Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Master
More progression and one crazy night.

This will probably end up being a book of a story because it is an entire night of experiences that all equate to some positive progression with my "entity problems". It all starts with a very long lucid dream. I have been working with someone who is powerful at getting rid of unwanted dark entities and he has been trying desperatly to free me of whatever is harrassing me. Sad to say nothing had changed though, but events have unfolded tonight that give me much hope. A lot of what I make of these is speculation so if something seems wrong I apolgize. The guy said I angered a Sumerian God that I used to pray to and the God sent this entity to do it's bidding on me and prevent me from astral travel, so I went off of that context.

Experience 1 - Lucid dream: I was inside of some unknown home when I became lucid, and entity immediatly latched onto me and was touching me. I began screaming "If I did anything to make you angry I am sorry, I apolgize!", "Anu I am sorry if I have offended you!" I probably yelled a variation of those phrases ten times and then flipped the entity on my back over my head until it stood infront of me. There stood a cute little girl. I started asking her why she was doing this to me, I don't remember her response but I immediatly said things don't have to be this way. I told her I would turn her to the light. I said to her "You will love it there! Everyone you love is there, they are all waiting for you!" I saw a gleam in her eye, she wanted to go there so bad. Well I talked to her about that for a few minutes and then suddenly another entity was on my back touching me. I threw it over my shoulder like the last. This one appeared really dark at first but after a few minutes just appeared as a grown dark woman, very shadowy. I tried the same thing and talking it into going to the light, it was very reluctant. It actually left me alone for a few minutes while me and the younger girl both chanted together "Angels of light, please come now! These two wish to go to the light!" Colorful orbs appeared everywhere and were spinning in a coordinated circle around the room, something started to happen. But then the older entity made it so I couldn't talk and disappeared, I think she got scared. The lights went away and the entity was back on my back grabbing me again, I flipped her over my back again and tried to talk her into letting me send her to the light. She started asking questions and I told her what I had read about. In a questioning fashion she scuffed at that and said "Yea you read it!" Like she doesn't believe it... The first time I flipped her over my back I asked the little girl what the woman was, she told me but I forget her response. So after she said that last remark she disappeared again and was on my back again. Then the dream ended with me promising the little girl I will be back to help her go to the light.

Experience 2 - Inbetween sleep and waking state in the RTZ: After the last experience happened I was trying to go back to sleep to continue the dream and help the little girl. I kept coming to consciousness laying in my bed inside of my astral body, probably happened 3-4 times total. All of the times there was an entity touching my subtle body. The first two times I was able to communicate with it verbally and it communicated back with me. I said to it "Why are you touching me?" It said "Because I have to use my ability of course" I said "Oh well I guess I'll do the same when I am back in spirit form only huh?" It didn't say anything. I was under the impression it was the older darker entity and I said to it "I will help you go to the light!" It said "No I honestly can't" I said "Why not?" It said "Because I just can't." I said "Well why not?" It replied "I cannot say." I said "Did you kill yourself?" It made a hmph sound. Then on the next time I asked if it was the older or younger girl, in a confused manner it replied "Huh? What do you mean?" Like it had no clue what I was talking about. On the third time this happened I was talking but it never responded, it was touching me through all of the experiences. Just kind of touching, poking, and prodding me, not as rudely as it had before but I definitely didn't like it. It had cold hands.

Final experience - Lucid dream/astral projection?: This was the grand finale and one of the most interesting experiences I have had in a long long time. It started the same way as the previous experiences I was laying in bed and the entity was touching me and suddenly out of nowhere I just shot straight up. The entity was on my back but I was flying so fast and I flew and flew and flew. It wasn't like a projection though there were no exit sensations or anything. It was basically like I was on auto-pilot too I wasn't trying to fly at all. I think I was conscious as I flew into the dream section of the planes basically and this proves my belief that the entity is latching onto me as I do just that and follows me into the planes. That way when I turn the dream lucid it's ready to grab me. Well I flew super far and then ended up in this dark area with a lot of tubes in it. When I got there I heard a couple of guys talking and they walked up to me and started talking to me. They said "Why is this girl on your back?" I said "I can't get her off she does this all the time!!!!" They said "want us to get her off?" She said something to them after that but I don't remember. They started ripping her off my back and I said "Well I have ripped her off before." They didn't believe me so I tried to throw her over my back and she got stuck at the end of the throw, so they just ripped her off for me. When they did I looked at her and I said "Can you please stop doing this? Please?" She didn't say anything. Then the guys started talking to me about projecting they said "So this is your first projection huh?" I said "Nope I have had many projections!" They said yea right.... Then the girl who just was ripped off my back said "No he's not lying he has had a lot of projections, he does a lot of this stuff he's really reclusive." Lol I can't believe she said that. Then I started waking up and fell down in the projection, couldn't move, and couldn't talk as the guys asked me where I was from. They said "So where you are from? Irvine?" Not sure why they said Irvine... I would of loved to continue to talk to them and ask them how to keep her off of my back, but hopefully she will let me have some projections now. All very interesting experiences...
Old 29-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

