Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 20-07-2017, 04:54 AM
Master
No Self is True Self

The man in whom Tao acts without impediment
Does not bother with his own interests
And does not despise others who do

He does not struggle to make money
And does not make a virtue of poverty.

He goes his way without relying on others
And does not pride himself on walking alone.

While he does not follow the crowd
He won't complain of those who do.

Rank and reward make no appeal to him;
Disgrace and shame do not deter him.

He is not always looking for right and wrong
Always deciding "yes" and "no."

The ancients said, therefore:
"The man of Tao remains unknown.
Perfect virtue produces nothing
No-Self Is True-Self
And the greatest man is nobody"

Chuang Tzu
Old 20-07-2017, 05:53 AM
Master
Old 20-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Master
'Freedom from all desire is eternity. All attachment implies fear, for all things are transient. And fear makes one a slave. This freedom from attachment does not come with practice; it is natural, when one knows one's true being. Love does not cling; clinging is not love.' - Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 21-07-2017, 06:17 AM
Master
This guy keeps popping up in my life over and over again lately, whenever I go to search any quotes from the Masters...he's always there, begging me to find out more about him, so today I will multiquote:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ad76a20a63.jpg

Quote:
"Have you ever realized that you can give things to God that are of value to Him? Or are you just sitting around daydreaming about the greatness of His redemption, while neglecting all the things you could be doing for Him? I'm not referring to works which could be regarded as divine and miraculous, but ordinary, simple human things - things which would be evidence to God that you are totally surrendered to Him."
- Oswald Chambers
Old 25-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Master
'Only the phonies don't get enlightened' - Arvis Justi
Old 28-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Knower

Interesting
Old 28-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Knower

The dawn of mankind was given forth to a design put forth by the Almighty of all for it is of the devine truth of the of Creation such a thing where all events are in accordance to what
Old 28-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN44
The dawn of mankind was given forth to a design put forth by the Almighty of all for it
is of the divine truth of the of Creation such a thing where all events are in accordance to what
And which teacher or master said this?
It is not easy for me to figure out what
is being said exactly...usually a teacher makes things easy for the student,
and with all the typos, no less...had to correct divine.
Makes me curious to say the least. Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Knower

You speak of God as though you speak on behalf of the creation you dwell within, for it is the binding of all given by the Grand Binding of God's eternal touch for that is to be known to all who are in the passings of the time that is God's design and will within the Ages of Mankind's measure of truth yet to be measured in the conduct of the gift of life, so be unto the truth that is to you for a day
nears when you may kneel before God in an Agelessness of your passings only so measurement is giveth unto your passings. So be forth unto a wisdom of greatness that is the truth so you may know that all are given forth life to then abide to the truthful intent of a means of honourable conduct within the passings within the Binding of God's Creation

Mankind's means of truth shall be given its measurement of integrity in a time of truth that is an age torn before an unbreakable Bond is broken by the truth of unity.

Zuluethian
Old 28-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN44
Zuluethian
This person can not be googled...in the Subject heading Masters and Teachers is capitalized...sorry, maybe I
should have been clearer...'Masters and Teachers that are real and from earth, established, known, or published, etc'. I dunno.
I can ask the mods to change the Subject Title if it needs to be clearer.
Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru