Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 07-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Lucky :)

Thank you for saying your enjoying what you read. xxx
Old 07-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Just chiming in briefly. I love reading the recent responses on this thread from you both! I'm fascinated by energy healing. I'm traveling with family now and missing my self reiki sessions!

Hello Lucky, glad you liked reading our exchanges. I'm sure there'll be more to come from me as this is all so new - can't believe this only started happening in March!
Old 09-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Guide
There’s been an interesting development in the healing. All last week, I had a strong feeling that there’s something more to come with this healing system. Then yesterday, when I went for a run (as I do a several times a week) I received into my third eye a violet/violet aura soma bottle (no B16) with a gold sphere in it.

This reminded me that earlier in the week I’d seen B2 blue/blue with a gold star in it. I thought it can’t be coincidence I’ve seen two gold symbols within aura soma bottles. So yesterday when I did a healing session and started see the violet/gold sphere combination, I asked the clairaudient group what these colour combinations/gold symbols were about and was told that when I see the violet/gold sphere, this is aiding in the healing of a signifcant past/trauma issue.

The blue/gold star combination is connected to trauma in the throat chakra although I haven’t seen this during a healing session yet. I just knew there were going to be more symbols/colours and sure enough this morning, came into my third eye, a gold anchor with B006 red/red and this is to do with the healing of the root chakra; I’m working on healing a major trauma to the root chakra currently.

Now the interesting thing is last summer (about this time) I started to be “downloaded” with gold symbols into my third eye, starting with a gold halo, then a gold anchor, a gold sphere and a gold cross. At the time I thought spirit were having a joke because I just couldn’t make sense of what they meant. Now, I’m comfortable with them, and can see that it was connected with this healing system that’s developing. I’ve had the gold cross and a colour for some time, the colour of the aura soma changes and I’ve been told I can use this cross/colour to protect me and the colour changes depending what I’m asking for protection for.
Old 09-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Pathfinder
Interesting on the gold halo and cross.

10 yrs ago, I was doing a lot of guiding work, and at the time, I was watching over a lady who was at end of life stages. I was told by my teacher at the time, that I received a gift, a golden halo.
I wasn't happy as I really wanted to have angel wings, but she said *nopes its a halo and its on your head*

Years later, I was having a lot of dreams, where I would be among a group of people and they were arguing I wasn't one of them. I didn't have the sign of the cross on me, a lady in the dream kept saying that I was one of them. I had an urge to go buy myself a necklace with a cross on it, which took me a couple months to find the one that caught my eye, and I thought this was what the dream meant.

But no... I met a lady at work who has a lot of abilities, but she kept looking at my head, I asked her what is she looking at, and she said *ohh you have a halo* then she described the halo, she said it wasn't the kind we see in pictures like a ring above the head. She said it looks like the popes mitre hat, and it had a gold cross on it.
I freaked out, I got a shock she could see it.

She told me the cross, is Christs Protection and that I will always be safe from harm, protected from evil. Everything I do and learn will be through channelling guidance from the Realms. She also said I would never be placed in front of a judge or court of law so to speak.

I have endured a lot of trials and obstacles over the years, but somehow whatever is needed always crosses my path. Things that we know is somehow linked to Divine Intervention.

I have received many different symbols and necklaces/bracelets as I advanced and transitioned but the very first I received was the halo, and then the cross, diamond of flames under the temples etc etc

When I was meditating and visiting different places, I once went to the Water Kingdom, and the King placed Maroon coloured Cloak around me.
In dreams and meditations, I would meet the Masters in the Realms, who placed the reiki symbols onto my hands and symbols and purification on my brow and crown.

But not only that, when I worked in aged care, soo many of the elderly would tell me they could all see the halo and cross, they would see the angels when called open for protection. Soo much proof.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:18 AM
Guide
Hi Tanya

That's really interesting. I wonder whether these gold symbols are more common for energy healers than we know of. Otherwise it seems a mighty coincidence that we've connected and both have had experiences with halos and crosses! I wouldn't be at all surprised if more gold symbols become known to me at this healing progresses. I've not heard of 'diamond of flames'.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Pathfinder
I believe that everyone has the access to receiving gifts upon advancement and transitioning. When we all complete cycles of learning.

