Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-07-2017, 04:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Ok WOW. Lol!!! So the way I do my Divine Love spreads are one row for the Divine Feminine (which I'm reading as her) and another for the Divine Masculine which I'm reading as you). Plus some extra cards. So I start w the card on the bottom of the deck for the overall "theme" at present which was The Hanged Man, which symbolizes a pause, a "time-out" , which is basically just you putting the brakes on. And then I have to say that basically it's a story from there that starts with the 8 of Cups for her and The Tower for you, so that's what's happening right now. She's "journeying" off looking for something that she already has but doesn't know it yet, consciously (this unconditional love connection..she doesn't trust it either yet, but that's normal!). And for you of course as we know, your life is starting to crumble bc of this connection, bc the life you are living doesn't support it bc of our beliefs and fears, the ppl around you, etc..so then I have to say that the next 3 cards for her down the line are freaking amazing and yours aren't horrible, but you definitely are not in this connection without struggle, while it looks like she is going to be much more able to just be in the connection and let it flow bc she doesn't have the same level of fear and worry abt it as you do. It actually feels like she is over there in the connection by herself while you are off worrying abt things basically!! So this is just confirming everything I've said earlier!! The only thing in the way is your fear and thoughts!

So anyway the next cards down are The Lovers for her and The Hermit for you..The Lovers a definite Twin confirmation card, it symbolizes the Divine partnership basically, Adam and Eve as try first awaken to the connection. And The Hermit is you looking toward that connection but going within w the Lantern to illuminate the aspects of yourself that you need to discover within this, basically it's just the things you believe that aren't true!!!

Next cards are the Queen of Cups on her side (the Feminine Unconditional Love card, for me..hello!!! Lol!!) And the 10 of Wands for you, trudging away from her w all these wands of the pressures/burdens of your life and this connection that really only you are creating!!! But The Queen of Cups is facing the other way, which means that like I said she is kind of "alone" in the love of this connection while you are off dealing w the burden of it instead of just putting the burden down and facing her in the love!!

Last card on both sides is The Hierophant for her and the Seven of Swords for you. The Hierophant is the marriage card, for me. Marriage and community and commitment. It is already done as my coach always says..you just have to recognize it!!! The 7 is you running away from something but you are running TOWARD her, so it's like a paradox of you still being in your own little world and trying to avoid the pain of your thoughts abt this but at least you are inching CLOSER to her!!

I also have a card for the energy that each of you "holds" for the other, or "brings" , hers toward you is The Star, which is the wishes coming true card and hope!!!!! The energy you bring toward her is the 2 of Pentacles (ANOTHER Twin card bc of the infinity symbol!), which is you worrying and trying to balance and juggle your feelings with how to make this all work and "fit" into your life..

The best though is the outcome card which is the Knight of Swords, this is you rushing in toward her, it's often a heavy Masculine sexual energy, actually, and could represent actual physical travel also which would make sense!!!

So no real new info just some AMAZING confirmations!!!! You need to find those "points" where you are holding back the expression of your love and work on surrendering to trusting at these points to expressing it as it comes. If you do this I see an opportunity being created for you to travel there to see her, not too far into the future. WHICH YOU SHOULD TAKE!!!! Also try not to get too confused by the cards abt sex and the fact that she "only wants friendship" ..it's FINE. It's "in the bag" , you have to just let it unfold. If friendship is how you have the love right now then that's just how you have it right now. Just be in the friendship and focus on the connection from that place without worrying what it ISN'T. It has to be what it isn't first before it can physically manifest as it is, and it only will stick around as that until you trust that that is the case and let go
of worry and fear. The deeper you can surrender into this connection, the deeper you will begin to experience this love the way you want it despite the conditions, and then it will eventually unfold more and more as you physically want it to.

Amazing spread you have NOTHING to worry about!! I wish it was that easy for you to believe as it is for me to know, but that's just part of the journey, you surrendering into trust so that YOU can come into YOUR knowing of the connection!!!
Old 21-07-2017, 01:05 AM
Pathfinder

Wow!! This is truly amazing! It makes so much sense and I understand now why I am feeling this way (fear) because I never had this before, it is something I've been searching for all my life. I guess to me it is too good to be true to find this connection with her someone i can trust and care for. 13 days of no contact whoch I was planning 30 days instead but I couldn't take it anymore, I was so anxious to know of her well being. I messaged her last night asking how she is, she replied "I'm good thanks, how are you?" I replied telling her I've been working hard and saving money. Mainly saving it for my trip to her country.

Thank You so much! I only been paying a tarot reader online, the readings I've been getting is telling me she has love for me, doesn't want commitment. It was hard to take in cause part of me doesn't believe it and thw other part is curious about it. I just didn't want to get my hopes up and i am trying to be realistic.

