Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-11-2012, 07:14 PM
charlie11

Spontaneous ap lost

Last year I started having spontaneous ap's, although I see myself as a quite open minded and spiritual person I always thought stories of monks astral projecting was just fairy tales. So clearly I was frightened to start with but soon came to enjoy my experiences, however now they have stopped and I've tried willingly to have an ap but only been successful once. I can get faint vibrations but soon loose consciousness, I know my lifestyle has hugely changed since they started happening spontaneously and wonder if that's the reason they have stopped, its just very frustrating as I feel I've been shown this amazing gift/ability and now it's been taken away. Can anyone offer any advise??
Old 13-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Master

I am not able to advise you. It has happened to me and other people. I did not have to do anything to ap and I ap. It was wonderful. Then it stopped. It was disappointing. I do not know why it stopped. My lifestyle did not change and someone else I spoke to on the forum did not know why her aping stopped. I had to do things to increase my chances to ap.
Old 13-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie11
Last year I started having spontaneous ap's, although I see myself as a quite open minded and spiritual person I always thought stories of monks astral projecting was just fairy tales. So clearly I was frightened to start with but soon came to enjoy my experiences, however now they have stopped and I've tried willingly to have an ap but only been successful once. I can get faint vibrations but soon loose consciousness, I know my lifestyle has hugely changed since they started happening spontaneously and wonder if that's the reason they have stopped, its just very frustrating as I feel I've been shown this amazing gift/ability and now it's been taken away. Can anyone offer any advise??

It is most likely from your change in living. I am not 100% sure what you mean by that but I am imagining it has to do with a change in your lifestyle. Were you living unhealthy before? There are obviously many ways to live unhealthy, most of them will eventually effect your sleep and sleeping patterns. This then makes you more likely to suffer from things like sleep paralysis, night terrors, vivid dreams and things like that because of suffering from poor sleep and waking up several times a night. Someone who suffers from sleep paralysis soon or later will have a spontaneous projection in my opinion, it happened to me several times before I knew what projecting was.

Have you tried using Binaural beats? Most of my projections stem from me simply falling asleep listening to a binaural and then I wake up and turn off the binaural. Lay back down relax and with in minutes I am out of my body. I have told many people this method and one person who couldnt project for months it worked for with in a night or two. My method seems to work so well because it takes out the most difficult part of APing which is meditation and relaxing. If you're interested I can point you in the right direction and give you the details, everyone is different so I can't promise it will work for you personally but I think it's worth trying. With you already having projections stemming from your sleep you sound like a prime candidate for my methods.
Old 13-11-2012, 08:50 PM
charlie11

Are you now able to ap willingly? After reading up on it I learnt to lucid dream as I read that this can increase the chance of an ap, and now I frequently lucid dream bit it has never led to an ap, as fun as they are they're not quite the same
Old 13-11-2012, 08:57 PM
charlie11

Yes I would be very interested I did try the beats but I proberbly didn't give them a real chance, yes I was living very unhealthy working 6/7 days a week soo many hours not including the 2 hour commute to get to work 12/13 hour shifts every day with no break ect so physically exhausted as soon as I hit the bed my body would fall deeply relaxed yet my mind stayed active it was so easy to get such strong vibrations, now i have a new job and living a much healthier lifestyle I figured this was the reason they stopped
Old 13-11-2012, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes I would be very interested I did try the beats but I proberbly didn't give them a real chance, yes I was living very unhealthy working 6/7 days a week soo many hours not including the 2 hour commute to get to work 12/13 hour shifts every day with no break ect so physically exhausted as soon as I hit the bed my body would fall deeply relaxed yet my mind stayed active it was so easy to get such strong vibrations, now i have a new job and living a much healthier lifestyle I figured this was the reason they stopped

Yup being over-tired is a cause of sleep paralysis, I personally believe sleep paralysis is closely tied in with spontaneous projections. Just my personal opinion though, I am not an expert but I am pretty educated on all of the above from both reading and experience. I am a little short on time right now so as soon as I get back home I'll log on and respond with all the info you'll need to give my methods a try.
Old 13-11-2012, 09:21 PM
charlie11

:) fantastic, thank you! X
Old 14-11-2012, 08:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Yup being over-tired is a cause of sleep paralysis, I personally believe sleep paralysis is closely tied in with spontaneous projections. Just my personal opinion though, I am not an expert but I am pretty educated on all of the above from both reading and experience. I am a little short on time right now so as soon as I get back home I'll log on and respond with all the info you'll need to give my methods a try.

I have to disagree. I remember very clearly I was wide awake reasonably late in the morning and I got sp. I could not move. I was not tired.
Old 15-11-2012, 03:32 AM
Guide
Quote:
You project each and every night of your life... you (and the rest of humanity) call it "dreaming". :)