Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2019, 08:48 PM
Pathfinder
The people that are able can search my energy (although I'm well protected) if they're good and see that this is my truth so there's no need for me to troll. They'll see I like what I do, hence my honesty since herein lies the problem, that I've attempted to stop, it's just not working for me and as its habitual, a person can become complacent.

There's no room for complacency where sorcery is concerned but I do a lot of cannabis and it effs you up if you do it long enough. Sometimes I get my friends to help me and I can assure you I'm no 'wannabe' sorcerer, I'm good at what I do. My house is teeming with magick. I underestimated her and now I find it hard to affect her because I struggle to stay calm when casting. Its hard to stop doing something you like. I've been open and honest, I never said I was a decent person.

I don't care about her or anyone else, I care about myself.

A.Wilson
Old 14-09-2019, 11:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Apparently your death-hex victim is still alive. So that means that either sorcery isn't real or you just suck at it. My wild guess is probably both. My advise to you: Harry Potter is cool and stuff (I've seen all the movies myself) but don't get too carried away by them. It's still fictional after all because there is no such thing as a real life avada kedavra.

This totally rocks. If you run for president, I will vote for you.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:43 PM
Master
Oh, you're still on cannabis if I understand what you meant. If you're still using it, I feel the first step is for you to stop. That ought to clear up your mind and separate your mind from her mind.

Good luck!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 15-09-2019, 02:52 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Anthony, leave this girl alone. Although your death hexes and planting mental suggestions are harmless and not affecting this girl in any way, your inability to let go of the fact that she didn't want you and made you angry once is highly alarming. If you're so good looking, as you claim, go find a girl that actually wants you and leave this one alone. Having a temper tantrum because she sent your new girlfriend a message makes you look incredibly foolish and pathetic. Are really powerful black magic sorcerers obsessed over girls that tattled on them? I'd guess not.
Old 15-09-2019, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMotherKnowsAll
This totally rocks. If you run for president, I will vote for you.

........Seconded.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Guide

Toe-Knee; kudos to you for getting all the heavy hitters to weigh in. Plenty good thoughts here..

You must know death hexes and the like will be re-visited x 3 upon yourself.
-Or maybe you don’t know that?!

No wonder you are having problems now. Just because another human being does not feel the same way you feel about them is not a reason to want them dead. Please get a grip and seek help.
Old 15-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Toe-Knee; kudos to you for getting all the heavy hitters to weigh in. Plenty good thoughts here..

No wonder you are having problems now. Just because another human being does not feel the same way you feel about them is not a reason to want them dead. Please get a grip and seek help.

Death hexes aren't real. However, from a positive point of view they are a perfect indicator to measure one's sanity.
Old 27-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello all
issues like this is affect everybody at a point in their lives but will surely pass
there are so any way the devil manipulate us to drain our energy and left us feeling drained, depressed and frustrated
we will talk about that later
I'll suggest 2 ways to lift our energy and start feeling positive in all aspect of our lives

1 Prayer with spirit: I works if we do it soon like everyday cause we face manipulation assign by Satan to drain our energy and do things he loves

2 daily salt spiritual purification : I can assure everyone that this really works , you will thank me later
this link will guide you on the procedure -https://shrinkme.io/2EVmS6
I will be waiting for the response
Old 27-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Seeker

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
And stop thinking about her. That's probably the biggest thing. Stop thinking about her. Focusing on her just makes the bond stronger between your mind and hers. So just put thoughts of her in the past, protect yourself, and pull out of her mind.

My friend, it's easier said than done. plus, now, he doesn't have the confidence. So I believe the best solution is patience and time.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Seeker

:wav:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne

wow! I know this is harsh, but maybe I can say it in a nicer way! Basically, Anne is motioning that you should find a better way of understand that we all are pearls on a chain. Death hexing should never be an option when you've imposed yourself on the individual. You should try to see this situation a little bit more fairly.
Closed Thread