Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-12-2018, 07:38 AM
Master
Dream Robin landing on my hand, and talking to lecturer about spiritual things

I dreamt I was at the bus stop with my sister Molly on the way to university. There was a robin in the tree so I put my hand out and clicked at it, and it landed on my hand. It felt really heavy and strong holding onto my finger which I didn't expect. I was so happy and joyful about the experience and was looking at the robin. After a while a lot of people were watching so I beckoned it to go back into the tree. It flew up then my younger sister was trying to get the bird to land on her, she was flapping her arms at the tree and I said it won't come to you like that. Then later we was at university, my friend Millie had the same cocaine device my partner had and she took some in lecture. I was unhappy she was doing it and she left the class. At the end I was speaking to the old male lecturer and we was speaking about spiritual things, we were talking and talking and the class was watching then slowly left as we were talking to each other and he didn't finish the class. He sat next to me and we was exchanging spiritual knowledge and experience and he looked impressed with what I was telling him. Then we were talking about the Agarthans and I said to him, that all of this is exactly why I started my education path and I wish I could carry on writing and learning about this stuff. Then he said shall we continue this conversation another time and I said when and he said later that day. I was suprised he wanted to speak again so soon. I had missed the start of my music lesson so I decided not to go, I went back to the university apartment and was talking to my friend Adrian about what happened. And waiting to continue speaking to the man later.
Old 16-12-2018, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator
I had to look up agarthans and see they are a mythical people who appear to be spiritually advanced? The dream seems to suggest you are learning something related to the robin. Robins are known to symbolize wisdom and patience. So I suspect you are learning those traits and would like to teach them to others. Patience can't be gained by making a fuss as you explained to your sister who was flaying her arms. There may be a tendency for you to gravitate to old self destructive habits but for the most part you are able to drive the urge away because you are now more motivated to emulate the essence of the agarthans. Have you done a lot of research on them? If not I'd look them up and see what you find. But it sounds to me like you are trying to gain some spiritual mastery. Neat dream.
Old 17-12-2018, 09:14 AM
Master
Thank you:)