Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Knower
The only way is to do it, from a place of it being complete.

Time is a cognitive trick we use to map reality according to what's relative, space too. It's never too late, or too far. Everything exists within this moment simultaneously - it's holographic so it permeates itself on all levels - that's why we only have access to a few % of information coming at us at any given moment. It's a hologram. Every little change changes the totality of the consciousness. You would have all the skills you need once you imagine you are doing it, you'll just be drawn to things that make the road there both logical and exciting.

Doubts are normal, they're just indications of previously held beliefs that function contrary to current thought. All you need to do is understand why that belief is there (usually its to protect you) and let it know it can change now to serve you better.

I actually know a lot of people who manifest with doubts, they manifest great things then lose them again because they still hold on to the counterproductive beliefs.

So, you can manifest in any situation as long as you realize that what's being generated is what your focus has been on the most.

Test this: Relax. Relax more. Relax even more. Don't move an inch for 10mins. Now clear your mind. Slowly bring into your awareness an alternate self - sort of like you're a skin crawler and just entered a new host - assimilate in this new body in your own time, have memories from as early as birth of your new self till that current moment where just a few years ago you were winning crazy awards for scriptwriting in comics, etc. Now you're content and it's behind you.

Remain there for as long as you feel is right. Then let it go. Whenever you remember you just pull the good feelings into you and push the bad feelings away from you. Then let it go.

I promise you you'll see results. ASAP.
Old 29-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Newbie ;)

You have good friends! Dr. Shaw
Old 29-06-2017, 06:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I appreciate your rather sophisticated "ontological" world view. You describe things well (like a hologram, etc,)! Dr. Shaw
Old 29-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)

If you say " I would like to do X (become a doctor, get a college degree, become a creative writer/artist, etc.) but I am too old, it is too late...where will you be in 5 years if you don't go for it? Five years older! So what?
Start doing it. Maybe put your cartoons/animations on YouTube. As another responder suggested, start a blog or something...anything to get your dream from inside your head out into the world so it is public. Let the world know what you have to offer and those who need or desire what you can supply will make contact.
Define your target audience...who needs /wants your stuff enough to pay for it? How can you adjust your creations to be exactly what they need? Where do they hang out so you can start making contact?
Read some books on basic internet marketing (it is the only way to go).
Myself, years ago I started doing seminars for health professionals on therapeutic humor, mind/body techniques, Tai Chi for therapy, etc. I put inexpensive ads in national magazines for physical therapists, occupational therapists, nurses, people who needed continuing educational credits to renew their license to attend my seminars. I was surprised and pleased that state licensing depts. contacted me and hired me to do my seminar for therapist in their states. They learned about what I had to offer through the low cost ads. Just start doing it, in a way that people will see it. Dr. Shaw