Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-07-2017, 07:12 AM
Master
Yes I know this site ,,saw it a few months ago ,,Yes we can help each other im sure people dont know what kundalini awakening is like ,,gotta read your post again ,,,its full on sister,,
Old 13-07-2017, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Necro Yes ,,Heart is the answer ,,my hubby is taichi dude and insists i stay in second ,, k wants to rise eh and ,,yeah Thanks so much ,,do need to get back to heart ,,got pulled into thinking samadi is the answer ,,but i gotta go cook ,,so glad that you understand so so glad you see me ,,Thanks will look at link soon!
No problems.

When Kundalini Shakti rises up incorrectly, the Samadhi state is only a mild one (possibly Savikalpa) and no matter how many subsequent risings she has, the bliss will not 'stick' until she's tamed to travel the correct way and up Shushumna, past the Rudra Granth at Makara Point and into the Sahasrara.

Yeah, I've kinda lost count the number of times I have been 'in Samadhi' (and it shouldn't be like that) however, the bliss kinda washes off after about a week...until the next time Shakti decides to take the 'path of least resistance' up into my brain - totally short-circuiting my whole body in the process. I've had to stop it from happening until I can unblock more nadis so the energy will become dispersed more evenly.

I also was referred to a link by Django a month ago and this will explain exactly what is going on:

http://kundalinicare.com/kinds-of-kundalini-risings-2/

Meanwhile, I just have to ground myself by doing earthly tasks like garden work, laying on the beach etc and trusting that 'God's got this'.
Old 13-07-2017, 07:29 AM
Master
Yeah right i thought i sorted all that ,, my weak side is my left ,,i block there ,,and she has to keep moving through there constantly in relaxation, yes grounding as such is important ,,dropping into sceond helpful ,,i get so manic and try to control too much or something ,,feeling aa little better tonight but anxious ,,so want get this ,,fortunately during installation i perfected my kryias ,but they are triggered mostly from chanting or acknowledgment of jesus ,,boty feet splay out ,and hands and fingers as she comes in and rises ,, anyways home duties calling see you tomorrow thanks necro all the best
Old 13-07-2017, 07:38 AM
Master
oh yes ive seen that site too ,do you think she will just work it out through us ,,of course the aspirant must be willing ,, i gotta get back to committment to spirituality ,, i think i thought the power was so i could do as i pleased lol,, but its difficult to understand at times hey!
Old 13-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Lorelyen

It's good to hear of people willing to do daring experiments when revaluing their paths/maps.

Old 13-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Yeah right i thought i sorted all that ,, my weak side is my left ,,i block there ,,and she has to keep moving through there constantly in relaxation, yes grounding as such is important ,,dropping into sceond helpful ,,i get so manic and try to control too much or something ,,feeling aa little better tonight but anxious ,,so want get this ,,fortunately during installation i perfected my kryias ,but they are triggered mostly from chanting or acknowledgment of jesus ,,boty feet splay out ,and hands and fingers as she comes in and rises ,, anyways home duties calling see you tomorrow thanks necro all the best
Please, go attend to your household duties and I'll just type this all up anyway to read at your leisure. Please feel under no obligation to reply to me until you are free and have time to do so because I know/understand it's a lot to digest all at once.

I perfected my kriyas earlier on in my life and when I talk about kriyas, I refer to the Hatha Yoga ones - Dhauti, Nauli, Kechari Mudra (without cutting frenum linguae)...I would sit there for hours just milking my tongue and shoving catheters into my nostrils and out through my mouth.

A lot of what people class as being 'kriyas' these days, aren't really 'kriyas' in the truest sense of the word/practice.

Of course, Patanjali's Ashta Anga (8 limbs of Yoga) aren't really limbs, they are a natural progression of events...and of course, being impatient, I totally bypassed the first two...Yamas and Niyamas and now I am paying for it.

My kundalini rose through the practice of Trataka, Pranayama and as a direct consequence of the total surrender of my 'ego self' along with my heart to Shiva...she rose after endless tears of wanting to feel Him in my heart again, like it all was before...back in my early days.

At first, I sat and did fixed gazing on an image of Shiva, trying to look at it through a haze of tears which my total unworthiness and insignificance had brought about. I felt something stir at the base of my spine, but as soon as I put my full attention there, the stirring stopped - it reminded me of the ghost 'Boo' in the Mario games. lol

I learned that if I kept my Dhyan focus externally, what was happening internally was just going to happen...eventually it did.

The Mantra I used; "Tat Purushaaya Vidmahe, Mahadevaaya Dhimahi, Tannoh Shivah Prachodaayat".

Yeah, I thought that loving Shiva would make sure that at least He was gonna call His Shakti to Him in the most beneficial way possible, but turned out all He wanted was just a 'quickie' with His wife.

Still, I understand that to open my heart means to love Shiva more than I already do...if that's at all possible AND to go back to the basics and 'start again' according to all the Yamas, Niyamas and lay the ground work which means placing the horse before the cart and not vice versa.

My chakras/nadis were SO blocked when Kundalini first rose that it just wasn't funny.

You said your name is Vanessa. My name is Dianne.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:25 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
but sometimes you just get ****ed when others are being stupid ,,and then theres all these other things youve got to do like assertiveness ,
Lessons deep and hidden?? Guess you missed the one that would put it all into perspective.

Y'know, it's when we lose our minds that we come to our senses. And sometimes we're too busy learning the lessons that we're not really learning the lessons.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:41 AM
Master
Old 13-07-2017, 02:17 PM
Ascender
I can undo the kundalini activation if you want....
Old 13-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
I can undo the kundalini activation if you want....
I am all eyes.