Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-05-2017, 09:28 PM
Seeker

binaural beats and singing bowls

How do you feel about this for meditation? I'm not much for guided meditations but do find beats and soundscapes or environmental sounds satisfying. I also like tones related to chakra meditations.

Curious to know what people like and find effective as I'm looking to expand my experiences. Thanks.
Old 16-05-2017, 11:52 AM
Ascender
Hi glitterkiss. Welcome to sf. I guess it does kind of depend on what you want from meditation!

I used to love using isochronic tones for meditation.

Nowadays I don't use any sound just plenty of crystals :)
Old 16-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Guide
See how you like this one: Anugama Sweetness of the Earth. I play this a couple of times a week, with binaural beats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcsi1zV-cXw
Old 16-05-2017, 08:42 PM
Master

I don't use binaural beats for meditation but I do use them in my attempts to astral travel. They certainly help to take me into an alpha state or deeper. My meditation practice is quite different. Perhaps it depends on what we want from meditation.

Peace.
Old 16-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Hi glitterkiss. Welcome to sf. I guess it does kind of depend on what you want from meditation!

I used to love using isochronic tones for meditation.

Nowadays I don't use any sound just plenty of crystals :)

I'm interested to know how you use crystals for meditation. Can you tell me a bit more?
Old 16-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
See how you like this one: Anugama Sweetness of the Earth. I play this a couple of times a week, with binaural beats.

Thanks. I will check this out.
Old 16-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I don't use binaural beats for meditation but I do use them in my attempts to astral travel. They certainly help to take me into an alpha state or deeper. My meditation practice is quite different. Perhaps it depends on what we want from meditation.

Peace.

What do you look for in meditation? I think I look to calm my brain and open myself up to what energies are out there. It does change daily based on how the first 5-10 minutes of my meditation goes.
Old 19-05-2017, 08:46 PM
Pathfinder

Glitterkiss,
this is the video I use, one of my very favorite ones, and just happens to be exactly what you were describing. It is in isochronic tones, which is said to be much more effective than binaural beats.

(darn, I can't posts URL's yet, so just go to youtube, and search: Deep Theta Meditation 5.5Hz Isochronic Tones With Metal Crystal Bowls and Rain. It is posted by Jason Lewis- MindAmend and the thumbnail is of a lady meditating out in the mountains with a sunset)
Old 20-05-2017, 01:01 AM
Master

Sounds lushious...

I love singing bowls.
Old 21-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Ascender
Hi glitterkiss. Not sure how to answer this, as i don't know what you know about crystals, but I usually hold them, sometimes i will put one on my 3rd eye. They all work differently, anandalite for example I only really use for meditation. I have all different experiences meditating as I always use different crystals. Sometimes I will sit with feet together and have a grid between my legs. I get SO much more from meditating when using crystals!