Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Master
For me, realizations are about simply revealing what is ... and then, like what has has been mentioned already, the interpretations are 'made' ...

**Can you please clarify what you mean by 'choice of intention' Tzu, when you revisit this thread?
Old 24-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Mathew... I didn't write the quote in the op, and yes, awareness has everything to do with it.

Real-ize = make real.

We realize what we become aware of.
Spiritually, we realize the truth of being as we become aware in it.
We are Self Realized when we are fully aware in this universal Truth as one's own being.

Xan

How do we make something real? Is it just by becoming aware of it?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 24-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Master
It is not the atman, mind or soul that realises, it is the eternal stream of divinity, flowing through all of that which recognises itself in its disguise.
Old 24-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
It is not the atman, mind or soul that realises, it is the eternal stream of divinity, flowing through all of that which recognises itself in its disguise.

I feel that realizations cross all 'seeming' divisions pete ... even when we are 'in denial' we are still aware, in one sense, of what we 'realize' lol ...
Old 24-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Master
Sorry sound, and thank you for causing me to clarify, I am speaking of the final realisation, not the general ones we come across as we progress.
Old 24-11-2012, 03:45 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
For me, realizations are about simply revealing what is ... and then, like what has has been mentioned already, the interpretations are 'made' ...

**Can you please clarify what you mean by 'choice of intention' Tzu, when you revisit this thread?
Hi Kate: "choice of intention": we choose our 'way' of interacting with Life, our 'way' is our intention.. i.e.: the public figure that donates to charity, appearing a certain 'way', but the motive is to avoid tax penalties, to extract wealth from the system, and to use those dubious gains to traffic in slavery, so.. the "choice of intention" is not apparent, but clearly a 'choice', as the more acceptable 'way' is a ruse for a more 'harmful' way.. the issue, for me, is a constant awareness of purpose and intention, in myself and with others.. keenly aware of how subtle shifts in either affect my 'direction'..

Be well..
Old 24-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Master
I think the problem associated with realizations come when I try to package them as experience. I see the urge to try to grasp them and associate with them supporting a seperate sense of "I".
So in many ways they go from clarity to an attempt to support who I think I am.
Old 25-11-2012, 02:13 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I think the problem associated with realizations come when I try to package them as experience. I see the urge to try to grasp them and associate with them supporting a seperate sense of "I".
So in many ways they go from clarity to an attempt to support who I think I am.
Hi James: What is consistent in your statement, and what is inconsistent? You are clearly aware that you exist as an individuated "I", note the number of times you reference your 'self-awareness' ("I"), but.. there is only a single reference to the "I" you try to believe you 'think' you are, the 'inconsistency'..

Be well..
Old 25-11-2012, 04:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Sorry sound, and thank you for causing me to clarify, I am speaking of the final realisation, not the general ones we come across as we progress.
Is there a 'final' realization pete, in this infinite universe?
Old 25-11-2012, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Hi James: What is consistent in your statement, and what is inconsistent? You are clearly aware that you exist as an individuated "I", note the number of times you reference your 'self-awareness' ("I"), but.. there is only a single reference to the "I" you try to believe you 'think' you are, the 'inconsistency'..

Be well..

Kind of a cheap, unintelligent shot at my deepest thoughts/feelings/expressions/questions, just to further your cause.
You're better than that Tzu.