So it sounds like you're pretty experienced at getting into higher layer lucid dreams. How long did it take you to get to the point where you could go from lucid dreaming to the astral realm?
Old 29-11-2012, 03:23 AM
CatChild

I'm sorry I couldn't have been more help to you. I thought that little girl was with you as a guide of sorts. Still, I feel there's more to her than she's letting on.
Old 29-11-2012, 04:33 AM
Master
Izzyga I have always been a lucid dreamer starting from my teenage years, and I have always been a vivid dreamer and quite advanced in manipulating the dream world around me. I probably started flying at the age of 5 or 6, that's the earliest I can remember. So astral projection has come very natural to me, I knew how to fly out of my body before I ever consciously did it. I had my first conscious projection with in 3-4 days of trying to consciously. Lucid dreaming is astral projection though. Just typically by the time you become lucid you are already in the planes, that's the only difference I have found. I have had lucid dreams that turn into complete projections I go from laying in my bed to leaving my body and flying into the planes. When I turn a dream lucid I am also able to fly up on occasion into another plane above the one I was dreaming in. I have found though that typically my dreams occur in the highest section of the planes I have access to. The length of time it takes for someone to progress from lucid dreaming to astral projection is variable and depends upon the person. It was a very fast progression for me since I was a lucid dreamer for years upon years prior to even knowing about projecting.

Cat I actually thought about you right after the first lucid dream with the little girl. You were obviously right there was a little girl around, I thought about that immediately. So thank you for that. The guy whom is helping me now thinks it was the gentlemen he sent my way that ripped the lady off of my back. To show respect I am no longer going to call any of them entities, I am going to call them what they are. A nice little girl and a lady, that's whom I have officially met so far other than the nice guys who helped me in the last dream.
Old 29-11-2012, 04:49 AM
CatChild

There's so much I can learn from experiences like yours. I've been away for a while, but now that I'm back, I can keep up with your journey. Glad things are unfolding and best of luck. :)
Old 29-11-2012, 05:08 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Wow that sounds pretty cool to be able to do that at such a young age. I myself have always had very vivid dreams even as a child and I can always remember my dreams. However I hadn't even heard of lucid dreaming until the movie Waking Life. As far as experience now I've messed with the idea and practice here and there over the years but have become more focused on it this year. I can get to a layer two and sometimes layer three in a lucid dream but not much past that at the moment. I have to say though layer three is interesting enough to say the least lol. Thanks for sharing your lucid and astral travels I find them really interesting.
Old 29-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Super Moderator
I really, really, REALLY like this.
Old 29-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Master
Yup if the darker entity was truly a dark entity it seems I scared her away with the whole bringing her to the light thing. Things have totally changed in 2 days, I am just praying they remain this way. It's been the best day I can remember in a long time today with my two projections. I have learned and seen so much, things I have wanted to know and see for countless years.
Old 30-11-2012, 12:41 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Yup if the darker entity was truly a dark entity it seems I scared her away with the whole bringing her to the light thing. Things have totally changed in 2 days, I am just praying they remain this way. It's been the best day I can remember in a long time today with my two projections. I have learned and seen so much, things I have wanted to know and see for countless years.

Excellent- and I love your post count number above. (1,111)
Old 30-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator
I had a sneaky feeling last week that this dark entity had a deep desire and possibly a great fear of going "into the Light" but had become tangled in its energy-pattern, and kind of stuck there, getting worse and worse (a bit like when you get your feet stuck in a bog, and the more you do, the more sunk you get -kind of thing)

What has occurred recently is indeed a great progression for your journey...but also perhaps for that "entity". For now it has been presented face-to-face with an option. You planted seeds there. That's all we can do sometimes, but who knows what those seeds might grow?

I wonder how many other dark entitites, so-called "demons"...etc encountered by humans are, in fact, Souls (human or otherwise) who have become very stuck and need to find a way through? I'm sure not all, but there may be many.