Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Guide

Black Feathers?

I'm suddenly finding black (crow) feathers in my path. Anyone have thoughts on the significance?

Thanks.
Old 23-08-2017, 02:55 PM
mindanalyzer

I am interested in this too ...

Old 23-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Pathfinder

http://www.wishingmoon.com/what-do-black-feathers-mean/

I found that link pretty helpful. But I find feathers sometimes when I'm out on my walk. I feel its just to remind me that my passed ones are watching us and helping guide us if we are open to it. I'd just reflect on it, and see what it might mean to you personally.
Old 23-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Experiencer

I've been always for most of this year. I came back today to post to ask the very same question. So very funny.

When I did my research, I came up with the following -

http://www.infinitemiledetroit.com/Recent_Work_and_a_grounding_ritual_for_Autumn.html

Black - Black feathers give the mystical wisdom that comes with true spiritual initiation.

But I'm still trying to grasp what the statement above means. I've found a medium to large size feather every morning at the entrance to the door of my job 3x within a month. The black feathers were flat and in perfect condition, like someone laid it there for me to find.

Prior to that I found a small white feather at the front doorstep of my home earlier this year. The white one was small and puffy and white as snow.
Old 25-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Seeker

At first when I started seeing feathers they seemed to be just signs from my guides to remind me to be happy so I would just smile.

Now, I find feathers usually after I ask a specific question or have expressed a certain level of doubt on something. So I know that the feathers, at least to me, are sort of like "inside jokes" if you will. Meaning, when I see it I know what my answer is and usually laugh or smile :)