Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-06-2017, 07:52 AM
Seeker

Was it an Out of Body Experience ?

Last month in a random morning my spine was full of prana,I believe kundalini was standing still and there was pressure of prana in the top of skull of about 1 inches wide(which has happened numerous times.).
I started reading about sahsrara chakra online at various webpages.As I was doing it my eyes started to become heavy and I slept on my chair.I was aware that I was sleeping and decided to wake up and go to couch for sleep.But I was not able to move my body but after few minutes of trying I managed to stand on my feet and laid down on couch.After 10-15 minutes of managing semi sleep and waking state I again managed to have deep sleep.I saw in my dream I was driving,Than I was going by cycle on road on which I was aware that there are possibilities of meeting lions.However during my cycling I went to sleep and woke up in my office.I thought that was a dream but it was very shaddy and i was feeling little fearful and thought I should sleep again.(It was a dream).I again woke up in my exact office same color of my shirt with same posture.But I realized I was not in my body.I was able to see my face,space between upper lips and nose,area below the left eye.I was very well aware of my last two dreams.I realized I have left the body and their is possibly my body will die if I dont go in the body immediately.So I started chanting"Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamundae Vichhye" and tried to lying along with the body and I woke up in other dream I immediately thought of telling this experience to someone but someone told me or maybe I thought that If I`ll tell someone this will be proved to be a dream only and will not be recognized as an experience.I was in shop of buddhisht people selling different items and on the 1st floor of that shop I knew were Tibetan monetary and there were lamas,since my head was in trance I thought they will check me and tell me what is happening to me but since I was not able to walk properly and I slept on the stairs of that shop and woke up again in my office with that shady and fearfull experience.I listened to a sound and realized there was a bad spirit there but I shouted and abused and said I am not afraid of anything and by saying this dream was immediately finished.Now I was in my actual real life but still could not leave the couch for next 10-15 minutes.However I woke up with the dizzy head took water.
So how do I confirm that I left my body or it was just a dream?
Was it glimpse of enlightment ?
Old 29-06-2017, 06:16 AM
Guide

haha do you feel enlightened?

I can see that you are spiritually advanced but you are still having fights with your rational mind. Bring them together :) Anyways I dont think you left your body but I do think you had a multi conscious experience. When you become more aware of these things they will get even more complex which is why you just go with the flow and be a part of the experience rather than rationalizing it. Also if you ask people questions in these dreams sometimes their answers will surprise you. lol or not... sometimes your in a place where even their consciousness is limited and they may give you a funny answer or look at you weird...

If you start looking at time and consciousness you could say that there is an infinite number of yous running around doing different things and etc. Also you could even say that all your past lives were still living and breathing and interacting at this very moment with the same thing going on with them. In your dream you very well could of switch perception of self into another consciousness and had been experiencing this from their point of view. I had a thought earlier today that may play a role in this story. I was thinking that I could astral project to a past life who was still alive but technically dead a long time ago and interact with people there. I would then paint a picture of a girl that I love in my actual time line but back in their time..... Funny right? What if that painting was around here some where?! Anyways definitely a fun thought... also another sign that you did not astral project is because you said your head hurt or you were dizzy? If you astral projected and rushed out like you did your whole body would feel sore.... :)