Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Seadove, Thank you. I had no idea I could hurt my heart chakra with that energy. I hope I didn't hurt my other chakras! :/ I will try what you said and just send love to those areas.
Thank you again everyone! :)

Your other areas are probably ok with that visualization you were doing (just think gentle and loving if you sense anything injured), just be a bit more careful around your heart.
Old 12-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Ok thank you. Yes I have been thinking about going to an energy healer. I think it would help. My mom and dad passed away and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with my solar plexus and heart chakras. Both of their deaths was traumatic for me. I'm only 30 years old. My dad passed this year. My mom passed 3 years ago. We were really close.

that would certainly explain heart block and issues at solar plexus area. It would take a while to emotionally heal from things such as this.
Old 13-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Pathfinder
re chakra

You mentioned you used a high pressure water sprayer to help clean your chakras..
Be gentle with your chakras, the water pressure can be quite forceful. When opening/unblocking, try nurturing the chakra, cleaning with a nice soft warm cloth, speak softly to it, say you love the chakra. ask to enter inside, and if your allowed, mop the floors, polish the walls and then sit down and just relax. Ask the chakra if it has a message for you. Ask to see the chakra, (eventually you will) bond with it, get to know your chakra/s.

You also mentioned you done heart then solar then sacral so I assume your working downwards which will be much harder as the flow of energy between the chakras start from the feet then to the root chakra so it goes upwards.

So start from the feet first, by learning to ground yourself, then to the root chakra. Nurture one chakra for 5mins-30mins once a night (best time is when in bed as its easiest to relax the mind) for 1-2 weeks, until you feel you have both bonded. Then move to the next one. Take your time !! its all about you healing yourself and learning about your chakras and body.

Also pay attention to your body, as you work on nurturing a chakra, any energy released will come out of the body, and also through the skin, like a detoxing. You may also find your emotions and thoughts might alter. Youll also learn how the body tries to talk to you. the colour of the chakra also governs the area of the body. example root chakra red is feet legs private area, plus the organs that reside near the sacral chakra. So these areas may also show themselves to you, maybe an increase in blood pressure, muscle cramps, ovary inflammation etc