Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-07-2017, 03:22 AM
Deactivated Account
Lol, yes, I love this.
The game of manifestation has changed from the mental fire driven, male domination space and now lives in the gut and in the heart.

It doesn't often look linear or logical but is rather much more like harvesting stars from all over and letting them align as they need to.

The path is not straight from an earthly perspective anymore. It is about trusting that the wisdom of the heart is aligned with the higher aspects which may be physically invisible to us, but which align to their own law of wisdom. We are learning to trust the wisdom of the 'unknown'.
Thanks
Old 04-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Nothing is wrong with you A lot of ppl are going through a hard time right now. I've been struggling w both depression and anxiety and feeling a kind of resistance and disorientation, I think this is often a sign that a shift is occurring vibrationally and we are trying to hold onto the old as it is following away rapidly.

I'm so glad you were open to hearing what I shared! No need to come to any conclusions, just let it simmer and see what feels right. I highlight the part above I want to respond to. These rules are truly made up, unfortunately, there are no rules lol! Just what your intuition tells ya.

There's this great story about Papaji (teacher of Gagaji, student of Ramana.) Enlightened Indian sage. One of the students at his Satsang asked "I live in an apartment above a car garage and it's always really loud. It bothers me. What should I do?" Papaji asked the other students what they thought. Some said meditate more, some said relax into the discomfort, the problem is only in the mind etc. Then finally Papaji answered "move."

So my point is, there are no rules. I think there is something to what you said, about him not wanting to wake up. We can't make ppl want to wake up.

Don't JUST wait and trust, also take inspired action. Trusting the Universe AND Action. Best wishes to you always Akira!

Hey Blue,
Sorry for taking so long to reply wanted to write a decent response and have been so busy lately. There is such a big shift happening and what with all the purging (know about now thanks to Fairy) our vibrations are being moved and it’s not just us it’s everyone!!!

I love the little quote you shared from Papaji – so funny, it’s that whole God I prayed to you for assistance thing, God then says I sent you a boat, I sent you a plane, I sent you all the things you needed, but you were so busy thinking if I wait God will help me, that you missed them. That is why; you now stand here before me asking why I did not help you. Tee he… Whether we believe in God or not higher power can only help us when we are willing, right?

I do thank you for what you have said it has helped me to think about what I want from my life and to realise that being with someone is not the be all and end all of things. Truly I can’t see the two of us parting ways there is something about our connection that just is. Sometimes I think he sits trapped in the 3D and I get all really, you’re saying that now. But the upshot of it is this for me, there are things that I am doing in my life that I feel are right, and there are experiences that I am having that are up-levelling me spiritually and as a person.

In some ways I think that your words got me thinking about what he means to me and who he is in my life. What with all the labels and the whole tf thing sometimes we think we have to stick it out. However, for me this is not how I see it. I see it as trusting my own heart, my own understanding of what is to be and living that, by taking as you said inspired action …

So back to where I was at the beginning of the post, maybe the question is more what is my mission within all of this as opposed to what is my joint mission. Of course if and when it becomes a joint mission, this will happen as a matter of course.

I can be safe in letting my understanding of what we are simmer as you said. I will know what needs to be done, if need be. We all have our blueprints within ourselves, so the answer is there somewhere.

All the love to you Blue

Last edited by Akira : 04-08-2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-08-2017, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart

I'm currently very purpose focused and I am finding that alot of things are falling away as I explore the path to purpose.
We have been given box of puzzle pieces to asemble on this journey and each puzzle piece tells a part of the overall story, as we piece them together a bigger picture unfolds. We recieve each new piece according to divine timing.

What I am uncovering is that it is very helpful to discover which ray you resonate with, the particular colour ray you resonate with contains clues to your individual life path purpose as well as the vibration you are wanting to master in this life.

Within these rays are particular lessons to master and as we learn the mastery of the frequency we resonate with we will shine these aspects into the world.

Hey Emerald I love what you have said here – it is just like that isn’t it a puzzle, one where the pieces are missing and they get revealed to us as we move forward and learn, understand, master the skills needed to understand.

I am not very proficient in my understanding of the whole colour ray thing and I have no idea which ray I emit at, any psychics amongst us that wanna have a quick peek to give me the answer please go ahead. I have a firewall installed so you get 15 minutes – being cheeky I know, but gotta have my protections in place

My guide did explain to me that we are all different groups, there is no hierarchical structure as such, but each wave has something different to give the world. Their own special something …

I would really like to learn about my ray. I know that I help people to align with themselves and their true vision, their blueprint so to speak. I also help them to release toxicity that their soul has picked up from the dense quality of the human experience, so learning to love. In the sense of drop all the rubbish you have picked up and get back to the original light of your soul consciousness, who you really are.

Quote:

I would like to share a resource though, it is really insightful if you are interested in finding your purpose both individual and as a part of the TF collective as well. Dr.Harmony - Twin Flame Expert does TF an 11 part video series called "Unlocking TF key codes".

I am a strong advocate of following your own inner guidance and internal GPS though - so wouldn't usually promote this sort of thing, but her insights has been clarifying alot of my own insights and inner journey. Basically affirming that my own inner GPS is reliable!

I have been waiting for a number of years to explore this part of the path in reguards to my own personal purpose work. I was born ready LOL! I have always been extremely purpose driven,I came in as an indigo though so I have this fire which was ready to go and was extremely impatient at first! it actually propels me more than the promise of divine love/ partnership aspect. In my case the LOVE dynamic is what gives me the ENERGY to move forward on purpose, but the purpose itself is really what drives me! Which is why I am so happy to finally have a place where I can share some of this stuff here now!

I will check out Dr Harmony – not too struck on the handle she goes by , makes me think of Dr Evil from the Austin Power Films for some reason!! Ha ha.. However I will give it a look.

I guess sometimes, even the inner gps needs help, it’s one of those things. Regardless of the information being right in front of us. Sometimes we just can’t see it.

I came in Indigo too, an early indigo, hence my inability sometimes to get to it as the earlier indigo’s were gagged by a system that was not really ready for them. Of course, this is by the by now as the new energies are purging this and bringing in the changes that are important for the next part of divinity…

I think that at some point we have said before, the mission is an unravelling. I realise why this is now. It unravels in that slow languid way because there will be parts of it where we hold issues or trauma that need to be worked through in order to move forward with the steps that we have to take. I am currently facing a small one and it may sound ridiculous to anyone else, but due to fear and the fact that I sometimes get this notion that I will be exposed for being a pretender – Then I feel I want to give up on it all. But a friend once said and I remember it ‘maybe in a past life they chopped your head off for doing what you do, because at the time it was branded as sluttery and bad behaviour’…

The cues may still remain in our bodies, and this can also be a thing that we have to work through. Guess, it falls under the whole karma, and dharma and sanskar’s that we hold…

Thank you so much Emerald for the really interesting information. I will so look into the Ray stuff, it may or may not resonate, but my new attitude is to give it a go and to see where it takes me.

Lotsa light to you
Old 04-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuleenIntuitiveUNshrink
Hey there, I haven't had a chance to read through all the replies here, but basically I wanted to let you know that for me, and I coach Twins and am a Twin, the "TF Mission" is basically to just BE WHO YOU ARE. If ppl are unsure of who they are, which is common, it's a process of connecting recognizing, connecting with, and trusting their "Union Space" is what I call it: Your highest, HIGHEST expression of who you are, the essence of your dream life, basically...and you connect w this by connecting with and taking action toward the core energies of joy, passion, creativity, and freedom. It's abt un-learning the programming around limitation that we have and trusting that we are here to achieve our dream life and that it is all available to us. In fact it is all available to us NOW, as everything happens simultaneously, all possible timelines. Your dream life is happening right now in a higher dimension/timeline, but you have to align with it first in this one before you can experience that reality. Simply by taking action toward what feels good!!!!

So it's really abt connecting with and expressing who you are and that is IT..the energy of that is powerful, and connects the dots and does the heavy lifting of making opportunities happen and figuring out logistics, so we don't need to lead w our planning minds. In fact that doesn't work with this!! So even if there is no grand plan like you may be used to, just do what feels good, just bc it feels good. We have to also un-learn the need to have things in order and know things in advance and only do things that are practical. We have to learn how to take intuitive action and TRUST it...

And your Twin does everything simultaneously with you..it's a mirroring as opposed to a cause-and-effect...so again you don't need to figure out how to make things gel or work or plan anything..it is all pre-orchestrated and all you have to do is do what feels best and allow the plan to unfold..LITERALLY!!

Juleen
xoxoxoxo

Hey Juleen
Thanks so much for this … Yeah, after posting the op and then doing a little soul searching I realised I knew the truth about this all along. I think that sometimes you just need a little reminder.

It’s conditioning right? We are so conditioned to believe certain things, about others and about ourselves and it can be hard to break free from this sometimes. I feel as if I am doing okay, just every so often I fall back into the consciousness that has me forgetting everything that I know to be true.

Surrender was tough for me before because I was so resistant. I had been taught that you strive for things and that the only way that you can be good at something is if you take this course or that course. I now understand what a load of bunkum that is!!!

Am working at the moment on the highest expression of what I am. It has been tough because it has put me into a position where I have had to take a huge leap of faith. I do believe that all will be okay, it can be tough in this world sometimes. I was forced to leave my job, a job that I loved...

And your Twin does everything simultaneously with you..it's a mirroring as opposed to a cause-and-effect...so again you don't need to figure out how to make things gel or work or plan anything..it is all pre-orchestrated and all you have to do is do what feels best and allow the plan to unfold..LITERALLY!!

Seriously, I think my guide has been attempting to tell me this for ages. So thank you because you have spelt it out and maybe that’s where I was when I posted op. I am good now and I have surrendered the need to control this. I get that spirit is telling me that there are things that I do not know yet and that all will be well.

They have been slowly giving me my direction information and I was all like, nothing is happening!! Then it was clearly explained to me that I am in preparation stage and I am feeling who I am, so that I can move forward and show the world that side of myself *eeek*.

Guess some of it is fear, other parts of it are feeling that if I shine to bright someone might get burned, even me possibly…

Once again Juleen thank you so much for what you have written, I love it.

Old 04-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Lol, yes, I love this.
The game of manifestation has changed from the mental fire driven, male domination space and now lives in the gut and in the heart.

It doesn't often look linear or logical but is rather much more like harvesting stars from all over and letting them align as they need to.

The path is not straight from an earthly perspective anymore. It is about trusting that the wisdom of the heart is aligned with the higher aspects which may be physically invisible to us, but which align to their own law of wisdom. We are learning to trust the wisdom of the 'unknown'.
Thanks

I like how you have put this Emerald there is something poetic and beautiful about it, a bit like a sonnet... Alchemy has been activated and we just have to wait for it to unfold. I love that so very much... Would you mind if I use it in my writing? It's so pretty and beautiful and harmonious ...
Old 07-08-2017, 04:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hey Emerald I love what you have said here – it is just like that isn’t it a puzzle, one where the pieces are missing and they get revealed to us as we move forward and learn, understand, master the skills needed to understand.

I am not very proficient in my understanding of the whole colour ray thing and I have no idea which ray I emit at, any psychics amongst us that wanna have a quick peek to give me the answer please go ahead. I have a firewall installed so you get 15 minutes – being cheeky I know, but gotta have my protections in place

My guide did explain to me that we are all different groups, there is no hierarchical structure as such, but each wave has something different to give the world. Their own special something …

I would really like to learn about my ray. I know that I help people to align with themselves and their true vision, their blueprint so to speak. I also help them to release toxicity that their soul has picked up from the dense quality of the human experience, so learning to love. In the sense of drop all the rubbish you have picked up and get back to the original light of your soul consciousness, who you really are.

