Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-11-2017, 04:33 AM
Suspended

yes so in other words no true twin flame connection.....but good on ya for connecting to the divine...thats an amazing amount of work you have had to do on yourself.my heart sings to you.again no checkmate whatsoever.you are doing your part to raise the consciousness level of the universe.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Curious... that you say you have a true TF... connection...

How do you lnow with such assurance?
Please and thankyou.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:10 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Curious... that you say you have a true TF... connection...

How do you lnow with such assurance?
Please and thankyou.
thats a very good question and one that i have already answered in other posts.and one that i will happily share every time it comes up.we had been circling each other for like 3 years.observing.saying hi from time to time.then we came together.not sexually.over the course of 4 days we communicated in ways that either of us have never even came close to before.it was like soulmate x 10000(and im totally understanding of soulmate).eye contact was pretty much endless,and far from hide from it it allowed us to open up into our child selves,and be completely comfortable in that.in other words we EFFORTLESSLY were able to move beyond any barriers that either of us had in place.it was like looking into the eyes of GOD.it was calm.it was peaceful.we cannot stop thinking about each other(and this is true over a YEAR later).our very core values are mirrored in each other.we share similar physical afflictions.we instinctively felt that it was important in some way that we work TOGETHER for the good of ALL HUMANITY.(i could happily go on for hours by the way im just trying to give a semi concise explanation)after the second day i said to her that if we are soulmate(imprecise understanding on my part i get that now) then i will love her UNCONDITIONALLY.then we were ripped apart.her bf came back and basically threatened to punch my face in if i even dared speak with her again(which we have been able to do over the last year albeit briefly to confirm that we still cannot stop thinking about each other).we live in the same village....on opposite sides of the bridge.a yin yang was literally created around the entire village.and i was still thinking of things in terms of soulmate,id never even HEARD of twin flame.when i read the article(the link i gave you) finally it all MADE SENSE.this was EXACTLY what had occurred,this was EXACTLY what was going on,and is still going on.this is an ongoing journey.and there can be no doubt.its like i spent a year trying to cut this cord(and im certain she tried also) failing at every attempt,in fact it has just kept getting stronger and stronger.it feels like an obsession,except it most definitely is NOT.an obsession is a 1 way thing,this is a 2 way one.im not a 20 year old,im almost 50.ive been working with spirit for 25 years in a conscious way.but everything about this connection has been blowing both of our worlds apart.its literally NUCLEAR.it has raised all of our karmic debts from the depths of our psyches.all experiences,all knowledge.and all at once(the purging from what i can understand).its been incredibly difficult to handle on emotional physical and spiritual understandings.and yet this is probably why we were chosen in these early days of universal AWAKENING.BECAUSE we are equipped to HANDLE it.this is not for the faint hearted i can assure you.and any questions you have i am most certainly happy to answer always and forever.incidentally throughout this last year that feeling of calmness has never gone.that feeling of being 'at home'even when world war 3 has been raging around us....even the very way we were speaking with each other.we are both deaf in one ear,and im often asking people to repeat themselves cos i didnt hear it properly.yet we talked for like 4 days in very low tones and NOT ONCE did i mishear and neither did she.it was like a complete harmony,magical.at one point we even created a ball of energy out of thin air and passed it back and forth for like 5 minutes.it was blue.and up until a month ago i still thought this was some kind of soulmate connection.D'OH!!!!!this was(and is) like nothing we have ever experienced before.and we KNOW it.something interesting also occurred.about 6 months after the separation i signed up to a website called hsi(health sciences institute).basically they promote alternative healing products.at the time i wasnt even sure why i was doing it-i have like 0 interest in that kind of thing.lo and behold 2 days later there she was.she stuck her head out of the window to speak with me for the first time in 6 months.again first words out of her mouth.i still cannot stop thinking about you.then she explained that she had been back in hospital and was on all kinds of lovely drugs that were basically poisoning her.cooincidence?HAHAHAHAHAHA.and yet again the nuclear explosion went off,i was threatened once again,even though all i did was to pass on the information of this website to her.....and the 3 minute chat probably we communicated more than most people do in 6 months.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:47 AM
Deactivated Account
That sounds alot like my mirror soulmate experience...

Except - I dunno... I am just in acceptance now - of all of reality.

I am on my souls mission now... actually I am heading into a deeper phase of it and bringing in my own gifts - expressing them - expressing myself in ways which I wasn't previously able to whilst clearing ancestoral and personal karma.

I get the nuclear thing.. that is how atoms fuse together... connected through the heart and if both are not ready it is explosive... soul shattering like the big bang... it can also implode... sending light out in all directions of space and time.. you must be stabalised for this though...to get to neautral point... the neautral point of infinity..and then there is the transmuting templates through the connected great central sun... when ths cords are finally released this energy of the great central sun can be expanded as well... rather than being corded at the solar plexus... the energy of the golden transmuting sun can be harnessed through the solar plexus...that is why I have been working for so long to stabalise, harmonise, anchor and maintain balance... but through the TWIN FLAME heart of third energy... I have found that I have actually been able to extend that love... and connect and anchor that energy by connecting with hearts of others....as more awaken their hearts... more people and groups of people will be able to access and harness that 3rd energy.

