Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Any Fellow 'Violet Flamers' Here?

I've been invoking 'The Violet Flame" for a few years now and so much has changed in my life -- and with me -- as a result of it. However, I haven't been doing it routinely for a some months now. I've noticed certain things have gone somewhat downward in my life, so am getting back to it.

For me, it helped open up clearer communication between me and Higher Self and other guides of mine. I have always had some 'psychic sense,' but this really took off with, 'The Violet Flame.' I have found that I have all the 'clairs,' but clairaudience and 'clairvoyance' seem to be my strongest suits. I have had increased episodes of telepathy and empathy. My ability to go lucid in dreams has sharpened. I've since become able to have OBEs at will, while conscious -- not just during asleep. I 'saw' a few more of my past lives. It aided me in the completion of a first-time novel and I also noticed my writing became far superior to what it ever had been. It assisted me in handling my depression and fear issues. It further helped me to realize some important aspects of my destiny. On top of all the above, synchronicities became a frequent thing and some of these were colossal and astounding -- even beautiful. It has done other things for me, and to me, but I'll stop here (for now). ;-)

So, after citing my experiences, I'd like to know what invoking the 'The Violet Flame' has done for you (if anything)?

Last edited by SierraNevadaStar : 09-08-2017 at 03:27 PM.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Master
omg, with all of those benefits, how could you allow yourself to 'slack-off' for a month or two?
lol.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
H:O:R:A:C:E, I know, right?! ;-) But I got complacent and ceased doing it for the most part. Then, following that, it was due to apathy and depression which probably would not have resulted had I not quit.

And I wish it has only been a month or two, but it's been several. I mean, I have done it in that time -- just ever so sporadically. You're supposed to do it daily for fifteen minutes.

Things takes off for me quickly whenever I do get back to decreeing and when I first started to. For some, it can take more time. As with everything, it depends on the individual.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:10 AM
Master
the violet flame is a transforming energy. it strengthens what is real,
by distinguishing fact from fiction, and transforms partially realized
ideas into a greater fullness.
you can bring your lingering ideas of past apathy and depression,
recalcitrance and missed opportunities into that column of light
with you, and allow them to become transformed into something
more useful for you presently.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Knower
Yep, H:O:R:A:C:E/"Jimmy" and I plan to do exactly that! ;-) Thanks!
Old 20-01-2018, 03:50 AM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SierraNevadaStar
I've been invoking 'The Violet Flame" for a few years now and so much has changed in my life -- and with me -- as a result of it. However, I haven't been doing it routinely for a some months now. I've noticed certain things have gone somewhat downward in my life, so am getting back to it.

For me, it helped open up clearer communication between me and Higher Self and other guides of mine. I have always had some 'psychic sense,' but this really took off with, 'The Violet Flame.' I have found that I have all the 'clairs,' but clairaudience and 'clairvoyance' seem to be my strongest suits. I have had increased episodes of telepathy and empathy. My ability to go lucid in dreams has sharpened. I've since become able to have OBEs at will, while conscious -- not just during asleep. I 'saw' a few more of my past lives. It aided me in the completion of a first-time novel and I also noticed my writing became far superior to what it ever had been. It assisted me in handling my depression and fear issues. It further helped me to realize some important aspects of my destiny. On top of all the above, synchronicities became a frequent thing and some of these were colossal and astounding -- even beautiful. It has done other things for me, and to me, but I'll stop here (for now). ;-)

So, after citing my experiences, I'd like to know what invoking the 'The Violet Flame' has done for you (if anything)?

I would not recommend working with the Violet Flame.

Have you ever noticed a beautiful sunset and the lovely purple and violet colors it produces?

Leave the violet flame for the sun to wield.

Just enjoy the aesthetic beauty of it :)

If you have invoked the violet flame then I would suggest buying the oil of platinum from Kymia arts to get it out of your system. I discovered this by accident and recommend you do too... otherwise you may attract unwanted negativity and difficult situations and circumstances into your life... you may think it's because you stopped working with it but that's not the case... I felt and saw the violet flame on the 2nd or 3rd day of using the oil of platinum leave my body... you may or may not experience the same... just my story.
Old 28-01-2018, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul-alchemy
I would not recommend working with the Violet Flame.

If you have invoked the violet flame then I would suggest buying the oil of platinum from Kymia arts to get it out of your system. I discovered this by accident and recommend you do too... otherwise you may attract unwanted negativity and difficult situations and circumstances into your life... you may think it's because you stopped working with it but that's not the case... I felt and saw the violet flame on the 2nd or 3rd day of using the oil of platinum leave my body... you may or may not experience the same... just my story.
Fascinating !

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-01-2018, 03:54 PM
Master
Question

I have no idea what violet flame is or how you do it - IF you do it, etc.!
Could somebody clue me in please?

Old 28-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Knower
Yes I ask it for help when I’m feeling very negative or need cleansing. It comes very easily to me and always makes me happy. :)
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 28-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
I have no idea what violet flame is or how you do it - IF you do it, etc.!
Could somebody clue me in please?

The violet flame is a spiritual energy guarded by Archangel Zadkiel and his counterpart Archangel Holy Amethyst. It’s used to cleans the body and transform negative energies into positive energies through transmutation.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon