Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabredance1
And sometimes, they clearly eat not because they need to for any energetic purposes, but out of pure enjoyment of the flavor of the food. Steaks, beer, chocolate, etc.
Yep.

Most people here are right. The energy comes from the Source or God or whatever you want to call it. Physical food isn't necessary, but it tastes freaking amazing, especially when you're borrowing a physical body to enjoy it with after a long time without it.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:11 PM
mindanalyzer

I am going to say this and I do not care the type of answers I get:

for your own sake, stop the angel worshipping and offerings. Real angels just serve the most high; all the praises and worshipping must go to God, not to angels, no matter how much we love and admire them. These entities you guys talk about, they do not resonate with angels ... I think that you are being deceived. Pray to God for discernment

There is also the possibility that you might need medications and ... you just dont know about it. I pray that this is not the case
Old 05-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer

for your own sake, stop the angel worshipping and offerings. Real angels just serve the most high; all the praises and worshipping must go to God, not to angels, no matter how much we love and admire them. These entities you guys talk about, they do not resonate with angels ... I think that you are being deceived. Pray to God for discernment

There is also the possibility that you might need medications and ... you just dont know about it. I pray that this is not the case

Or you can worry about your own stuff and not judge what others are doing. Pretty sure that's in the Bible somewhere.

When someone helps me out, I like to thank them. That's just basic courtesy.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:40 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
Or you can worry about your own stuff and not judge what others are doing. Pretty sure that's in the Bible somewhere.

When someone helps me out, I like to thank them. That's just basic courtesy.

Please do not take any offense, I simply believe it is my duty to express what I think (and feel) is right and give advice about this. After that, everybody can continue doing whatever they feel like ...
Old 06-07-2017, 06:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer

There are hundreds of paths up the mountain,
all leading in the same direction,
so it doesn’t matter which path you take.
The only one wasting time is the one
who runs around and around the mountain,
telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.

Hindu teaching
Old 06-07-2017, 08:22 AM
Suspended
Maybe angels eat angel fish....

Old 07-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
There are hundreds of paths up the mountain,
all leading in the same direction,
so it doesn’t matter which path you take.
The only one wasting time is the one
who runs around and around the mountain,
telling everyone that his or her path is wrong.

Hindu teaching
I wish this site had a Like button.