Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Knower
are we all psychic

i was thinking about it earlier and it's like we are all capable and all connected to the same source, so i think it's safe to say we are all psychic but some haven't unlocked it yet.
i noticed from many youtube videos it's like its hinting that over time all the false info's, mind control, tap water and processed food and all that has made it harder for anyone to tap in to it. it's like someone higher up doesn't want you to be uncontrollable and free, i think if you can get over that big mental block then you can achieve just about anything. does that sound right to you and what are your views?
Old 16-01-2019, 05:07 PM
Guide

I agree with you, I definitely think there's a bit of conspiracy at play, and yes I do think we are all psychic. We all have access to higher guidance, our own intuition and compass. Some are born with abilities that stay open throughout their lives, some shut it off at a young age, some try really hard to tap into it...it's different for everyone. There have been studies trying to prove whether the tap water calcified the pineal gland etc. in an effort to keep us from harnessing our gifts, but at the end of the day I don't want to put my energy and efforts into trying to figure this all out. We can only do our part as individuals to attempt to make the right choices as far as what we consume, and by consume I'm not just referring to food and water, but also the media...that's a whole other topic.

I believe if one feels like they're being controlled and blocked, then they will be controlled and blocked. Control what you can control, that's how I feel.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Seeker

Hi, I dont pay much attention to conspiracy theories because whatever happens around us, we have the key to our own doors and locks. Spiritual, personal and psychic development are intertwined (I believe), because they combine to create our responses to life.

There are times, and perhaps whole lifetimes for some, when shutting that psychic door is necessary because there is another purpose to fulfil, and other times when its time to open that door because its the right thing yo do. Its not always a concious choice, but being in touch with intuition, the feeling to go one way or the other is usually right.
Old 16-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Administrator
There is a saying that is very true and that is.

Everybody is psychic. But not all psychics are mediums.

Namaste
Old 16-01-2019, 11:49 PM
Knower
it feels like this sort of thing is like a hidden truth, and i feel like many people in the past were trying to discover this and they knew deep down there's more to find out but it was hard to find due to earthly distractions and what you learn at school or history or religion. i like to keep an open mind here, i have no path at the moment but it seems each has bits you can take but you can't fully agree with it all. that's how i feel yeah.
Old 22-01-2019, 01:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes i think we all have powers beyond the norm in a spiritual way. What i think is blocking them is our poor diet and the boundaries we put up that stops us from being sensitive to whats going on inside ourselves, while we're taking on other people's karma