Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-07-2017, 08:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color All One Via Genetics, Gravity and Dark Energy

We{ biologicals } are all one via genetic commonalities and gravity ( ) if not also dark energy )( .

Divinity
is our windows of consciousness{ ** } onto "G"od/"U "niverse as and integral whole, that, we use as analogy to our collective integral existence on Earth, and sustained by our sun, Sol.

Spirit{1}, spirit-of-intent is closely associated with our access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Spirit-2, physical/energy i.e. fermions, bosons and any collective aggregate set thereof is also associated with reality as time/sine-wave frequency patterns ^v^v or as\/\/\/\/\/\/

Spirit-3, metaphyiscal-3, ultra-micro gravity as the positive shape-of-space, as associated with outer geodesic surface curvature of a torus ( ) or birds-eye-view of bisected torus as (( ))

Spirit-4, metaphysical-4, ultra-micro dark energy as the negative )( shape-of-space, as associated with inner geodesic surface of a torus )( or bisected birds-eye-view (( )).

Spirituality is humans spirit-of-intent to support self, family and the ecological environment that sustains as all as an integral, quasi-biological whole sometimes referred to as GAIA.

Love is likened to both gravity{ embracing /\ } and dark energy{ radiative Y }.

/\ = embracive{ attractive } female as closed triangle set.

Y = radiative{ pusher } male as open triangle set

(( * * )) = consciousness

/**\ = female Xx

*Y* = male Xy

(~~) = biological cell

<~> = virus

(o) = atom

... = fermions

.... = bosons

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 16-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Master
Then, there is the Star of David which incorporates both male and female energies, eventually leading into Sri Yantra which combines all 36 Tanmatras within it.

I'm over 'killing threads' and not getting any replies because after Mahakaal speaks, who can utter a word? =)

I just have to look at people now to have them scream and run off in the opposite direction and yeah, still getting used to that...but that's the divine shakti at work and something I should feel ego-lessly proud of. lol
Old 16-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Bunny Star Tetra{4}hedron Is Strange Cookie

Star octangula, aka stellated octa{8}hedron, is just positive and negative or left and right set of two 3-fold tetrahedra that, stablize the 8 corners/vertexes of cube{ 6 } and is associated with 6 great circles/tori.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...EiiWpvMEc0Rmqg

This above is often confused with a stellated tetra{4}hedron, i.e. it is not a stellate tetra{4}ehdron. Via sub-division of a tetrahedron edges we can see a nuclear 4-fold octahedron{ next graphic below } to every tetrahedron.

If we subdivide the octahehedrons edges we get the Vector Equlirbium{ VE } aka the 4-fold cubo{6}octa{8}hedron.

The stellated 3-fold tetrahedron is a compound polyhedra and defines four corners of a larger tetra{4}hedron and this process keeps reproducing larger versions of itself a tetrahedron i.e. It builds upon itself to create larger versions of itself.

The 3-fold tetrahedron is an odd{ cookie } polyhedron,that is a stellation of itself only reinforce its strange existence. Next is a vidieo of tensegrity stellated tetrahedron as a spinal chord.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34d0bt

The stellated tetrahedron could easily be seen to be associated with constant radiation of a star or repulsive force of dark energy.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 21-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

Why is it that I totally understand all the intricacies of Tantra, without being able to relate what I know to another living soul in any way they could ever possibly understand it because Lord Shiva Himself taught me beyond any book knowledge of the subject?

Of all the lines in your post, that one stood out the most.

It is said that Dakshinamurti, a manifestation of Shiva, "taught" in utter silence to his four disciples. That seemed incredulous to me until.......I had a similar experience with a Taoist Master in Chengdu, China, and a mysterious sage at the Khumba Mela in Haridwar, India, in 1998.

My own mentor was a devotee of Lord Shiva and taught "little by little". She would listen to questions and engage in dialogue up to the point at which the other would say "I have to think about that" or "I don't buy that". At that point, the dialogue was essentially over except for amenities and salutations. If, at future meetings, the other had not discovered through meditation an understanding of the "next unique step" for that person, future dialogues would go no further. "Practice, only then can you ask questions" was the guideline. My teacher would NOT engage in purely theoretical conversations.