Basically I just need to accept how things are, let go of fear of being taken advantage of and see thinggs for what they are. I connection, but I am curious what her pregnancy falls into all of this, her being a young mother and choose to be single.

The reason why I doubt myself and this connection because I don't want to get my hopes up. She been very ill during her pregnancy cause she has severe morning sickness. I worry about her health, I do wish her a good healthy pregnancy. I wish I can do more but all I can do is love my life and stay focus on me which she encourages. 13 days of no contact I finally messaged her asking how she is, still not in good health. I told hee I am there for her no matter what. She didn't reply back.
Old 21-07-2017, 05:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Some good Twin resources are Cassady Cayne's blog, also my own mentor Natalie Pachel has a YouTube channel and also does weekly readings on the site Vimeo, they are like $3 but they are worth it, I still get them every week! Patricia McNeilly is also a good resource, although she incorporates a lot of ascension stuff that wil sound really out there to someone who is just coming into this. But it's important to try and connect w guidance that is of the "new" energy and nothing that tells you to "let go fo your Twin". This is a misunderstanding of the process and causes a lot of fear and confusion. If it feels bad to you and triggers fear and doubt, it isn't the truth!!

The unconditional love essence, your "Union Space" cannot be "let go of"..like in my PM to you I was saying that the Twin energy follows us until we find our Twin, but I remember having many intense "pre-Twin" connections and wanting each one to desperately be "The One" that I felt was out there (this was before I relay knew anything abt TFs), but yet I was able to be cool w the fact that it might not be..that that essence I was feeling was the truth but that it could be someone else. However now that I've met my Twin, there's a distinct feeling that it ends with him, that there is no one else that could embody that for me. It[s a very matter-of-fact feeling. It is technically possible to "transfer" that essence to another person, if YOU choose and only if you choose. If that is what is in your highest good, which you will know bc you would want to do that. This doesn't really tend to happen though, I only mention it bc I know it's helped me kind of keep things in perspective, bc it's scary pinning it all on one person, esp bc we are taught that that is co-dependent and bad and wrong.

Yes you need to be whole and love yourself, but you don't need to let go of your Twin to do it..you do it by just focusing on the other aspects of your Union space within your life, what makes you feel passionate and joyful. You have to learn to connect to your intuition and find out who you are by following what feels the best in every given moment over and over again!!
Old 21-07-2017, 11:26 AM
Pathfinder

I do believe in Twin Flames
My best friend that i knew since we were in elementary is my twin. She is like my sister, we are very much alike and we both have unconditional love for each other. I have no fear of losing her because our bond is unbreakable. We are bond to be together forever until the end of time.
So yes I do believe in Twin Flames. Cause when I met my long distance friend on that free therapy site, when we both engaged in conversation it felt like I was talking to myself. It felt like she understood everything in my past, that she is/was part of me all this time. That our energies made a path to find each other in the moment of need. Because I was sad, hurt, alone before we met, when I saw her profile picture I remember saying to myself "She's beautiful, she may know about relationships and what to do". Cause during that time of need for someone to hear my pain and my past of my heartbreak from being taken advantage of my love for others, I was seeking for someone to see me. And she saw me! She knew exactly what to say, she understood word for word of my pain and she handed out her hand to lift me up. Ever since late 2015, we kept in touch everyday. Just kept engaging in conversation and included each other in outlr lives. We quickly rushed into this friendship, we just couldn't stop talking t o each other. It was amazing and it still is! She replied back, telling me more of her decisions for her severe morning sickness and pregnancy. And thanking me for giving her support. I was angry, jealous and upset that she slept with someone (drunken one night stand) but I got over it, because I just want to show her that I love her no matter what. Even though the guy is not in the picture to be the father or lover I still worry of someone else capturing her heart. But I can't forces that, I can't expect much from her only her friendship. We don't know each other in person, we only FaceTime a few times the beginning of last year. We kept in touch via text.
Even though I fear of this relationship, I still feel deep inside I have nothing to worry about. I guess my fear is mainly telling me "I don't want to let this go". I want to show her love, I want to let her know she will never get hurt again. That I will do everything I can to make her happy to know that she has someone that'll support her and love her no matter what. The only way for me to lose that love for her is she took advantage of my love and use me. If she lied to me so she can get attention. That is what will break my soul if she did that to me. But I know for a fact she will never do that to me, cause she is a victim of being taken advantage of as well. She understands that pain all to well.
I feel like I am behind her supporting her so she wont fall, that i am pulling her up and showing her that she has someone to guide her through this.
I pray for her to have a healthy pregnancy, pray for her in all in good health. Cause all I ever want is her to be happy and loved.
I remember I told her that last year, she said to me "I am happy, happy that you're in my life". I know I must have trust in this relationship, I just don't want to lose this is all. I wish I can be there by her side physically, show her my love for her let her see me and not read it on text. This is why I am working hard to save money to visit her next year. I hope it all works out.
Old 21-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Pathfinder