I will check out Dr Harmony – not too struck on the handle she goes by , makes me think of Dr Evil from the Austin Power Films for some reason!! Ha ha.. However I will give it a look.

I guess sometimes, even the inner gps needs help, it’s one of those things. Regardless of the information being right in front of us. Sometimes we just can’t see it.

I came in Indigo too, an early indigo, hence my inability sometimes to get to it as the earlier indigo’s were gagged by a system that was not really ready for them. Of course, this is by the by now as the new energies are purging this and bringing in the changes that are important for the next part of divinity…

I think that at some point we have said before, the mission is an unravelling. I realise why this is now. It unravels in that slow languid way because there will be parts of it where we hold issues or trauma that need to be worked through in order to move forward with the steps that we have to take. I am currently facing a small one and it may sound ridiculous to anyone else, but due to fear and the fact that I sometimes get this notion that I will be exposed for being a pretender – Then I feel I want to give up on it all. But a friend once said and I remember it ‘maybe in a past life they chopped your head off for doing what you do, because at the time it was branded as sluttery and bad behaviour’…

The cues may still remain in our bodies, and this can also be a thing that we have to work through. Guess, it falls under the whole karma, and dharma and sanskar’s that we hold…

Thank you so much Emerald for the really interesting information. I will so look into the Ray stuff, it may or may not resonate, but my new attitude is to give it a go and to see where it takes me.

Lotsa light to you

HAHA Dr Evil! Funny. Actually my daughter came in to my room to say goodnight to me a week ago and said to me that "Evil" Spells LIVE backwards LOL ... so Dr Evil is Dr Live when he's living backwards.

Don't sweat it too much though - we all have that which resonates with us as individuals - part of the fun is learning to accept and love our own truth of what resonates and what doesn't.

I've actually took a forced break from all the TF stuff, here on SF as well as the info I was gathering from in the land of the internet.

It was funny how it happened because I woke up feeling sick and tired of the whole thing - I am 12 years on this path now and I am ready to experience the FUN part of life after all the hard work of purging towards ascension.
I asked my guides to remove all my blocks - telling them that I am ready to accept their help and that I am well and truly sick and tired of doing all the hard work of purging and healing myself!
I told them that if there was a path they wanted me to take towards my purpose that they would have to do ALL the heavy lifting from now on HAHA, I also affirmed to the universe that I am ready for all further blocks to be removed and transmuted automatically, with minimal input from me!
Within half an hour the internet stopped working, my phone stopped working so I went for a walk to the shops and when I came home I had realised that I had left my keys at the shop and had to wait until the next day to get them LOL!

My partner was away on a fishing trip as well so I was left to my own devices, with no phone, no internet and no keys (I managed to sneak in through an open window though).

LOL! I manifested quicker than ever before - My biggest block - NOT TRUSTING MYSELF was taken away. I had nothing else to rely on for 3 days but myself and my own intuition and faith in myself! It was awesome!

So, its all good! At this point in the journey - self reliance becomes a turning point - input from others is good but it cannot replace our inate birthright as powerful creators - we must trust ourselves first!

Hey, in regards to life path and rays and all that - I sort of had a thought - part of my next phase in life involves learning to live freely and lightly in joy. Many of my past lives were lived in poverty and I worked myself to death- I remembered that in this life I wanted to experience fun and joy - and the purity of a childlike spirit! When I actually realised what my souls NEEDS were for this part of my path I then realised what my purpose was!

I was driving myself crazy - kept asking what my "highest purpose" was and one morning I was washing the dishes and my higher self came in and asked me "What do I want to experience?"

Well that certainly reframed my whole perspective of purpose!
I stated what it was my heart which wants to experience - and that became my highest purpose!
The driver of this journey is now the heart which (in my case) seeks joy, childlike innocence, creativity and fun!

So purpose, mission... ect but What do you want to experience?

