Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-11-2021, 06:57 PM
Experiencer
Diiferent Types Empaths

Hi, there are different types of empaths some are just breaking out others are born with a high degree of empathy but again it depends on what type you are or you might display more then one trait there is a very close link with HSPs has a very close correlation what you have to know is your own thinking pattern usually in the presence of other people do certain types of people upset you or just it just come out of the blue for no reason do you get unexplaineable thoughts when talking to friends and they look at you strangely are you intorvert or extrovert do you get drained in crowds have you had really strange experiences you cannot explain mostly when you were very young about eight or nine years old, you cannot totally protect your self from the unknown how i protect my self is not to react to it or laugh at it or them which diffuses there energy. sometimes i pick on sentences or part sentences that just pop into my head and the person utters the words a minute or two later i used to worry shreik in horror at one time but if you dont accept it you could go mad and beleave me thats not nice either you heard that saying been there done that