Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear janielee,

I am aware that someone somewhere takes their own life every day of every week. This fact is simply not newsworthy to appear in media publications. The young are especially vulnerable at this time due to the overwhelming social pressures which exist and absence of precise support. In these counter productive modern cities, where technology surpasses morality and spirituality, not enough energy exists within preventative measures. This is the same for many other aspects of society, such as the medical industry.
The advent of more advanced technologies have diminished the capacity of the young to connect spiritually and naturally to other beings.

-Sparrow

Yes, agreed, thanks for commenting, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

Namaste.
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow

Though I don't really believe in these things would you comment on any positive people I can rely on in real life, and any spirit guides that may accompany me in benevolence, Light and True Love? Would you talk of my teacher at all also?

thank you and thanking you, namaste and Season's Greetings to you and all of your loved ones.

JL.
Old Today, 01:55 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear a1candidate,

So it is, Sparrow must be reduced to performing parlour tricks for sceptics?
Since when does it become the role and responsibility of a spirit guide, or in fact any selfless being, to test their “spiritual prowess?”

If you are seeking to be wowed by spiritual prowess perhaps you should simply tune into a Derek Acorah television show.

That was a joke, in case you missed it.

On this, let us be clear and understood. The best use and application of my energy and experience, as well as the courteous access and singular privilege to the Asceleottyi, will neither be proven nor personified through the entertainment of your insecurity or inability to perceive the resonate frequency of truth. Let us speak more on this.

The rewards of experience through the unyielding pursuit of self-discovery and connectivity have served me to distinguish between honesty and dishonesty. The rewards of heart wisdom through the intense exploration of love and spirit have always served me to distinguish between truth and fiction. I have earned this capacity through my own journey. The challenge of and journey through the minefield of information is the responsibility of you, and you alone, through which you must apply your own experience and heart wisdom. How and when I choose to demonstrate my capacity to benefit others will be made manifest through my own intention, and through my own chosen approach, not one merely convenient to yours. I will certainly not undertake this journey for you or perform captivating party tricks to impress or meet your expectations of what I must be.

Very well. Any tool and method? The most efficient tool and method I would employ is consciousness. A panel of scientists may replicate such experiment if they actually utilised their heart wisdom for its intended purpose, and did not solely rely on physical intellect for answers. With dedication, training and considerable patience A) and B) would be Self-realised without external paraphernalia. Physical intellect without the involvement of love and the vibration through which heart wisdom resonates can only take your perception of reality so far. This truth has already been demonstrated by many wise teachers and spiritual practitioners. Yet the wisest are too frequently discarded for their inconvenient approach.

If your query is preloaded within the limitation of, and reliance of, physical intellect and physical paraphernalia then I would leave such exercise to those who depend on that platform.

Since you must not understand consciousness to be the most efficient tool for exploring such experience, your query presents alignment to a concept of need. A need for a set categorised form of proof and evidence that fits a particular specified outlook and perspective. It is not the role or responsibility of another to prove or disprove your own personal outlook or perspective. The challenge was created by you, for your own need, and accordingly must be a journey for you.

Though you could ask Derek Acorah.

-Sparrow

Nicely said*

I have not read through this whole thread...but what I have read...I did experience and see for myself during my NDE, and after. I know what I have read is true, you are able to put it into words better than I can

Also, I have a feeling someone is using multiple accounts. Seems when one skeptic comes around, they disappear to be replaced with another....both newer accounts. Interesting.

Anyways,

Thank you, Sparrow
Old Today, 02:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
There is nothing wrong with challenging what anyone says.

Yes there is...there is when you are challenging his gifts, with silly (that's my nice word for stupid) tricks, and then telling me they are seeking his wisdom...and to basically hush up, only because I had Sparrows back, because I've experienced the things he talks about.

So yeah, there was something wrong with what he said...it's called, contradiction, or plain lying about his intentions.

Imo, both.