Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 23-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Experiencer
Wink end of Mercury in Retrograde!!

Wanted a thread to celebrate the completion of MR yesterday.

I notice it doesn't effect some people as much, but it does for me, even before I knew what MR was (I noticed a cycle of my misfortunes). Does anyone know why? Is it karmic or are some people just more sensitive to the cosmos?

Anyway I'm so glad it is over, although we are still in the post shadow.
I had to deal with many miscommunications and setbacks with plans, changed jobs twice in less than two months, ect.

MR allows us to also reinvent ourselves inward, internally to be better people, but I can't help not getting over the negative stigma attached to it lol.
Old 23-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm so glad it's over too. I find it depends where Mercury is in your birth chart. For me its in Pluto which governs everything's subconcious.
Old 24-09-2016, 02:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missielsay
I'm so glad it's over too. I find it depends where Mercury is in your birth chart. For me its in Pluto which governs everything's subconcious.

Oh interesting, never knew that! I just went to look at my birth chart and Mercury is in Leo. Would you happen to know what that governs or what it means for MR?
Old 24-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Guide
Mercury is in Taurus (my birth sign), have no idea if that's what this means, but I am so glad MR is over as well!! I felt dead, absolutely no energy whatsoever, down moods, just overall couldn't communicate "right" with anyone, my computer was super-laggy. Been getting energy back, been able to concentrate again (luckily it was over the first few weeks of school haha!)...wondering if it's ever/always had this effect, I just never noticed!
Old 24-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurmel
Mercury is in Taurus (my birth sign), have no idea if that's what this means, but I am so glad MR is over as well!! I felt dead, absolutely no energy whatsoever, down moods, just overall couldn't communicate "right" with anyone, my computer was super-laggy. Been getting energy back, been able to concentrate again (luckily it was over the first few weeks of school haha!)...wondering if it's ever/always had this effect, I just never noticed!

Yea, Mercury is in my birth sign as well, Leo.
The miscommunications are the worse! I also feel like I can't express myself clearly, or that words are misinterpreted easily.
But the absolute worse was my paycheck being a week and a half late. but the same day MR ended, I had word that my pay will come Tuesday!
Old 26-09-2016, 03:03 AM
Seeker
I've read that MR can have the greatest effects on virgo and gemini sun signs.. idk how accurate this is, but i can see where it could be true since mercury is their ruling planet.

My sun and mercury are in virgo and my moon is in gemini (just throwing that one in there lol) I had a really good MR. I've had others that were just terrible, but this past one was actually enjoyable
Old 26-09-2016, 05:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
I've read that MR can have the greatest effects on virgo and gemini sun signs.. idk how accurate this is, but i can see where it could be true since mercury is their ruling planet.

My sun and mercury are in virgo and my moon is in gemini (just throwing that one in there lol) I had a really good MR. I've had others that were just terrible, but this past one was actually enjoyable

Woo, sounds like a roller coaster to have both signs as sun and moon being influenced by MR. I'm glad yours was more enjoyable this time around.
For real though, my mother, sister and I have been having heart to hearts ever since MR ended. Our bond has suddenly gotten stronger, and my mother and I mostly did a lot of self reflection. We are both Leos and my sis is a Capi.