The few people I have taught over the years have all received something from the Masters in the Realms. They did the same metaphysical learning steps I myself did.
I also noticed, during their meditations on their chakras, while bonding with them, they all had very similar experiences as myself. Seeing spirits doing symbols on their hands (as it was long distance, I did not attune them, it was all channelled, I only requested that they receive the Reiki symbols) seeing their hands receiving purification visions, like water being poured over them from a silver bowl by a spirit.
They would see symbolic messages in visions and dreams as well.

One lady had a clairvoyant friend whom she practised Reiki on, and her friend said she could see Usui behind her guiding her hands, helping her. Which was fantastic as that proved to us, she really was receiving the guidance.
The young man who I just had the priviledge of spending 6 mths with, received a golden key when he completed his chakra bonding.

Ive met many people who have all received different items.
With the halo and cross, they were special gifts from spirit. She said I do gods work, and the guidance I receive is directly from the realms.
The medium side of clairsentient.

The diamond flame symbol, was when a friend of mine requested if spirit could open the violet flame area for me. But I had to go thru real life experiences first, like a test then the last dream was when I saw an old man, place these under each temple.
If we take notice of our dreams and meditations, we may see at times when we meet someone form the realms. Showing us how to open something, or how to activate an area. or seeing the light all of a sudden beam down upon our head and into our body as we reach the moment where we connect ourself, spiritworld and the universal energy.

There is lots of things you will receive, and its fantastic you took notice. :)
Old 11-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Guide
Thank you, it's heartening to hear of others' experiences. I particularly liked the golden key.

The star symbol meaning has revealed itself. Yesterday morning when I was running I kept seeing this star superimposed on a blue aura soma bottle so clearly, so I just knew that the afternoon's healing would reveal what it is.

They were making me wait for this one as I'd been seeing it for a few days and whereas with the other symbols I instinctively knew what it was about, this one I didn't and they wouldn't just tell me or confirm this time. The funny thing is, I went out to mow the lawn and was pondering on what the star could mean when, on my MP3 player, came David Essex Gonna Make You a Star, followed by Video Killed the Radio Star - which really made me laugh. Goes to show that spirit have a sense of humour.

So, in yesterday's session, I was told that when I see this symbol against a chakra colour background, it means that the chakra is gradually moving up to a higher vibration. Since then, I've been seeing it on a blue background and also red (root again). I've also noticed I'm getting times when my body temperature increases - I tend to be on the cool side, so it's noticeable.

They also have asked me to find out what it means to be "of the blue ray". ? I've heard of the colour rays associated with ascended masters but not associated with people. Not sure what to do with this?

Also, I've been told that I'll be working more with colour; do you know any good books about colour healing? All my knowledge of colour really comes from the aura soma system?
Old 11-06-2017, 09:13 AM
Pathfinder
woohooo I laughed out loud with *video killed the radio star* great song.

yesterday reading your post, I noticed that, you resonate with soma bottles, so its easier for you to notice colour in your minds eye/3rd eye. When you mentioned the gold star and soma bottles, I was going to mention that it could be your seeing the colours of your chakras and body areas. But I received a message to say nothing and I'm soo happy to hear in your post today, you have connected with colour in another way as well. And I take that as more proof for you that you are healing areas of yourself.

I was never any good at soma bottles, I did the Shirley Darby Academy of Colour Diploma, I felt more drawn to answers to my questions about the mind and body, everything to do with healing.
With the Rays, we did a colour reading to find what colour we were. But I found this link, if you already know your colour. http://www.orderofthewhitelion.com/M...Colourays.html

With books on colour, there is lots, only need to google *colour therapy*
Colour resonates with different areas of the body as well as chakras.
Can look up chakras and that explains the colour of those
Can look up colour psychology, it brings up al kinds of different meanings for colour and what areas they affect.
I usually just ask spirit to show me proof, or where to find answers to my questions, and I follow the guidance.

You will enjoy learning more on colour, as that delves quite deep into the nature of our mind and body. When our eyes are closed, the colour we see or when we go to put clothes on, the colour we are drawn towards. They can also show if our body is needing a boost or is over active as in stressed out.

woot woot :)