Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Yea, political correctness is made as a way to make people afraid to speak out about things or voice there opinion, like "so you think letting random people into the country from overseas could possibly be a threat? sounds like your a racist"

or "oh you don't like your five year old son/daughter being taught about sex, gays, lesbians and transgenders by there school teacher? well.. you must be homophobic then"

Btw Trumps not perfect, but if hillery won that election i guess America would be at war with Russia right now and also have a heap of islamic terrorists blowing themselves up all over the states.

And also yea if so many of these politicians hate Trump and the media keeps blowing up stories about him, he must be making a few of those paedophile politicians afraid they own the mainstream media btw. We'll see what happens i guess.

I'll admit that I did a lot of praying that that lying, corrupt, incompetent and horrible, evil old woman would NOT be our president!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 08-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Master
I feel like the highest prayer we can all pray is the Lord's Prayer by aligning our will with God's Will and living our lives with integrity, peace, honor, love, and grace. The Lord's Prayer is perfect because it reminds us that God's Will would be done. The duality within identity politics only serves to detract us from our connection with the Holy Spirit and to instill hostility, rage, and hate. I only pray and have FAITH in God's Will be done on Earth however God Sees fit and trust in His Infinite Divine wisdom. Much LOVE and PEACE to ALL. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 08-01-2018, 10:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
Regardless of how anyone might pray, I have FAITH in God's Will. It's all Good. Even a destructive forest fire can serve a purpose for growth and renewal. We may not always understand and see the bigger picture, but there is a method to the madness that only the Divine Intelligence can comprehend. Let's just enjoy the roller coaster ride with Grace, Faith, Hope, and Love. LOL Thank you God for the most awesome dramatic show of LIFE as we near our grand finale! WoOoOoO!!! :)

Lol, you're so awesome and so cute

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face! lol

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 08-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I'll admit that I did a lot of praying that that lying, corrupt, incompetent and horrible, evil old woman would NOT be our president!
haha, yea i didn't want her to win it either.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
Lol, you're so awesome and so cute

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face! lol

Hope you have a wonderful day! =D

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 09-01-2018, 12:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If I were an orthodox Christian I'd pray to let the President do his job and cast aside all the detractors and negativity. He was elected. He has his ways. If the majority don't like him they'll elect someone new time. That's democracy.
The way that I see it is that he was elected because 1/2 the country are just like him. They are the reason he has risen to power but.....1/2 the country is the opposite of him and that number was much smaller years ago and is rising.
He is in my opinion a sign that the tides are turning.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 09-01-2018, 03:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
So well said Running!!!

How fortunate we are to have gotten such a smart, successful and brave man to be willing leave his successful business's and family life that clearly mean a lot to him for no other reason than he loves America and wants to help and give back to a country that's been soooo good to him....He's not even excepting a salary... he's just doing it to try straighten this mess out because he loves America!

It is like our prayers have been answered already!!!!

Again....lets pray he stays the course and ignores the radicals in the news media who wont even talk about all the accomplishments he's had in just one year and keeps doing the job!!!!

what also tells the story is his story has been the same for 30 plus years. everything he has talked about 30 years ago is the same. all of which is in his agenda.

thats about as real as real gets.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 09-01-2018, 03:34 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows

Btw Trumps not perfect, but if hillery won that election i guess America would be at war with Russia right now and also have a heap of islamic terrorists blowing themselves up all over the states.

And also yea if so many of these politicians hate Trump and the media keeps blowing up stories about him, he must be making a few of those paedophile politicians afraid they own the mainstream media btw. We'll see what happens i guess.

This is false propaganda.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:37 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
what also tells the story is his story has been the same for 30 plus years. everything he has talked about 30 years ago is the same. all of which is in his agenda.

thats about as real as real gets.

Yes, he's had a history of bankruptcies, fraud, blowhard, self-aggrandizement, lying, cheating, racism, sexism and selfish interests - he is as real as you get and he wasn't wrong when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and his supporters would still love him. God bless America! (and the rest of the world)
Old 09-01-2018, 03:39 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
If someone in our world needs prayer it's Donald Trump. He's easily the most powerful person in the world and his decisions could benefit or ruin countless lives.

Please leave a prayer for the president if you believe in Spiritual entities.

Heavenly Father, Mary, Jesus, Holy Spirit, all Angels, archangels and souls in heaven, surround Donald Trump, create a hedge of protection around him, keep the devil and all demons away from him, fill him with Grace, Enlighten him, change his heart, give him humility, Inspire his Tweets and help him to not make immature comments and insults, may he make all of the decisions that God wants him to make, purify him of racism, may he be the most blessed person on Earth, in Jesus name I pray.

Lord you said ask of the father in the name of Jesus and it will be done. Behold I have asked in the name of Jesus. You said ask and you shall receive , seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. Behold I ask, I knocked, and I seek... Now please fill Trump with every Grace and virtue, fill him with the Holy Spirit, cover him in the blood of Jesus, and give him the full armor of God, in Jesus name I pray.

Anyone got a prayer for Donald Trump? When you pray, pray with great faith that your prayers can change the world. The prayers of Moses saved Israel from destruction. Moses literally got God to change his mind. Pray with faith that you can do the same
https://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnb...g?v=1494613853

I pray for the well being of the many, and the protection of innocents, love for the many, safety for the persecuted, and the spiritual attainment of all and every sincere spiritual seeker.

As to Trump, he is the manifestation of the consciousness of America - and that is what we see.

BT
Closed Thread