I really hope that you are well, Akira! I am not very good at advice, nor do I want to claim to be... I can only share some of my own journey with others in the hope that others may take something away for themselves and their own journey!
Old 07-08-2017, 04:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I like how you have put this Emerald there is something poetic and beautiful about it, a bit like a sonnet... Alchemy has been activated and we just have to wait for it to unfold. I love that so very much... Would you mind if I use it in my writing? It's so pretty and beautiful and harmonious ...

Oh, that is so flattering
Life is for sharing, so share away!

I am actually a reformed poet! Obviously I cannot take the poetry out of my natural self expression haha!

What do you write?
Old 09-08-2017, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:

I've actually took a forced break from all the TF stuff, here on SF as well as the info I was gathering from in the land of the internet.

The driver of this journey is now the heart which (in my case) seeks joy, childlike innocence, creativity and fun!

I really hope that you are well, Akira! I am not very good at advice, nor do I want to claim to be... I can only share some of my own journey with others in the hope that others may take something away for themselves and their own journey!

Hey there Em
Your message came at the right time, as usual  … I’ve been feeling unwell, I am currently aiming to set up my own thing and the Lions Gate has tipped me individually off balance maybe. It has not affected me and my twin, but for me, I feel as if I have been thrown into the sea without any way of getting back to shore. In all fairness I am acheing like mad, kinda fluey and fed up!!!

So the getting ill has made me fall into the same space as you are in. I was crying the other day, in a lot of pain (physical unwell pain) and wondering why again!! So I said to my guides whatever it takes to clear all this to purge all this. I need your help if I am to move forward. I can’t keep living with it the way that I have been.

It’s absolutely pouring with rain here, it’s dark and miserable and this is what we call summer it is making me contemplative about everything, about my life and what I am doing. Just generally really!! I am soooo sad, kinda fed up and a little lost I reckon, but maybe this is just me being ill!! I am so sleepy, all I have been doing is sleeping.

Oh btw: I couldn’t find the Dr H thing re: Rays.

It’s strange that you mention this because I have been drawn to the heart this week. In fact I even posted something on fb to point out to all that the driver of our journey is our heart – the heart sends more messages to the brain than the other way round – this has been researched scientifically and proven.

It’s okay sweetie, I know my purpose, my soul purpose. It is just that I am finding it hard getting to grips with it. My life took a turn 8 months ago and I had to make some tough choices because I was being treated really badly. Of course the mirror denotes that maybe I was treating myself badly, however it was one of the toughest experiences I have ever had.

In some ways my mission of who I am now, is to rise up out of the ashes as the Phoenix and move to the drum beat of my soul calling. Like I said I know what it is, it’s just that sometime fear can stand in the way of who we are. That includes really being with my twin and having what I deserve…

Wish these threads had a like button, that would be cool…

I can only share some of my own journey with others in the hope that others may take something away for themselves and their own journey!

It’s cool Em, love talking to you, it helps me on the journey, helps me to not give up and often shines the light on little things that I am not seeing.

Old 09-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh, that is so flattering
Life is for sharing, so share away!

I am actually a reformed poet! Obviously I cannot take the poetry out of my natural self expression haha!

What do you write?

Hey Em
Thanks xxX

I have been writing forever, stories, poetry, non-fiction. I love writing. Just love to share with others. It's something I have been doing all my life. To some degree I have been shy of that part of me for so long. However, I am finally getting out there and being who I am, very slowly, but surely ...
Old 09-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Oh btw: I couldn’t find the Dr H thing re: Rays.

[i][b]

In some ways my mission of who I am now, is to rise up out of the ashes as the Phoenix and move to the drum beat of my soul calling. Like I said I know what it is, it’s just that sometime fear can stand in the way of who we are. That includes really being with my twin and having what I deserve…

[b][i]

That was so very heartwarming to hear! I am glad for you!

It is wonderful when the drumbeat gets louder - it becomes much easier to follow - or rather much more difficult to ignore!

Sometimes - when we get to this point, the fear of not following our own song becomes more frightening than the challenges that will come if we don't follow it!