I know I must live my life here, I must build my own living get a place for myself and stay finically stable for my own well being. I do need to get out there more to meet people and make more friends. I can't stay focus on a fantasy of having a relationship with her. I have to be realistic, my desire of meeting her is true. I want to see her face to face. I want to see the person who was there for me more than anyone has ever had. She was the one that made the effort, that put "possible relationship in the future" on the table. That wanted to help me through my struggles. She was the one that kept this long distance relationship strong from afar. I eventually gave in when I saw her effort and caring for me. She and I may never have a romantic relationship but I do believe we were meant to be in each other lives for a reason. A great reason of unconditional love.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:03 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud64
I know I must live my life here, I must build my own living get a place for myself and stay finically stable for my own well being. I do need to get out there more to meet people and make more friends. I can't stay focus on a fantasy of having a relationship with her. I have to be realistic, my desire of meeting her is true. I want to see her face to face. I want to see the person who was there for me more than anyone has ever had. She was the one that made the effort, that put "possible relationship in the future" on the table. That wanted to help me through my struggles. She was the one that kept this long distance relationship strong from afar. I eventually gave in when I saw her effort and caring for me. She and I may never have a romantic relationship but I do believe we were meant to be in each other lives for a reason. A great reason of unconditional love.
When I told her my feelings last year, i stated that i only want friendship just wanted to tell her how I felt. She was the one that kept the "possibility" open, but i was too afraid too unsure of going through that cause she is unsure of her sexuality however open to date anyone man or woman if she felt that love for them. Now she tells me she doesn't want to be in a committed relationship, she fears of getting hurt mentally and physically. Her ex treated like *** and other relations she had with men treated her wrong. I understand this but her fear wont last, I know she wants to find true love I know she wants to give it a chance again. Only time will tell.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Pathfinder

14 days ago the night she told me of her pregnancy, I wanted to tell her about Twin Flames. How I felt this was us, platonically. Yet I was too afraid to mention it cause I didn't want her to think I was getting way too much into my live for her for someone I haven't met in person yet. I do remember her telling me that she understands i am not a psycho obsessively in love with her. That she knows why I have this emotional connection attachment to her. It doesn't bother her at all. I mean we are still talking and engaged in each other lives for over a yearr now. So that means something
Old 21-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes it absolutely does. The best rule of thumb is to always be authentic in the connection, it's the only thing that allows the energy of the connection to thrive. In "normal" rs's, we do things mostly from an agenda to get something that we want, including protection of pain. We calculate everything based on what the other person's reaction might be and how this could hurt us. It's all very manipulative, even if we are just manipulating the situation to keep from triggering them so they don't leave us. This doesn't work w your Twin, it will blow up in your face every time!! Just be in the now moment and enjoy the connection you have NOW instead of being in his worrying abt the future mindset. The future is guaranteed, just allow it to unfold!! And notice your reluctance to believe what I'm saying abt your connection..bc it just is illuminating one of your "blocks" you're putting up to this love..this connection is all abt finding the barriers to love you have built and releasing them!!!

Also, you can't have more than 1 Twin, you can have basically countless other types of soul connections but only one Twin!! What I wrote last night abt "transferring the energy" is a higher-level concept and it doesn't apply in most situations. Your Twin is an aspect of your Holy Grail basically and the energy can't be held by more than one other person along w you at a time!!
Old 21-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Pathfinder

my best friend is like a sister to me, however when we were growing up together i felt like i was being her mother more than her best friend. She always looked up to me and follow me around. I do have a connection with her but what you just said about having one twin, I think my one true twin is my long distance friend. I just have this pull toward her, that I just feel like I have to stay in her life for a reason. My ex best friend was toxic, I always wanted to get away from her and leave behind those old feelings. I didnt cause i was afraid to be alone, my ex was close to me at the time but she used me instead of loving me. I see that love within my long distance friend, i see how much she truly deeply cares for me as i do to her. My therapist told me that I need to live in the now and stop living in the past and worry avout the future. I worry alot cause i get that in my family, my dad and my grandma worries. So I picked up that habit worry about my loved ones.
Old 21-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

You shouldn't be worrying abt the past OR the future!!! Again, most professionals in any realm will not understand this connection. Just focus on the now moment and what is happening now and shifting your energy to one of trust and "being in the love" instead of doubt and "being in the fear" !