Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-12-2012, 02:52 AM
vivid dreamer

And thanks for all the feedback from everyone.. I really appreciate it. I have read Robert Monroe but will try Robert Bruce next. I also like some of the suggestions such as jumping on a trampoline or going on an elevator :)
Old 02-12-2012, 03:09 AM
Master

Jumping on a trampoline is fun. You can feel yourself jumping up high.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:16 AM
Master
Delta wave binaural beat (meant for sleeping and sleep method projections):
http://cdn.sleepphones.com/NoiseDeepSleep.mp3

1. When you are ready to go to sleep turn the Delta wave I provided the link for and make sure it is looped endlessly. You must use headphones or earbuds and make sure they are secured to your head so you will not lose them while you sleep and move around.

2. Fall asleep with the binaural beat playing. This should be easy to do the binaural puts me to sleep like a baby with in 10-15 minutes. I personally wake up every 2-3 hours, at the most every 3-4 hours. Once I wake up I remove the headphones/earbuds from my ears and gently and carefully set them down on my side. You have to move slowly and calculated, if you move too much or get up you will lose all progress towards projecting. Make sure you go to the bathroom before going to sleep and do anything else that you may have to do in the middle of the night otherwise.

3. Once you have removed the music from your ears just lay there and relax as if you were going back to sleep. With in 2-3 minutes maximum you will begin to feel funny and the vibrations will begin to sink in. You may not feel vibrations everyone doesn't but you should definitely start feeling exit sensations with in the next few minutes, otherwise something went wrong along the way.

With this method I usually have at least one projection a night, unless I get tired and when I wake up I don't feel like projecting in which case I will stand up and the vibrations will go away. Prior to recently I would usually just ignore the vibrations and go back to sleep because I knew what was going to happen. Now that things have hopefully gotten better I can move forward with my projections, hopefully last night was a fluke. Let me know if you have any questions and I will gladly answer them.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Master

What Astral Explorer said sound like a very good way to get out of the body. I was reading on another forum what works for one person may not work for another. It is a good idea to experiment and see what works best for you. Try the same method for a while then change the method if it is not working. What helps a lot is to believe you can ap and tell yourself everyday that you can do it and it is easy. I have said that before.
Old 02-12-2012, 07:27 AM
4everaspirit

Easiest way I do it is to let my body fall asleep, but keep my mind awake. It's tricky but you have to like let yourself dose to the point where your body knows to go into sleep paralysis....and once when you feel the vibrations, you know you are there.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivid dreamer
Could you tell me more about your experience and how you got it to work?

I've only experienced twice but both times were very intense and exciting, here are the threads in which I explains what went down:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=33036
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=33340
Old 02-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator
The only times I have been able to get out of body I noted, in the past, was on a messed-up sleep schedule. And even now, the only way I seem to be able to induce either the vibrational stage or "going out" (with or without vibrations) -is to sleep 4 hours, get up and get conscious for a little while, maybe a half hour, then go back to lie down. This method doesn't have to result in feeling tired all the next day. But it means you must allow yourself 8-10 hours of time for bed. If on the 2nd cycle of "sleep" you do manage to get out of body, train yourself to get up immediately to either write it all down, or to record it, or when you go back to normal sleep again, you could forget in the morning.

Lots of different, more positive, and more creative methods work beautifully for lots of other people, but for me -no luck as yet with any of them. It also works vice-versa...I know people who get out of body perfectly using binaural tones/beats, but who simply CANNOT do it on a messed-up sleep schedule.
But that -of course-is to do with finding your own method, and that might be different from someone else's. Experiment is the best thing to do.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
The only times I have been able to get out of body I noted, in the past, was on a messed-up sleep schedule. And even now, the only way I seem to be able to induce either the vibrational stage or "going out" (with or without vibrations) -is to sleep 4 hours, get up and get conscious for a little while, maybe a half hour, then go back to lie down. This method doesn't have to result in feeling tired all the next day. But it means you must allow yourself 8-10 hours of time for bed. If on the 2nd cycle of "sleep" you do manage to get out of body, train yourself to get up immediately to either write it all down, or to record it, or when you go back to normal sleep again, you could forget in the morning.

Lots of different, more positive, and more creative methods work beautifully for lots of other people, but for me -no luck as yet with any of them. It also works vice-versa...I know people who get out of body perfectly using binaural tones/beats, but who simply CANNOT do it on a messed-up sleep schedule.
But that -of course-is to do with finding your own method, and that might be different from someone else's. Experiment is the best thing to do.

You are right Tobi. Just because one thing works great for one person it doesn't necessarily mean it works at all for the next. Spiritual work is very personal. You can compare it (this is a bad comparison) to medications. One medication might make one person happy and balanced, and another it makes dellusional and psychotic. Everyone's chemistry is different in more than one way so it takes a lot of testing to figure out what works best for you personally. For me it's without a doubt the short sleep pattern method that I have recently shared. I am happy to say that most of the people I have shared this with have had similar results as I have with the method. I suggest everyone gives it a try for a week or two and see if it works for them. The reason my method is so successful is because it removes the most difficult part of projecting, which is meditation and maintaining a deep enough level of relaxation. Almost everyone can fall asleep and will remain relaxed for several minutes after waking up, so it really puts you in the perfect state for projecting. So I advise anyone struggling with projecting give it a try, it might be what works for you.