Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 16-05-2020, 06:43 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
To stop hiding behind hope and come into acceptance of what IS.

Ah brother! How is one today?
Is everything alright?
Had an apple, so juicy and more. Grateful!
What did you have for food there?
"Hope" you are of the giggles just like in your profile picture!
Or
What "is"?
Do share more brother "acceptance of what is".

Hope can sing, dance and merry and never bother for words. One's parents hoped and now one is here having giggles. If one has a wife, children and friends, would certainly hope to see your giggles and hope of many more.
Why does one want the bird dead?

Never stop giggles brother.
Old 16-05-2020, 07:04 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
To do whatever "one" came here for: to practice and learn to consciously create reality. (your "one" formulations crack me up)

Wow, sister is here!
Everything alright there?
Today is a good day.
The high sun, the lush green, scented fields, birds chirping all around.
Today one plays hide and seek with the breeze.
Close competition here...��️

You still in the classroom, learning?
Come out sister and play.

But like always, sending more laughs to you, so that you can learn and practice more. ����
Old 16-05-2020, 07:29 AM
Suspended
Wow, wish one can show what is going on, the children are playing kites..
The kites are triangles of purple and brown, circles of cyan and white, with their little tails and ears...
as the clouds spread out with joy in the lapuzuli blue with the gold of the sun shining true!

Has anyone played kites when they were kids?
Or something similar that was all heart?
Old 16-05-2020, 08:56 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
It contradicts with what i had in mind so far,but i have to agree.

Not only am I simple but also practical. LOL!

So my formal practices are mindfulness & vipassana (calm abiding) and do-nothing meditation. In the past I did my best to practice informal mindfulness throughout the day, but I find the "Work as Witness" technique of Karma Yoga (path of action) much more effective and in effect do-nothing meditation.

That is work is a very relatable concept (it's what the mind-body does and literally all the time!) and is much more effective keeping me planted in the Witness perspective much more often throughout the day. When one practices work as witness one experiences from the perspective of the witness of work, not its doer.

In the philosophy of Advaita that detaches One from the doer and its action, hence generating no Karma.

The other thing is when I feel the ego self asserting itself I can slip into work is no work and witness the ego self's attempt at appropriation. Its sense of "I am" and "doership".
Old 16-05-2020, 03:39 PM
Master

ability to act with enthusism,equanimity ,love ,joy ,efficiency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn_is_a_play
What more does one need?

[/color]

We need ability to act with enthusism,equanimity ,love ,joy ,efficiency on what we meditate.

You can also tell what according to you is needed .

Also tell your name if that's not too personal.
Old 24-05-2020, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Unwind yourself of the unreal and find the real! The truth will set you free!!!

Quote:

How is one?

Is everything alright?
Hope one has food to eat, water to drink and a place to stay.

Is one healthy?
Hope one is alive and full of life.

Is one free?
Hope one has time to play.

Is one's family and friends alright?
Hope the ones have food, water and shelter.

Is one’s family & friends healthy?
Hope the ones are alive and full of life.

Is one's family & friends free?
Hope the ones are free to meet and play.

What more does one need?

I asked these questions within me to "each and every thought and its systems" that entered into the temple of my heart, and i easily figured out the real thoughts, from the unreal thoughts!!! Real thoughts always answered bright, solutions were found very easily, the path was lit up, the unreal thoughts just vaporized and did not remain within me!

The functioning of this real meditation is evident to me(as i read through the posts below), when it was asked to the persons involved in this meditation thread. The pseudo-thoughts only hissed and spitted vanity and when asked the meditative questions ran away from the light of love).They were of fear and had to wither away. If their thoughts were real, they would have answered with an open heart! There is no fear in love! Love is innocent and it never gets hurt or hurts another! Children are innocent and full of love, they would have answered these questions and be done with this meditation in a jiffy! My children did this meditation so easily and went out to play under the sun. But sadly most adults could not even enter it!!! When we do it and realize that, there is nothing more needed than the basic necessities of life and to have time for each other and be able to live, laugh and play in harmony, then, it is finished.

This meditation illuminates the human and allows one to realize that life is a dream and there is no taking out of it, only to give into it. You can give love, friendship, protection and care! You can play, be joyful and ecstatic in everything you do. that is all!

Absurdities such as immortality, enlightenment, desire for supreme consciousness, ascensions, transcendence are totally dissolved.

Being human is natural and all that is natural is beautiful. We are all beautiful and this is the TRUTH

Old 24-05-2020, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Wow, sister is here!
Everything alright there?
Today is a good day.
The high sun, the lush green, scented fields, birds chirping all around.
Today one plays hide and seek with the breeze.
Close competition here...��️

You still in the classroom, learning?
Come out sister and play.

But like always, sending more laughs to you, so that you can learn and practice more. ����
Inavalan is a female?