Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 07-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Master
Lepus, I follow the example set by Gaia. SHE is grey in aspect using "black and white" - one species thrives, another fails - that's how the universe works. I was a guardian of a small population of red squirrel. One weapon used was to deny access to feed boxes to the greys. Greys were trapped and removed from the area, greys were fed with contraceptives in food. I have no qualms about the Left Hand Path or the Right Hand Path.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:35 AM
Lepus

Hello norseman,

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Lepus, I follow the example set by Gaia. SHE is grey in aspect using "black and white" - one species thrives, another fails - that's how the universe works. I was a guardian of a small population of red squirrel. One weapon used was to deny access to feed boxes to the greys. Greys were trapped and removed from the area, greys were fed with contraceptives in food. I have no qualms about the Left Hand Path or the Right Hand Path.

The grey squirrels are killing off the red squirrels via a disease known as squirrel pox; consequently, causing the red squirrels to decline in numbers. I've read that mice are now a threat to red squirrels.

Where were the trapped squirrels located to?

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 08-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Lepus

Hello Jenny Crow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I think what Norseman is trying to convey, Ravenfeather, is that many of those authors are of the 'fluffy bunny' ilk. And unfortunately, Silver Ravenwolf is not thought of very highly by experienced practitioners. You'd be better off reading Paul Huson's Mastering Witchcraft

I agree with you, Jenny. I made the mistake on buying her book, but it was my first purchase and will be the last purchase from hers.

I am still waiting for "Mastering Witchcraft" by Paul Huson; should arrive by May 16. Can't wait.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 08-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Lepus

Hello Ravenfeather,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfeather
Teen Witch: Wicca for a New Generation by Silver Ravenwolf was my first book about Wicca. I use it every time I do a ritual because I am just a seeker. It really helped me research and learn about Wicca. Silver Ravenwolf is such a great author! I haven't read any of her other books, but I plan on getting some soon!

This blog convince me to not buy any of her books, especially "Teen Witch: Wicca for a New Generation" by Silver Ravenwolf. Here is the blog: Continuing Anger Over Silver Ravenwolf.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 08-05-2016, 08:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello norseman,

The grey squirrels are killing off the red squirrels via a disease known as squirrel pox; consequently, causing the red squirrels to decline in numbers. I've read that mice are now a threat to red squirrels.

Where were the trapped squirrels located to?

Blessed be,
Lepus

Grey squirrels were relocated to an area where they already existed.
HOWEVER, the good news. The Reds are on the increase, returning to old areas. THis is mostly due to the actions of their guardians and Nature Wardens. Also, a breeding population has been re-located to an off-shore island where there are no predators or greys, this group will be our legacy for the future - this is just one example of the many endeavours by volunteers, such as re-introduction of the Red Kite, Sea Eagles and buzzards. The Otter is now back in every British river. Still in process are beavers - judgement still out on them. The badgers are under attack from culling but being resisted strongly. There are two more for the future. We eradicated the major predators centuries ago. We are over-run by deer because of lack of predators, so moves are afoot to bring back the Lynx to resolve this. But the top of the Stack is my personal dream - the Wolf. They have spread right across Europe and have reached the Channel coast - 25 miles of sea stop them spreading further until we take a hand. It is a long-felt dream of mine to hear wolf-song over my moors - maybe in my next life.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Lepus

Hello norseman,

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Grey squirrels were relocated to an area where they already existed.
HOWEVER, the good news. The Reds are on the increase, returning to old areas. THis is mostly due to the actions of their guardians and Nature Wardens. Also, a breeding population has been re-located to an off-shore island where there are no predators or greys, this group will be our legacy for the future - this is just one example of the many endeavours by volunteers, such as re-introduction of the Red Kite, Sea Eagles and buzzards. The Otter is now back in every British river. Still in process are beavers - judgement still out on them. The badgers are under attack from culling but being resisted strongly. There are two more for the future. We eradicated the major predators centuries ago. We are over-run by deer because of lack of predators, so moves are afoot to bring back the Lynx to resolve this. But the top of the Stack is my personal dream - the Wolf. They have spread right across Europe and have reached the Channel coast - 25 miles of sea stop them spreading further until we take a hand. It is a long-felt dream of mine to hear wolf-song over my moors - maybe in my next life.

There are hunters hunting grey squirrels with an airgun in the woodlands. I'm not sure what they do with them, nor I care to find out, but I don't approve. I'm not the type of individual who gets to decide who lives and dies - I let Mother Nature decide. I am glad you're relocating the grey squirrels to a different location rather than eradicating them - there's always 'ethical' ways to resolve a problem without killing; well, to me that is how I view things.

Keep up the good work! You're an inspiration that's for sure. I can picture the wolves howling near the moors.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 11-06-2016, 08:33 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
Have you seen evidence that you unleashed the power of black magic. Does it always involve evil spirits?

Going back to the original question. I'll take a crack seeing as I have never had to read a book about wicca / witchcraft and magic as I was taught by my great-grandmother who is from a country where real witches and their covens exist.

Does black magic exist? Yes. People are saying magic mirrors intent. It does, to degree. Lower levels of magic feed off of intent. Higher levels of magic "gift" you with the necessary intent to make itself stronger. Utterly different.

Does it always involve evil spirits It involves spirits. Evil. Well, I am quite sure the women, and men, tortured during the witch hunts often dubbed "witch" by jealous suitors, rivals, and other such "lovely" people would not hesitate in calling their accusers and those of the Inquisition nothing but the devil himself come to Earth.

I mean one practice during such was if you could swim, you were a witch; but if you drowned, well so utterly sorry for you were innocent. Religious "justice", such a bizarre concept. I wonder how did such weigh upon the Scales at death. Out of all those people [the "witches", the accusers, the Inquisition members] whose soul was really lighter than a feather and thus not cast into hell for eternity? Ah, such was the irony of the Inquisition, for does not Jesus say he who is without sin cast the first stone and yet according to Christians [the mainsayers of the Inquistion] you're born sinful.

Thankfully there has never been a book published to date, to my knowledge, that would allow anyone to employ spirits properly. And there will likely never be one. Oh there's some books which claim you can employ "forest spirits" and other such creatures if you do this & that but such is just a giggle-worthy patchwork of stuff.

After all, unless trying to make some cheap easy cash, those who would never consider themselves "neo" anything have very little to do with those that consider themselves "neo" everything.
Old 14-06-2016, 05:40 AM
Master
no iv herf of it i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