Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2019, 12:42 PM
Knower
CHANI Project

http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html
Site doesn't exist anymore. Look below for Bring4th posting on it with quotes.

Has anyone heard of this? I have repeatedly breezed by the name and a forum quote caught my attention. I am very curious about this but the forum is now private.

I have already found out the background on the moon with group workings with friends. The "ascension" thing may have been a wrong word chosen, but matches what I have felt about the "harvest".
Everything is eerily accurate with my findings other than the hollow earth idea, which is not something you can physically travel to, more like a separate dimension type of thing.

Quote:
What made CHANI unique from any other channelling method/technique is that the researchers never used a human "channeller". Thus they eliminated the emotion, feeling and interpretation of a human channeller. It was a pure, directed and dedicated channel, not distorted or affected/infected by human mood swings or interferences from the subconscious mind of a human subject with possible suppressed emotion, memory and psychological trauma. The imaginative ability of human input was effectively removed from the calculations and result.

Quote:
On the law of attraction:
"me try xplain this beter
u r god in yor universe
but u not god in gods universe
u need unerstan this
u can only be god in yor own universe
u can not be god in gods universe ok
u not in yor own universe yet ok
u keep on belive u get yor own universe
this take many line times lived then u get yor own universe you play god
now u just belive u part god universe only
eventual u create yor universe by belive
but 4 now u r god in training ok"

Info about it can be found at the original thread where I found it: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/show...ighlight=CHANI
That's the only place where you can find the quotes now.

I would post more quotes here from that site, but we're only supposed to post one or two quotes according to the rules of this site.