Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 14-12-2018, 05:01 PM
Guide

Seeing double digits

Hi,

The last couple of weeks I often see 11:11 when watching at the clock but also weird variations like 22:22, 12:21 or 21:12 and other variations. It's happening at such a rate that it is getting on my nerves a bit.
Does anyone know what this means?
Old 16-01-2019, 07:43 AM
Knower
Numbers are codes. The way you can work with them is to develop your own language of reading the numbers that appear in your reality. Nobody can tell you what these numbers mean for you however there are guidelines from numerology sciences that you can adopt to help you understand what they are trying to tell you.

What is for sure is that you are experiencing the same patterns and those numbers are definitely reinforcing your reality of their synchronistic existence and they are causing you to hit this forum to find an answer.

I recommend pythagorean numerology, master numerology or mayan numerology. Do some research on some of the number meanings and adopt the meanings for yourself that resonate most for you

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:10 PM
Newbie ;)

these are your guardian angels trying to communicate with you, this is how they communicate with human beings.
Old 03-08-2019, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Hi,

The last couple of weeks I often see 11:11 when watching at the clock but also weird variations like 22:22, 12:21 or 21:12 and other variations. It's happening at such a rate that it is getting on my nerves a bit.
Does anyone know what this means?

Look at it as a wake up call that there might be some things you have not been aware of.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-04-2020, 08:13 PM
Suspended
Master
You shouldn't let double numbers get on your nerves - they are signs/messages from 'your support' Angels/Guides/Higher Self, well for me and many others at least - once I had 19-19 six times in a week, and a couple of triple numbers at important times over recent years, exactly when I needed support or clarification on an issue.
Old 23-10-2021, 03:09 PM
Pathfinder
111 is a wake-up call from the Universe, telling you to pay attention to what is happening around you.

It is a positive sign. It is a confirmation that whatever you are doing at that moment is right, is meant to be. It tells you that you are on the right path.

However, you need to understand that this does not mean that you have reached your destination yet, this just means that you are moving in the right direction.

So don’t stop! Continue down this path and things will evolve.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:57 PM
Master
Karmic master number 11 epitomizes pillars of spiritual awakening as well as enlightenment
Old 11-04-2022, 11:34 PM
Master

i read online sometime before 2012 that the mayan calendar ended at 11:11. Couldn't figure out am/pm or which time zone though!!!

[edit] i only say that because the mayan calendar ending is a time of hope and i felt like that may be where the whole 11:11 thing began lol!
Old 12-04-2022, 01:02 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam1991
these are your guardian angels trying to communicate with you, this is how they communicate with human beings.
Mine have been trying to communicate with me alot lately then!!

I have been seeing doubles like crazy!! (Triples and quad also)

Last edited by Bambo : 12-04-2022 at 11:37 PM.
Old 12-04-2022, 03:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i read online sometime before 2012 that the mayan calendar ended at 11:11

Thanks for this information

I felt that 2011 and 2012 carried a specific signature for the transitional growth for the Divine Feminine

Aside from that - I was thinking of how year 2011 and this current year 2022 hold the sameness of a certain higher vibration signature. This also relates back to the master numbers:

2011 - 11
2022 - 22