Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-12-2016, 07:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Crystals for attracting ghosts

I'm searching for ideas and feedback on how to better attract ghosts during my paranormal searches. I thought there might be a crystal that would help me attract or sense them better. I'm also new to crystals and gems and would like some advice on what would work and what I would need to do to prevent something evil from attacking or following me. I can tell from some of the posts here that your site has a great base and very knowledgeable people.
Old 28-12-2016, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by abston67
I'm searching for ideas and feedback on how to better attract ghosts during my paranormal searches. I thought there might be a crystal that would help me attract or sense them better. I'm also new to crystals and gems and would like some advice on what would work and what I would need to do to prevent something evil from attacking or following me. I can tell from some of the posts here that your site has a great base and very knowledgeable people.
Welcome to the forums. You want knowledge about this? you got it!

The best crystal for attracting and sensing ghosts is a germanium crystal.

It is why Konstantin Raudive swapped the Shottky Diode for a Germanium Crystal Diode in his ITC recording equipment.

To protect against the harmful effect of spirits, a clear, flawless double-pointed quartz crystal.

It is why, in spirit boxes and crystal radios, you have both the germanium diode and the clear quartz crystals.
Old 28-12-2016, 09:02 AM
Pathfinder
Hello Necromancer

I have found that Prehenite had made me more sensitive to "ghosts",
so much so that I had to give it away. I used to "joke" that it seemed to draw spirits to me, so you might try that. As far as preventing some nasty spirits from wrecking havoc with you, I have also found that certain activities like ghost hunting, seems to give spirits "the right"? To react to us, so be careful, you cannot poke a bear in the eye and not expect it to swipe a paw at you. However, I know what you mean, and you might try, Larimar, Kunzite, or Hiddenite, they have worked for me.
Old 28-12-2016, 04:14 PM
Experiencer
Why don't you try celestite ? It's traditionally used to contact spiritual beings and connects you to the other realm. Not only that but it's very pretty. I;m surprized nobody has mentioned this. Celestite is a classic.
Old 29-12-2016, 03:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for your help. I like all of these and hope mixing them might give me more success.
Old 29-12-2016, 05:44 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I can not make it clear enough that you must protect yourself first and foremost. It is not child's play to go around doing investigations. Remember and respect that a "Ghost" is the term used for an Earth Bound not crossed person that was once living. A "Spirit" in less of a risk they are crossed over.

Learn things about grounding and protections for you and your team (if there are others) as you might well make activity worse or take someone home with you.

Crystals are tools but like even the Cross not all those on the other side will respect that aspect of the Divine.

Lynn
Old 29-12-2016, 06:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, Lynn. I respect spirits and understand that there are lines that I must not cross. I investigate not for fun, but to understand life and death as well as try to connect with some ghosts that want someone to listen as to bring closure or just to talk. Being new at this I thank you for your wisdom and I hope I can learn much from other members here. I have learned there are places not to trust when buying crystals. Where is a safe place to buy real crystals?