Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello! Desperate Help Needed for Interpretation - Homelessness

Hi everyone!

I'm brand new to the forum! I've been doing tarot spreads for about a year and a half now. Although I have pretty much learned all of the cards potential meanings, I find that I get into my own head at times... I used to take pictures of old spreads a year or so ago, when I was going through the Saturn Return (THAT WAS A BAD TIME), and I looked back on these spreads a few days ago. All of these spreads were correct, as I suspected, but I couldn't wrap my brain around them at the time. It feels like the same thing now, because I've been getting overall positive readings, but my life is going further and further down the drain with no results. It was the same as last year, but I received a saving grace at the very last (and I do mean very last) minute back then.

Context for the reading: I graduated from grad school this May, and have been applying for jobs to carry me over this summer, as well as jobs for my career. Surprisingly, I have scheduled some interviews, but if they come through, I wouldn't be financially set up until mid-August. I've completely run out of savings, and have no family or friends I can stay with. This is a pretty bleak outlook. Homeless shelters have waiting lists, and typically want single mothers with kids, drug addicts or people with mental health issues....all of which doesn't apply to me. I meditated with the cards and my crystal before I shuffled, and the question, what do I do, would NOT leave my head. Outside of this repeating, I didn't have a question, rather, I wanted to understand the reality of my situation. I wanted it to be really open.

I pulled three cards: 6 of Pentacles, 5 of Cups, The World (all upright)

I have an idea about the first two, but all three is throwing me off on the overall message.

Btw, I have received The World card in a few past readings, which is bothering me that I'm just not getting it.

Does anyone have any thoughts?
Old 11-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Knower

Hi. I was curious where you are from...my partner and I might be interested in renting out spare room...lol chances probably slim but if you're in Canada PM me

I did a few school/career related readings for a friend awhile back and she kept getting the world card. She felt like a lot of things were unsure and up in the air at the time. I wasn't quite sure how to interpret for her questions specifically but always read it as a very positive card typically no matter what. Many possibilities are in your path, the world is your oyster type stuff, in my mind, as cheesy as it sounds. She ended up winning a couple competitions and graduating and moving to a new home with her bf shortly after and it seems things are well on their way toward further success.
Old 11-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myvie
Hi. I was curious where you are from...my partner and I might be interested in renting out spare room...lol chances probably slim but if you're in Canada PM me

I did a few school/career related readings for a friend awhile back and she kept getting the world card. She felt like a lot of things were unsure and up in the air at the time. I wasn't quite sure how to interpret for her questions specifically but always read it as a very positive card typically no matter what. Many possibilities are in your path, the world is your oyster type stuff, in my mind, as cheesy as it sounds. She ended up winning a couple competitions and graduating and moving to a new home with her bf shortly after and it seems things are well on their way toward further success.
Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the US, but thank you for considering that as an option.

I agree on the World card being positive overall, and I'm sure that I will land on my feet eventually. I just hope it comes before I end up living in my car lol. If she wasn't so old (over 20 years old), I would sell her to keep a roof over my head, but I don't think I can get much of anything from her. The potential timing of the World card, in combination with the Five of Cups is still bothering me. Then again, I didn't get hardly any sleep last night (or this morning).
Old 12-07-2017, 02:46 PM
Knower

Aw I'm sorry... I really hope it doesn't come to that (car living)
I wonder if you can learn to do some spellwork to generally attract positive options into your life to help with your basic needs and then some..probably worth a try. Have you ever done such a thing?
Old 12-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Ascender
To get a more accurate interpretation on homelessness shouldn't there be four cards? The number of stability and structure.
Seems to me there will always be a missing piece of the picture using only three.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:40 PM
55Degrees

The World being the final card in the Majors can signify solving an issue, it's main keyword us 'completion' and finding a solution to an issue is a form of completion, it takes you to a different phase.

The three cards together tend to suggest to me, you're looking in the wrong place for a solution. It is there, you're just not seeing it yet

The 5 of Cups (based on RWS imagery) shows someone standing at the waters edge. In the distance, on the other side of the rive,r is a 'residence', reachable by crossing the bridge.
Maybe the cards are telling you that you may need to re-locate, move further afield