In addition, she would NOT discuss spiritual truths over dinner, over the phone, and particularly not in writing in forums like this or in e-mails. She required the complete attention of the listener and hence spoke primarily from the dais unless one-on-one in a place with virtually no distractions. People on this site can easily be distracted by whatever is happening around them.

I've learned to listen more and "teach less". When I hear an interesting possible breakthrough, I ask a penetrating question that triggers reflection. I will occasionally discuss general methodologies for which there are numerous primary teachers but I've noticed that I listen more, talk less, and what I say is often brief and thought-provoking in the style of my own mentor.

Less is often more.
Old 21-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Of all the lines in your post, that one stood out the most.

It is said that Dakshinamurti, a manifestation of Shiva, "taught" in utter silence to his four disciples. That seemed incredulous to me until.......I had a similar experience with a Taoist Master in Chengdu, China, and a mysterious sage at the Khumba Mela in Haridwar, India, in 1998.

My own mentor was a devotee of Lord Shiva and taught "little by little". She would listen to questions and engage in dialogue up to the point at which the other would say "I have to think about that" or "I don't buy that". At that point, the dialogue was essentially over except for amenities and salutations. If, at future meetings, the other had not discovered through meditation an understanding of the "next unique step" for that person, future dialogues would go no further. "Practice, only then can you ask questions" was the guideline. My teacher would NOT engage in purely theoretical conversations.

In addition, she would NOT discuss spiritual truths over dinner, over the phone, and particularly not in writing in forums like this or in e-mails. She required the complete attention of the listener and hence spoke primarily from the dais unless one-on-one in a place with virtually no distractions. People on this site can easily be distracted by whatever is happening around them.

I've learned to listen more and "teach less". When I hear an interesting possible breakthrough, I ask a penetrating question that triggers reflection. I will occasionally discuss general methodologies for which there are numerous primary teachers but I've noticed that I listen more, talk less, and what I say is often brief and thought-provoking in the style of my own mentor.

Less is often more.
I just came back to this thread and saw the mention of my beloved Dakshinamurthi and his use of Chinmudra as the only form of visible communication!

Thank you so much for reminding me of what I posted earlier somewhere about it...

Ah, here it is:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=32

I'm also understanding now that if I want something to happen, I need to totally forget about it ever happening, go and do something else for a couple of days, then BAM, if it doesn't rain, it pours...therefore, I laugh at the whole LoA thing because it works totally opposite for me.

I need to pray to Shiva once and then totally let it go. I am learning a lot over these past few days...it's like synchronicity fellatio.

Shiva has told me that it's only the ego that desires to speak. Give up the desire and the words will stop by themselves.

मौनव्याख्या प्रकटित परब्रह्मतत्त्वं युवानं
वर्षिष्ठांते वसद् ऋषिगणैः आवृतं ब्रह्मनिष्ठैः ।
आचार्येन्द्रं करकलित चिन्मुद्रमानंदमूर्तिं
स्वात्मारामं मुदितवदनं दक्षिणामूर्तिमीडे ॥१॥

Mauna-Vyaakhyaa Prakattita Para-Brahma-Tattvam Yuvaanam
Varssisstthaam-Te Vasad Rssigannaih Aavrtam Brahma-Nisstthaih |
Aacaarye[a-I]ndram Kara-Kalita Cin-Mudram-Aananda-Muurtim
Sva-[A]atmaaraamam Mudita-Vadanam Dakssinnaamuurti-Miidde ||1||

Meaning:

1: (Salutations to Sri Dakshinamurthy) Whose Exposition through Profound Silence is Awakening the Knowledge of the Supreme Brahman in the Hearts of His Disciples; Who is Himself Youthful ...
2: ... but is Sitting Surrounded by Old and Great Sages who are Devoted to Brahman,
3: The Hands of the Supreme Spiritual Teacher is Forming the Cin-Mudra (gesture of the Knowledge of Brahman) and Whose Appearance is Still and Blissful,
4: Who is Rejoicing in His Own Self which is reflected on His Blissful Face; Salutations to Sri Dakshinamurthy.