I already use this energy in a creative manner and my mirror sm has been doing the same for years now... but I suspect he is emerging more into that himself now too.

None of this really matters though now to me... because I am in acceptance... and at a certain point the soul expands even more... even beyond these Twin flame terms...

This is what I was meaning when I kept asking... 'once merge has completed... what then'??
Our soul still desires to gain more experiences to further connect with itself...

Perhaps... it was all in vain for me lol... this whole journey... perhaps I am just delaying the inevitable lol

I have gained alot of wisdom in reguards to third energy aspect... and I have done so through this long path...
I still.ask...

Once final TWIN FLAME merge has completed... what then... in terms of the heart and soul... what can you feel in your heart... the want to continue expanding

Again... twin flames are but one micro cosom within the ever expanding macro cosom... all seeking to continuously merge with self...

Acceptance has led me to being ok with the forever expansion and merging process.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:56 AM
Suspended

lol.i must admit im enjoying this conversation....and right when you become in touch with the divine a lot becomes irrelevent from the ego pov.i suspect that my flame and i will play a major part in the awakening of the species from their deep sleep but is that ego playing a part?i dunno we will see....and once merge has connected,what then?maybe you are sitting in a semi dormant state waiting for the rest of humanity to catch up?the 5th dimension isnt the end point its probably like a staging ground.if you subscribe to the theory that the point and purpose of evolution is to BECOME loving conscious light energy then maybe thats the direction you might be able to explore further.if you are able.(or perhaps just maybe you cannot do it ALONE)
and i was trying to find answers for a year and getting nowhere UNTIL i was given the words twin flame.and read that specific article.and it all made sense.and in the last month ive been finding myself connected to the divine in ways that i never thought possible.like ITS TIME.again we will see......and i was trying to find answers for a year and getting nowhere UNTIL i was given the words twin flame.and read that specific article.and it all made sense.and in the last month ive been finding myself connected to the divine in ways that i never thought possible.like ITS TIME.again we will see......once again my thought processes are telling me that NOONE is going to be left behind,we are ALL ONE.and i appreciate its gonna take some time in this illusory 3d thing that i always found hard to understand.and when she(the divine) shows me signs and communicates with me i KNOW its all good.divine timing and all that.just being patient and we will see!!!!!
Old 06-11-2017, 06:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Haha... thats ths catch...

We are eternally alone yet eternally connected

I get the feeling... that the heart will act in good faith so long as I trust in the good faith of others hearts.

Divine timing indeed... the heart knows all and acts in divine timing.

A few weeks ago - this conversation would have really triggered a deeper wounding in my heart... yet now... it triggers me to find deeper faith in it.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:16 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Haha... thats ths catch...

We are eternally alone yet eternally connected

I get the feeling... that the heart will act in good faith so long as I trust in the good faith of others hearts.

Divine timing indeed... the heart knows all and acts in divine timing.

A few weeks ago - this conversation would have really triggered a deeper wounding in my heart... yet now... it triggers me to find deeper faith in it.
wow thats a deep comment.good for you.....incidentally im not noticing you challenging me back on the twin flame thing.do you think it might actually be for real?like that in its very naivety?possibly that instead of triggering a wounding its triggering a healing?or maybe you are sensing someone with true faith and not some made up half assed backtested egotistical mindset of how much better i am than the rest of humanity?and that in itself is helping you to raise your own sense of awareness and connection?(and im glad ur enjoying this-its the point of this after all right?)
like you rose to the percieved challenge...and instead of being wounded by the truths you found in it you actually found yourself inspired to BECOME MORE?(and im not talking about more egotistical more like becoming more with the divine)
Old 06-11-2017, 06:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
wow thats a deep comment.good for you.....incidentally im not noticing you challenging me back on the twin flame thing.do you think it might actually be for real?like that in its very naivety?possibly that instead of triggering a wounding its triggering a healing?or maybe you are sensing someone with true faith and not some made up half assed backtested egotistical mindset of how much better i am than the rest of humanity?and that in itself is helping you to raise your own sense of awareness and connection?

I don't know hahaha... and that is perfectly ok
Old 06-11-2017, 06:33 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I don't know hahaha... and that is perfectly ok
yup....we will see as the wise man said!!!
Old 06-11-2017, 06:54 AM
Deactivated Account
The heart answered for me haha...

"See everyone from the eyes of the heart... the heart sees from a place of wholeness"...

Or "see everything through the eyes of the heart... then everything is seen in wholeness"...
Slightly different wording...
Seemed to make me feel a bit chuffed...

Thanks.