neville

Quote:
she appeared as she is now, as her true spirit self, rather than as the woman you knew (I know this can happen, I've spoken to my mum as she was and as she now is - totally different forms, but still Mum)

Thank you Enya,

I was beginning to think I had lost my marbles :)