विश्वं दर्पणदृश्यमाननगरीतुल्यं निजान्तर्गतं
पश्यन्नात्मनि मायया बहिरिवोद्भूतं यथा निद्रया ।
यः साक्षात्कुरुते प्रबोधसमये स्वात्मानमेवाद्वयं
तस्मै श्रीगुरुमूर्तये नम इदं श्रीदक्षिणामूर्तये ॥१॥

Vishvam Darpanna-Drshyamaana-Nagarii-Tulyam Nija-Antargatam
Pashyann-Aatmani Maayayaa Bahir-Ivo[a-U]dbhuutam Yathaa Nidrayaa |
Yah Saakssaat-Kurute Prabodha-Samaye Sva-[A]atmaanam-Eva-Advayam
Tasmai Shrii-Guru-Muurtaye Nama Idam Shrii-Dakssinnaamuurtaye ||1||

Meaning:

(Salutations to Sri Dakshinamurthy Who Awakens the Glory of the Atman within us through His Profound Silence)
1.1: The Entire World is Like a City Seen within a Mirror, the Seeing happening within One's Own Being,
1.2: It is a Witnessing happening within the Atman, (the Witnessing) of the Externally Projected World; Projected by the Power of Maya; As if a Dream in Sleep,
1.3: One Experiences this Directly (this Play of Maya) during Spiritual Awakening within the Non-Dual Expanse of One's Own Atman,
1.4: Salutations to Him, the Personification of Our Inner Guru Who Awakens This Knowledge through His Profound Silence; Salutation to Sri Dakshinamurthy.

यस्यैव स्फुरणं सदात्मकमसत्कल्पार्थकं भासते
साक्षात्तत्त्वमसीति वेदवचसा यो बोधयत्याश्रितान् ।
यत्साक्षात्करणाद्भवेन्न पुनरावृत्तिर्भवाम्भोनिधौ
तस्मै श्रीगुरुमूर्तये नम इदं श्रीदक्षिणामूर्तये ॥३॥

Yasya-Eva Sphurannam Sada[a-A]atmakam-Asat-Kalpa-Arthakam Bhaasate
Saakssaat-Tat-Tvam-Asi-Iti Veda-Vacasaa Yo Bodhayaty-Aashritaan |
Yat-Saakssaat-Karannaad-Bhaven-Na Punaraavrttir-Bhavaam-Bho-Nidhau
Tasmai Shrii-Guru-Muurtaye Nama Idam Shrii-Dakssinnaamuurtaye ||3||

Meaning:

(Salutations to Sri Dakshinamurthy Who Awakens the Glory of the Atman within us through His Profound Silence)
3.1: By This Throb Alone which is of the Nature of Eternal Underlying Awareness, the Unreal Forms get their Meanings and Appear over the Mind,
3.2: This Knowledge of the Atman Spoken of in the Vedas as "Tat-Tvam-Asi" is Imparted by Our Inner Guru as a Direct Experience when we Surrender Whole-Heartedly to Him,
3.3: By Direct Experience of this Knowledge, the Delusion of being tossed within an unending Ocean of Worldly Existence will Not Appear Again,
3.4: Salutations to Him, the Personification of Our Inner Guru Who Awakens This Knowledge through His Profound Silence; Salutation to Sri Dakshinamurthy.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 23-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
I just came back to this thread and saw the mention of my beloved Dakshinamurthi and his use of Chinmudra as the only form of visible communication!

Shiva has told me that it's only the ego that desires to speak. Give up the desire and the words will stop by themselves.

Aum Namah Shivaya

"Shiva has told me that it's only the ego that desires to speak. Give up the desire and the words will stop by themselves." That's an EXCELLENT point.

One actually notices that, when the desire to speak is given up, one of two things can happen ---- silence, which is obvious, OR words flowing naturally from the depths without one's "involvement". It just happens. Communication without words in Dakshinamurti-like silence is also quite possible.

