Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-01-2019, 03:36 PM
Newbie ;)

A Course in Miracles

Does anyone think A Course in Miracles is legit?
Old 14-01-2019, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentina
Does anyone think A Course in Miracles is legit?

Everything in this world is a piece of creation that either resonates or doesn’t. Sometimes the proof of these creations comes not through the minds idea of things, but through you and your life experience, where the experience itself decides. I haven’t read it, but certainly my journey through my own processors has opened me to see, it has its place within the nature, of our deepest, more sustained healed self. The steps align to what I’ve experienced directly, as a an unfolding process in myself.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Any Course in Miracles is Ilegit, Fake and an attempt to defraud a Citizen of the World. Miracles Happen. Only if you believe. So their can be no course in making Miracles. It happens only if you believe. Anyone selling any course on how to get miracles is not being sincere because the course outline is simple and straight. Believe. But the matter is , WHO DO YOU BELIEVE IN. GOD OR SATAN. BECAUSE SATAN ALSO DOES MIRACLES. ONLY THAT HIS OWN COMES WITH CONDITIONS THAT SEEK YOUR SOUL..
Old 15-01-2019, 04:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Coco
Any Course in Miracles is Ilegit, Fake and an attempt to defraud a Citizen of the World. Miracles Happen. Only if you believe. So their can be no course in making Miracles. It happens only if you believe. Anyone selling any course on how to get miracles is not being sincere because the course outline is simple and straight. Believe. But the matter is , WHO DO YOU BELIEVE IN. GOD OR SATAN. BECAUSE SATAN ALSO DOES MIRACLES. ONLY THAT HIS OWN COMES WITH CONDITIONS THAT SEEK YOUR SOUL..

I suspect that you have not read the book A Course in Miracles. It is a book of teachings which deals with universal spiritual themes, such as responsibility and forgiveness. I won't attempt to sum it up, but I will provide one quote:

I am responsible for what I see.
I choose the feelings I experience, and I decide upon the goal I would achieve.
And everything that seems to happen to me
I ask for, and receive as I have asked.

Peace.
Old 15-01-2019, 05:17 AM
janielee

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

And everything that seems to happen to me
I ask for, and receive as I have asked.

Peace.

Hi iamthat

I presume you believe this; may I ask you to comment further - how did you come to see this for yourself, and how do you interpret it to live life?

We really ask for everything that we experience?

JL
Old 15-01-2019, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Hi iamthat

I presume you believe this; may I ask you to comment further - how did you come to see this for yourself, and how do you interpret it to live life?

We really ask for everything that we experience?

JL

Hi JL

I do believe that we are the creators of our own experience. We each have our own subjective experiences within a shared objective reality. The shared objective reality is the environment we all live in. My experience of this environment and every person in it is entirely subjective. All I can know (on a physical level) is the information which is received through the senses and interpreted by my mind.

So at the moment you and I are apparently engaged in a conversation, but my actual experience is simply seeing shapes and colours which I mentally interpret as words on a computer screen, and I assume that there is another person somewhere on this planet who has typed those words.

It is the same if I go into town. I may meet people and engage with them, but all I experience is the shapes and colours I see and the sounds I hear (plus whatever else is experienced by my other senses), and that brings forth mental and emotional and physical responses within me.

In other words, I cannot know anything outside myself. There is only me, experiencing my creation and how I respond to my creation. And I am responsible for my creation and my responses.

But I also accept that my experience is governed by the laws of karma.

This may be my own karma which I have generated along the way. So my present experience is determined by my choices in the past - in other words, these choices are the things which I have asked for and am now receiving.

But there are also greater karmic forces which govern nations and humanity as a whole. These I have no control over, and I am swept along by these greater karmic forces along with everyone else. But I can still only know my own subjective experience within these greater events.

How did I come to see this for myself? It has been a long process of observing and reflection. And of course, I could be completely mistaken, but if I am mistaken then my erroneous understanding is also my creation.

How do I interpret this to live life? I am a great believer in ho'oponopono, which states that we are responsible for everything which manifests in our lives, and if something manifests which causes us stress then our response is one of forgiveness and love.

To sum up, I am consciousness, the creator of my own experience living in my own little universe. And I choose that my universe is a loving and peaceful place. And spiritual realisation allows me to see that my Being pervades my universe. There is only me. But within my universe there are other Beings also experiencing their own universe. So consciousness finds fulfilment through service to all Beings.

Peace.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:18 PM
janielee

Thank you, iamthat.

Blessings.
Old 16-01-2019, 07:07 PM
Seeker

I have found the course in miracles very powerful but I find I need to be in the right place at the right time to take it in on that level.