Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 17-11-2010, 12:45 PM
kezzabella28

hi

HELLO TO EVERYONE ON HERE X
Old 17-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Master
hello and welcome kezzabella~!
Old 17-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Jules

Hi Kezzabella :)

Welcome to SF, glad you have found us :)

Please acquaint yourself with the rules which you will find at the top left hand of your screen, along with faq's. On the top right you will see quick links. A drop down menu appears with my posts enabling you to keep track of all your postings. Also on that menu is all post from the past 24 hrs along with a whole host of other options.
If you need help with anything, either post on the open forums where I'm sure you'll receive plenty of helpful advice from our lovely members, or you can private message one of the staff team (green, blue or purple names).
To send a private message (pm) click on the persons name, a drop down menu will appear click on the link.
All that's left for me to say is have fun searching through the myriad of topics, Dont be shy to jump in on any of the subjects and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

Love light and laughter
Jules :)
Old 17-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Kezzabella, pleased to meet you!
Old 17-11-2010, 07:03 PM
LightFilledHeart

Hi Kezzabella! Welcome to the forum
Old 17-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Spirited

Hello and welcome to SF
Old 18-11-2010, 02:14 AM
Seeker

new members and new ideas or old ones are most welcome i have found
Old 18-11-2010, 02:20 AM
Master
Well hello to you too I can't wait to learn from you and learn more about you this is an awesome forum with very caring and helpful members.
Spiritlite.