Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-11-2014, 03:20 AM
Seti Drow

Energy Transfer/Sensing

Has anyone ever dabbled in it before?

If so what was your experien(e, I would like to know. -- Mine was very daunting and brought me down being inexperien(ed.

My experien(e: I tried to push my aura and presen(e out while being awake and aware, over the (omputer I (hanneled my warmth and good energy to her lo(ation and i asked her to be open to the idea and she told me after about 15 minutes of extenuating meditating that she felt my presen(e and my being. Its not the same as astral proje(tion be(ause this was my first time trying it and it over whelmed me and I wanted to experiment and see if it was possible. -- she said she was able to feel me and my warmth, and said it was very real.

Has anyone else ever tried something like this before?
Old 30-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Checkmate.

Yes and it's something that can definitely be done. I don't like to do this because it can create a stronger bond to an individual. But for each person it's different.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:47 PM
jadeany

Has anyone else ever tried something like this before?
Old 09-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Knower

oh yes, it is possible to do and I do it often. Especially for people who are feeling down/and/or ill. I can't do it then if I am also sick, so I instead, I just send them thoughts of feeling better/gentle hugs. :)

Everyone can do this to some degree IMHO. Haven't you ever walked into a room and felt the heaviness of dread in that room? Then found out that a terrible argument had just occurred there--or perhaps two people in that room were not in the best of moods? This is energy being put out and energy being felt.

If you want to send good feeling energies to others, the best thing for you to do is to stay happy and not allow things to bother you. Now, bothersome things happen to everyone. Its a part of life. So, when you do have a bad day, take some time out to decompress. Perhaps meditate with some soft, relaxing music. Recalling some happy memories. whatever you can do to make yourself happy again and allow yourself to bathe in that happiness to lift your mood for some time before trying to send good happy feelings on.

Haven't you ever head "Smile--its contagious"? Well, there is a lot of truth to that. If you are a happy person, and smiling, that happiness will project from you and be 'felt' by others who come in contact with you.

If you are in a bad mood and allowing it to consume you--well, others around you will also pick up on this and it can also bring them down as well.
Old 21-12-2015, 02:47 AM
Master
Yes, I do this often, but I need to take a break from it because I've been investing too much of my own energy into it and now, it's bloody scattered everywhere.

After a few weeks of intense meditation, spiritual and energy work, I woke up today and felt totally and completely drained and shattered like I have a huge hangover, even though no alcohol was consumed.

I cannot think straight, walk in a straight line or even hold my head up. I know it's nothing really serious (I had a full medical a month ago), but I also realise I've been doing too much and need to cut back a bit and find my 'mojo pace'.
Old 06-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Pathfinder
My brother is in college a few states away. If you have anyone you trust even just a room over you can practice feeling each others energy and emotions. You only get better at it with practice.

Little bro was surprised I wasn't BSing him.