I've had at least two unforgettable Dakshinamurti-like happenings in my life. One of them took place at the Khumba Mela in Haridwar, India, in 1998. I was in the Krishna tent with some of the people who had come to India with me, but I got bored and wandered outside on my own to the park on the other side of the dirt road. From behind a tree, I found myself staring at a man sitting near a sacrificial fire not far from me. I recall that he had a black turban and ordinary attire (not the orange robe of a monk). I can't even remember his features. However, there was something very mesmerizing about him. He noticed me watching, and signaled for me to approach. He pointed to the ground, and I sat in front of him. He took out his prayer beads and started chanting...silently. I took out my rudraksha beads and starting chanting...silently. (This obviously reduces the mental activity to one thought, the mantra, which serves as a gateway into the silence.) What happened next was a remarkable Dakshinamurti-like happening. A question would arise in my mind and, suddenly, a complete illuminating response would arise in a manner that is difficult to describe. Once assimilated, the silence would be restored until another question arose which was answered in a similar manner. This continued until there were no more questions. At that point, I looked directly at this man and he nodded in a manner that suggested that our session was complete. I bowed and left. Not a single word had been spoken. Upon returning to the Krishna tent, my friends asked where I had been because, unknowingly, I had been gone for over 3 hours. (During that interaction, I had no awareness whatsoever of conventional time and was actually quite surprised when i learned how long I had been gone.) Once I told them what had transpired, they incredulously asked if I could point out the man to them. We immediately left the Krishna tent, crossed the road, and went to the spot where the man had been. Although the fire was still burning, the man was nowhere in sight. My friends looked at me suspiciously. I then went to another person who had been sitting nearby and asked him if he knew what had happened to the man with the black turban. He immediately looked over towards the fire and, with a stunned expression, said that the man had just been there a few moments ago but obviously had vanished. He then added that he had watched for hours while I had sat before the man in such a total, motionless silence that other people passing by had stopped to watch for a while. He indicated that the man with the black turban and I appeared to be in an indescribable trance. In any case, he had no idea of where the man had gone. His comments, however, validated my story to my friends for whatever that's worth. I never saw the man in the black turban again but our meeting made it clear that Dakshinamurti-like interactions are most assuredly possible and illuminating in a very indescribable, manner.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Master
Quote:
"Shiva has told me that it's only the ego that desires to speak. Give up the desire and the words will stop by themselves." That's an EXCELLENT point.

One actually notices that, when the desire to speak is given up, one of two things can happen ---- silence, which is obvious, OR words flowing naturally from the depths without one's "involvement". It just happens. Communication without words in Dakshinamurti-like silence is also quite possible.

I've had at least two unforgettable Dakshinamurti-like happenings in my life. One of them took place at the Khumba Mela in Haridwar, India, in 1998. I was in the Krishna tent with some of the people who had come to India with me, but I got bored and wandered outside on my own to the park on the other side of the dirt road. From behind a tree, I found myself staring at a man sitting near a sacrificial fire not far from me. I recall that he had a black turban and ordinary attire (not the orange robe of a monk). I can't even remember his features. However, there was something very mesmerizing about him. He noticed me watching, and signaled for me to approach. He pointed to the ground, and I sat in front of him. He took out his prayer beads and started chanting...silently. I took out my rudraksha beads and starting chanting...silently. (This obviously reduces the mental activity to one thought, the mantra, which serves as a gateway into the silence.) What happened next was a remarkable Dakshinamurti-like happening. A question would arise in my mind and, suddenly, a complete illuminating response would arise in a manner that is difficult to describe. Once assimilated, the silence would be restored until another question arose which was answered in a similar manner. This continued until there were no more questions. At that point, I looked directly at this man and he nodded in a manner that suggested that our session was complete. I bowed and left. Not a single word had been spoken. Upon returning to the Krishna tent, my friends asked where I had been because, unknowingly, I had been gone for over 3 hours. (During that interaction, I had no awareness whatsoever of conventional time and was actually quite surprised when i learned how long I had been gone.) Once I told them what had transpired, they incredulously asked if I could point out the man to them. We immediately left the Krishna tent, crossed the road, and went to the spot where the man had been. Although the fire was still burning, the man was nowhere in sight. My friends looked at me suspiciously. I then went to another person who had been sitting nearby and asked him if he knew what had happened to the man with the black turban. He immediately looked over towards the fire and, with a stunned expression, said that the man had just been there a few moments ago but obviously had vanished. He then added that he had watched for hours while I had sat before the man in such a total, motionless silence that other people passing by had stopped to watch for a while. He indicated that the man with the black turban and I appeared to be in an indescribable trance. In any case, he had no idea of where the man had gone. His comments, however, validated my story to my friends for whatever that's worth. I never saw the man in the black turban again but our meeting made it clear that Dakshinamurti-like interactions are most assuredly possible and illuminating in a very indescribable, manner.
Awesome, amazing story! Thanks for sharing it.

