Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-10-2012, 09:14 AM
peacegarden

How do I leave my body in the vibrational stage?

Hi all,

I'm becoming more and more familiar with the vibrational stage. Two things seem to help me get there, one is meditating before bed, the other is having a patchy and broken night's sleep.

Last night I must have reached the vibrational stage about 5 or 6 times, which is great because it gives me a chance to get a little comfortable with not only the strange sensation and sounds but also the paralysis that seems to accompany it. At one point the vibrations felt a little sore, they don't always, but I always feel as if a part of me is raising up as it's happening, and because of that, I can often feel that part of me during the day a bit more, I thought it was chi, but perhaps it is something else, another of my bodies?

Despite the feeling of raising up, I don't seem to leave my body. The vibrations seem to go on for 5 or 10 seconds as I raise up, and then they stop at a point, and if I just rest there, I just seem to become aware of my body's paralysis without leaving my body. At that point it feels as if I should just leave my body, but I can't figure out how. I've tried raising up out, I've tried rolling out, I've tried wriggling out and I've tried attaining vision, but to no avail. Is there a trick to it?

Old 05-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Master

You got the right idea. You have to get up and leave your body when you get those vibrations. This morning I got vibrations. I felt like I was going up and down. I knew what to do and that was to move myself but I did not do it and of course the ap ended. Getting back to you, I do not understand why you are not able to move yourself out, whether you roll out or get out some other way. It all similar. There is no trick to it. You must believe and know you can do it. That is the only requirement. Perhaps you lack confidence and that is why you are unable to do it. If this is the case, keep telling yourself that you can do it and it is easy. You do not have to get out that way, you could do an ap technique such as surfing, playing tennis, playing golf, bouncing a ball up and down or anything else that you can think of. When you are raising up you could imagine that you are rising or floating higher and higher. You could imagine you are holding onto a balloon and it is pulling you higher and higher up or anything else you can think of.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:00 AM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You got the right idea. You have to get up and leave your body when you get those vibrations. This morning I got vibrations. I felt like I was going up and down. I knew what to do and that was to move myself but I did not do it and of course the ap ended. Getting back to you, I do not understand why you are not able to move yourself out, whether you roll out or get out some other way. It all similar. There is no trick to it. You must believe and know you can do it. That is the only requirement. Perhaps you lack confidence and that is why you are unable to do it. If this is the case, keep telling yourself that you can do it and it is easy. You do not have to get out that way, you could do an ap technique such as surfing, playing tennis, playing golf, bouncing a ball up and down or anything else that you can think of. When you are raising up you could imagine that you are rising or floating higher and higher. You could imagine you are holding onto a balloon and it is pulling you higher and higher up or anything else you can think of.

Thank you for this! I think I do lack a little confidence, and still a bit apprehensive, but I figured the trick for overcoming that is just to do it, experience it.

Do I try and get out during that gap of feeling the vibrations or when they reach the peak? I'm guessing I don't physically move, but try and move that part of me that is not physical, the part that feels like it is raising up?

At one point, it felt like I got my arm out. I don't know if I was imagining this, but it felt like I was moving a non physical arm.

I do tend to imagine I'm raising higher and higher, which works to a certain point then seems to stop. I keep expecting to open my eyes and see the ceiling, but that part doesn't seem to happen. I can't see anything. When does that vision come?

I'm pretty sure I'll get there eventually, it must all be leading to experiencing it.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Master

Success comes with confidence. The more confident you are the easier it gets. Vision can happen any time. When you cannot see, keeping saying I can see until you can see well. You must believe it will happen. I would wait to get out of your body before you worry about your vision. The longer you stay in your body, you have a greater chance the ap will end. If you wait for the peak of the vibrations you have a greater chance of the ap ending as well. It is best to get out as soon as you get the vibration. If you physically move the ap will end. You move your spiritual self. It might take a bit of practice. I would advise you to say to yourself during the day I can easily get out even if you have problems getting out. Eventually you will find it very easy to get out. What helped me was when you want to move your spiritual arm, say I can do it, my arm is moving. That helped me get out of my body. It helps to be confident. It should be easier for you if you do that.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Master
peacegarden... Rather than struggling to leave the body, I suggest choosing a target spot ahead of time. A familiar place in your home to begin with. Then when your vibrations and other signs of separating start, just go there. This is the easy way to do it.

Xan

Old 06-10-2012, 07:51 AM
peacegarden

Thanks guys! Now I have to wait until I have one of those nights again, to practise again.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Pathfinder
Once you get out, how do you know where to go, or what do you do to get out of your bubble and into a common area to interact with other beings? When I had a random ap the other day for the first time I was more concerned with finding something to prove it was happening, but I realized what I really want is to talk to my guides. It was a total surprise so I was not prepared but at least I remembered a few things it wasn't so bad for my first time. I shouldn't have woken myself up so quickly because now who knows how long before I can do it again. I don't really have the kind of discipline I would like with meditation as tool. It seems for me it will be more likely to happen from lucid dreaming.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:29 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang
Once you get out, how do you know where to go, or what do you do to get out of your bubble and into a common area to interact with other beings? When I had a random ap the other day for the first time I was more concerned with finding something to prove it was happening, but I realized what I really want is to talk to my guides. It was a total surprise so I was not prepared but at least I remembered a few things it wasn't so bad for my first time. I shouldn't have woken myself up so quickly because now who knows how long before I can do it again. I don't really have the kind of discipline I would like with meditation as tool. It seems for me it will be more likely to happen from lucid dreaming.

Perhaps I'll be asking the same question soon, but for now, I just wanna get out, even if for a few seconds.

For me, meditating much more during the day helped me reach the lucid states at night. Bring awareness in the day, awareness will more likely come in at night, that's what I've found so far anyway.

congrats on getting out!
Old 06-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Neville

Go sleep.... It works for me. My consciousness departs my body quiet adequately when i go sleep.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
I do tend to imagine I'm raising higher and higher, which works to a certain point then seems to stop. I keep expecting to open my eyes and see the ceiling, but that part doesn't seem to happen. I can't see anything. When does that vision come?

peacegarden... This is a good method, feeling yourself lifting upward. Next step is to go someplace... such as a specific familiar target spot you've chosen ahead of time.

The thing about seeing in the astral is, you don't open your physical eyes or you would zap right back into the body. Astral vision may be 'turned on' by giving a command such as "clarity now" or "I can see now".

The first time I recognized astral vision was when I was sound asleep on the bed and was also looking at the clock to see what time it was.

Xan