Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 22-07-2017, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
It's simple, I've three spirits as my Spirit-Gods in the universe as me. Who can do as I do? Who can have such success as me without any kundalini energy inside me? So don't be intoxicated by the human weakness of craving of bliss or sexual orgasm feeling. That's not real. It's far from the true good doing to others and that produce by the true bliss feeling. That's not physical feeling or indulgence of sexual body abuse and suffering.

Other practicing are more easy to achieve God like achievement. Say the Christianity is the most easiest way to get very high level of God like achievement. So is this Buddhism.
Whilst I can appreciate that you want to do things as you see fit according to your ways/beliefs and whatever concepts you have that stand in the way of total non-attachment from your notion of your 'Spirit -Gods' and 'Cupid Sons' and all that colourful mental imagery you have...

Don't you see, Jeremy that you are telling me not to do something you are exactly doing yourself but cannot see it?

Of course I get randy...of course I feel bliss...of course I both love and merge with Siva...but does it bother me? am I attached to it? not in the slightest!

It's only when we put all our religious conditioning, cultural taboos, ego associations etc on it that it becomes problematic and stands in the way...as it is doing for you.

For the last 2 pages I have attempted to logically dispel the myths behind Tantra and for the last two pages, you have still clung to your own false ideologies about it and not only that, sought to try (albeit unsuccessfully) to get me to give up many lifetimes worth of spiritual discipline...yet, what wishes to do that? why, your ego does because you think you have all the answers...know all the right ways.

If you were true to your beliefs, you would have simply acknowledged it when I said "you are saying the path is not for me" by saying "yeah you are right" and NOT "yeah, you are right and it's not for you either!" That is ego talking.

Get what I am saying here my friend?
Old 22-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Whilst I can appreciate that you want to do things as you see fit according to your ways/beliefs and whatever concepts you have that stand in the way of total non-attachment from your notion of your 'Spirit -Gods' and 'Cupid Sons' and all that colourful mental imagery you have...

Don't you see, Jeremy that you are telling me not to do something you are exactly doing yourself but cannot see it?

Of course I get randy...of course I feel bliss...of course I both love and merge with Siva...but does it bother me? am I attached to it? not in the slightest!

It's only when we put all our religious conditioning, cultural taboos, ego associations etc on it that it becomes problematic and stands in the way...as it is doing for you.

For the last 2 pages I have attempted to logically dispel the myths behind Tantra and for the last two pages, you have still clung to your own false ideologies about it and not only that, sought to try (albeit unsuccessfully) to get me to give up many lifetimes worth of spiritual discipline...yet, what wishes to do that? why, your ego does because you think you have all the answers...know all the right ways.

If you were true to your beliefs, you would have simply acknowledged it when I said "you are saying the path is not for me" by saying "yeah you are right" and NOT "yeah, you are right and it's not for you either!" That is ego talking.

Get what I am saying here my friend?

You think what I said about my Cupidsons are not true? I can touch them and often give them to take bath. I can see they're belong to what type of animals inside their bodies. Their inner self are their original species, a lion, a flying horse, an ant, a Phoenix......... So I ask them one by one without seeing their faces because they're all facing my back. It's my spirit with penetrating eyesight to see them and they all answer me, "yes". This is one example of my activity that playing with them.

Quite often one or two of them want to sleep with me while I'm watching TV. He says, papa I want to lay down with you. Then I want him to sleep on my chest, I like to touch their feet, they're soft and tender , very good to touch. There're many others activities that I interact with them........ Soyou think that's not true or it's my imagination. If you can see outside your body then I'll definitely let you to see my Cupidson and interact with one or two of them.

My Spirit-Gods, one of the members here has see my Spirit-God and when she saw me as my Spirit-God then she kneeling down and bow to me. Asking my Cupidson, is he your father? Then, my Cupidson answer her, he's my father's spirit........

They're a number of my friends Gods or my Goddess wife grandfather who are almost 24 in charge on my saying or doing. So if I do or say wrongly, they're the first to warning me.

Get Randy is natural but this is due to the entities in my body and they're doing love making who cause it that's not under my control and it's only one time. And I never ask for it from other entities. Even everyone like it but I'm not addict to it.

I appreciate your explanation for how good the kundalini or Tantras to me. Of course I can do as you said, to deny it totally, but this is a forum and we need to explain your way and my way to get a solution. That has nothing wrong and we are not the first time discussing about this subject or practice. So just be patient, it's the same like me to tell my story again and again to new people.

I can heal people thousands of miles away from me and I never know him before so is it by luck or I really can do it? So just think or ponder for it.