Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-02-2019, 02:07 PM
Master

Channelling

I have a bit of free time on my hands, so I thought I’d start a channelling thread, specifically for channelled messages. I have done this before on other forums, with mixed results. Let’s just say the beings I channelled are often at the centre of vicious conspiracy theories and unfounded accusations. I shall refer to them as the Elohim, which is the term they prefer, but you may also know them as the gods, Anunnaki or Devas. I originally came in contact with the Goddess Inanna, who is associated with them, though strictly speaking not a part of their group. Also known under various other names, such as Shakti, Durga, Tara, Ishtar, Aphrodite, Venus, Shekinah or the Holy Spirit, she is the female manifestation of God, who has many forms. I usually just refer to her as „The Goddess”, though Inanna is the name she gave when she first came to me, to save my life and perform healing and Shaktipat on me, as well as merge with me energetically to cause my Kundalini to break through to the Sahasrara and experience what is referred to as „Unity Consciousness”.

I find that channelling works best in a Question and Answer format, so I will start this thread off by asking questions to whoever is willing to connect to me at that time (these beings are busy, busy) and see what comes of it. Anyone want to join in on the fun, you’re more than welcome to. One word of warning though, whatever you may think of them, these beings are real and interacting with them may have real-world consequences that you may not anticipate in advance. I would also ask you to show a measure of respect and earnestness when you pose question to them. Also, you may have someone in mind when asking a question, but someone entirely different may come forward to answer it. Because the Elohim exist as a collective consciousness, they pay little attention to matters of personal identity, often they will answers collectively, or they might nominate someone on their behalf. My usual channel to them is Inanna, though she is also part of their collective, so it has little relevance overall. We also get hung up about the cultural background of various „gods” and worry about things such as cultural appropriation, but they couldn’t care less about that and will manifest in whatever form they might fancy, whether that is Indian, Tibetan, Greek, Sumerian or Jewish. I have not yet had an Egyptian or Native American manifestation, but maybe it will come in time.

Also, a bit about my own religious background. I was brought up a Roman Catholic (not a very devout one), but never felt any connection to this particular form of religion or the characters described in its holy books. My family moved to India for a few years when I was a child and as a result I felt a deep connection to Hinduism ever since. I flirted briefly with Vaishnavism, but found it wasn’t for me either. I did not realise it until later in life, but Lord Shiva, through his creative power as Shakti, has been looking out for me all my life and influencing my spiritual development in subtle ways. I am now convinced that he is the Highest Lord, the One Infinite Creator as well as the Destroyer of Illusion, the only one amongst all the gods who is truly outside this Creation, the Source and Destination of all. I do connect to him sometimes, if he wishes to impart some teachings, I will share them here.