Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-07-2017, 06:11 AM
Experiencer

Reincarnation of animals

So everything I have read indicates that humans only incarnate as humans.

However, I had a dog when I was young who was extremely intelligent. I dreamed of him as a human, and everyone in my family did as well.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there might be some kind of reason for an acception in a certain circumstance or why it would be permitted.

I even had a very vivid angel visitation/message bringing me news of his death before I found out about it.

Any info would be helpful!

Thanks
Old 17-07-2017, 06:34 PM
Pathfinder

the spirit form of animals is different to humans, I reckon your dream was representing how you see your dog as equal to you and humans in general, you didn't place him beneath you. it's obviously possible to have a deep connection with animals, I have an emotional connection with my cat. I recommend watching 'the animal communicator: anna bretenbach'
Old 17-07-2017, 08:04 PM
Experiencer

Well...I'm of the opinion that all living things, from plants to one celled animals, have consciousness (one botanist did a years long study on plants and found they communicate through their roots). If it's true that life is learning process, then there must be young and old "spirits" (consciousness). Maybe the youngest incarnate into simple lifeforms and as they learn/experience they "graduate" to higher life forms. And then maybe incarnation is just a matter of choice for whatever reason.
Living life as humans in this existence seems like it's a long time. But in that spiritual realm, that place of pure consciousness, it's like a flash of a strobe light.
I'm almost certain of one thing...no matter if it's a human life, animal life or plant life, one isn't superior nor inferior to the others in consciousness context. We should embrace that, but we don't. The ego has seen to that because we yield to it.

Yep, LI, I had a very similar experience with one of my dogs. Very intelligent, she seemed more human than dog/animal at times.
Old 17-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Pathfinder

p.s by spirit form I mean the way it learns, not that it doesn't have consciousness, as it's obvious that animals don't learn the same lessons that humans do.
Old 18-07-2017, 12:57 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo

However, I had a dog when I was young who was extremely intelligent. I dreamed of him as a human, and everyone in my family did as well.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there might be some kind of reason for an acception in a certain circumstance or why it would be permitted.

I even had a very vivid angel visitation/message bringing me news of his death before I found out about it.

Thanks

The Souls of other species (such as dogs) usually operate on a different 'frequency' to humans. The frequency we have in common, and where we usually come together is that of Love.
I have no knowledge or evidence of a dog incarnating as a human. Or vice-versa. But just because I don't know about it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen! Who am I to know?? My inner feelings are that it may be, under certain circumstances, necessary for one species to experience and know the conditions of another species, for empathetic Soul learning purposes. I am sure that kind of thing can and does operate in the finer dimensions, perhaps for unique reasons and probably not commonly (?)....whether it operates in an Earth environment....well I cannot say and have to leave it at that.

But they have intricate Soul mechanisms -as we do. They have wide-ranging and beautiful potential. In a purely Spiritual sense, some of them can be in advance of some humans (as they receive and transmit so readily on a very high frequency -that of unconditional Love) . Their forms while on Earth do not necessarily reflect what they are spiritually.

So there can often be quite 'mystical' connections with them, and strong Soul connections with loved ones. Also, sometimes before their passing, strange and interesting things can occur, as well as after their passing. These things can show us there are not so many hard and fast boundaries between one species and another, that we are meant to work together in evolution, and it is Soul-to-Soul experiences which count for so much.

But one thing I have some knowledge of is that they do appear to 'wait for us' when they pass.
Old 18-07-2017, 03:10 PM
Deactivated Account
The word "animal" contains "anima", the Latin word for "soul"... for a reason?
Old 18-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Deactivated Account
I do think some animals, especially pets make it to the afterlife as based on my own experience I believe my dog appeared to me in a visitation dream after he died. But I don't think animals reincarnate as humans. My dog was good but at times totally insane, and I can only imagine him literally writing history if he'd be human. For said reason I don't think animals ever reincarnate as humans.
Old 18-07-2017, 04:20 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

We love them so much! And they seem to love us more.
Old 18-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo

Thanks

Not sure about anything read, only what I experience. I've not seen a past life where I was an animal specifically, but have seen very very early past lives as various rocks on this planet, once even the top of a large mountain!

It seems a large leap to mountain top rock to bi-ped human - so I would ASSUME there were lives as other life forms on this planet including plant, tree and animal, maybe even a slug (LOL) before finally arriving as consciousness/soul in a human body.
In other words I wouldn't rule it out as a potential evolutionary path of the transmigration of consciousness.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:42 AM
Experiencer

Thanks

Oh wow, didn't see these responses till just now.
Thanks for the insight.

There is a few cayce readings on animal reincarnation, but I think only one dog was mentioned.

https://www.edgarcayce.org/about-us/...s-reincarnate/

According to those they stay as animals, but in that case the animal changed from a lion that killed the people it had become a housepet to later on!

Anyway, I was literally thinking of learning to access the akashic records. One big reason: to find out where my dog is!

I have been getting a lot of messages that I am supposed to be meditating and learning all this stuff in a more advanced way.

Anyway I was out on a hiking trail thinking once again about the akashic records and how cool it would be to know if my dog reincarnated and is somewhere or where he might be. Then off on a part that was not on the main trail, on a sort of animal trail, I saw a deer walking towards me and staring at me. I started walking towards it, it stopped, walked back, then walked towards me again, then I finally decided to follow it and then it ran off. Anyway, I looked to where it had gone and perfectly in the middle of this little clearing was a tennis ball. My dog LOVED tennis balls. Could sniff them out and find them wherever they might be. Even even opened drawers with his paws and teeth to get to them.

Anyway, it might have been a coincidence, or it may have been a sign that my dog had received my thoughts and love from wherever he is somehow.

In any case, I have that tennis ball...and I am keeping it : )