If I ever went to a Kumbh Mela, I would be like "kill me now!...kill me now!" I wouldn't be able to handle the whole spiritual intensity of it.

Yeah, going back to what I said before...I could just sit and gaze into those fathomless eyes of the void forever.

I can't seem to get that with any picture of Shiva now...I used to be able to see beyond the whole artist's impression...can't do that anymore for some reason...wish I still could. *sigh*
Old 23-07-2017, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:

Yeah, going back to what I said before...I could just sit and gaze into those fathomless eyes of the void forever.

I can't seem to get that with any picture of Shiva now...I used to be able to see beyond the whole artist's impression...can't do that anymore for some reason...wish I still could. *sigh*

Sometimes, there is a tendency to want to relive powerful spiritual experiences long after they have served their purpose. This clinging is understandable. We all go through this on the pathless spiritual path.

Perhaps, this is a signal that it is time to explore another aspect of one's nature in another way. I don't know why this is happening since all are unique and each path is therefore unique with certain obvious commonalities.
Old 24-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Sometimes, there is a tendency to want to relive powerful spiritual experiences long after they have served their purpose. This clinging is understandable. We all go through this on the pathless spiritual path.

Perhaps, this is a signal that it is time to explore another aspect of one's nature in another way. I don't know why this is happening since all are unique and each path is therefore unique with certain obvious commonalities.
Or maybe it's a sign that I give up this whole spiritual trip for good.

My love for Shiva is the only thing that is keeping me in it and it has served me well up to a point, but now I see that I have to break Rudra Granthi to go beyond the attachment and Bhakti stands in the way of full Nirvikalpa Samadhi for me and I do not want to do that.

I don't want to believe that God does not exist whatsoever and become an atheist just to attain enlightenment...can't do it...don't want to do it...I'd rather just drop the whole thing and return to ignorance and not care if that is what I have to do, because my heart just totally explodes with love for Shiva and I cannot help it...don't want to help it...(and I am screaming with tears pouring out right now).

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...0&postcount=22
Old 24-07-2017, 02:24 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Bunny And the Beat Goes On - Drums Keep Pounding Rythem To the Brain

And the Beat Goes On,
Drums Keep Pounding Rhythm To the Brain,
And the Beat Goes On....Sung to Sonny and Cher tune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umrp1tIBY8Q

Divinity
is our windows of consciousness onto "G"od/"U"niverse as and integral whole, that, we use as analogy to our collective integral existence on Earth, and sustained by our sun, Sol.

Spirit{1}, spirit-of-intent is closely associated with our access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Spirit-2, physical/energy i.e. fermions, bosons and any collective aggregate set thereof is also associated with reality as time/sine-wave frequency patterns ^v^v or as\/\/\/\/\/\/

Spirit-3, metaphyiscal-3, ultra-micro gravity as the positive shape-of-space, as associated with outer geodesic surface curvature of a torus ( ) or birds-eye-view of bisected torus as (( ))

Spirit-4, metaphysical-4, ultra-micro dark energy as the negative )( shape-of-space, as associated with inner geodesic surface of a torus )( or bisected birds-eye-view (( )).

Spirituality is humans spirit-of-intent to support self, family and the ecological environment that sustains as all as an integral, quasi-biological whole sometimes referred to as GAIA.

Love is likened to both gravity{ embracing /\ } and dark energy{ radiative Y }.

/\ = embracive{ attractive } female as closed triangle set.

Y = radiative{ pusher } male as open triangle set

(( * * )) = consciousness

/**\ = female Xx

*Y* = male Xy

(~~) = biological cell

<~> = virus

(o) = atom

... = fermions

.... = bosons

r6