Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-07-2017, 01:38 PM
Experiencer
Feel connection with Higherself but....

Have u met such a situation, u feel strong connection with a friend's higher self, its like his higherself and your own higherself r family members, u r close and work with each other very well in that place.
but the lower self is odd. u can't cope with each other in everything, u have a lot arguing and disagreements on detail mundane staff.

It can happen between friends, family , or lovers.
some couples feel deeply connected within the soul, and deeply love each other spiritually, but they can't live together.since they can't deal/cope the daily life habits etc together.......
Old 15-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Master
Hello,

Yes these things do happen. Physical reality represents human conditioning and in the realm of the spiritual those things do not exist.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Have u met such a situation, u feel strong connection with a friend's higher self, its like his higherself and your own higherself r family members, u r close and work with each other very well in that place.
but the lower self is odd. u can't cope with each other in everything, u have a lot arguing and disagreements on detail mundane staff.

some couples feel deeply connected within the soul, and deeply love each other spiritually, but they can't live together.since they can't deal/cope the daily life habits etc together.......

There is a possibility that both of you come from the same soul group, and incarnated now in an antagonistic relationship to teach one of you, or both, a lesson, and grow.

But, in my opinion, there is a higher likelihood that you just imagine (wishful thinking) that you have a harmonious higher connection that isn't reflected in the obvious antagonistic relationship here.
Old 15-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Master

Quote:

Definitely. As humans we relate to each other on spiritual, mental, emotional and physical levels.

Sometimes we may strongly resonate with another person on the spiritual and mental levels, but in daily living we struggle to work together with the more physical mundane stuff. We press each other's buttons and get very frustrated.

Conversely there may be those with whom we are very comfortable on a physical/emotional level, but there is very little connection on the mental and spiritual levels.

This is where astrology can be interesting. The charts of two people can be very harmonic in certain areas while other areas are in conflict. It is all learning.

Peace.
Old 17-07-2017, 01:46 AM
Experiencer
iamthat, i remember u posted earlier /or maybe another member? about your ex, that the strong spiritual connection between u, but u couldnt deal the detail habits together, so u have to seperate,
this kind of results often saddens me,there is a famous saying:Love conquers all.
here we say the higherself energy can heal and merge,too....
so, if u both try to merge with the higherself energy, will it work out for good?
have u tried?
Old 17-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
but u couldnt deal the detail habits together, so u have to seperate, this kind of results often saddens me,there is a famous saying:Love conquers all. here we say the higherself energy can heal and merge,too.
Like all life issues, if you choose to try to hang onto a relationship that's not really working, then you choose to make that dysfunctional relationship part of your karma. There's nothing to be sad about: one chooses this or that in life and then makes that their goal. Then they get on with doing it.

Does love conquer all? I don't know about that. What it does do though, is create some pretty high expectation ideals that one then has to try and reach for in life. If that's your karma, to choose to fix relationship dysfunction, then that's your choice as I said. And sometimes love means saying a happy goodbye and setting someone free, that's also true.
Old 17-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Master

Quote:
iamthat, i remember u posted earlier /or maybe another member? about your ex, that the strong spiritual connection between u, but u couldnt deal the detail habits together, so u have to seperate,
this kind of results often saddens me,there is a famous saying:Love conquers all.
here we say the higherself energy can heal and merge,too....
so, if u both try to merge with the higherself energy, will it work out for good?
have u tried?

Hi Starnight1

You are right about my earlier posting. My relationship with my ex has not ended, it has simply changed. We now enjoy being with each other but without all the frustrations which came from sharing the same space.

Many years ago we had an astrological reading from an esoteric astrologer. Conventional astrology focuses on the personality, esoteric astrology also look at what the chart reveals about the Soul and its purpose, as revealed by the ascendant. Her Soul and mine are strongly aligned to a very unusual degree; but on the level of personality there are many difficult aspects between our planets. It has been an interesting journey for both of us.

Peace.
Old 20-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Hi Starnight1

You are right about my earlier posting. My relationship with my ex has not ended, it has simply changed. We now enjoy being with each other but without all the frustrations which came from sharing the same space.

Many years ago we had an astrological reading from an esoteric astrologer. Conventional astrology focuses on the personality, esoteric astrology also look at what the chart reveals about the Soul and its purpose, as revealed by the ascendant. Her Soul and mine are strongly aligned to a very unusual degree; but on the level of personality there are many difficult aspects between our planets. It has been an interesting journey for both of us.

Peace.
so if u both can find a way to work out the personality issue, it will be very inspiring for your journey....
Old 21-07-2017, 01:45 AM
Experiencer
@iamthat, i reread your post, does it mean u and your ex still a couple, will u still marry each other and able to live together or plan that ?
@Baile, i m person not easy to hang on a relationship actually, but recently i realize no one is totally the Mr. or Miss perfect, everyone has something so very different from u, or something u just so dislike.....this is the biggest challenge for a relationship or life.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
@Baile, i m person not easy to hang on a relationship actually, but recently i realize no one is totally the Mr. or Miss perfect, everyone has something so very different from u, or something u just so dislike.....this is the biggest challenge for a relationship or life.
For me, after experiencing both love and not-love relationships... It's as easy as breathing to identify a relationship worth putting your effort into. Because those relationships are as easy as breathing! You both get along, you both laugh and take joy in being with each other. You don't pressure and don't feel pressure, you both just live your lives together as your authentic selves. Because it's in fact your authentic selves that you each enjoy and respect.

If the relationship isn't all that -- if it feels like work, if you have constant doubts, if you wish the relationship were something other than what it is -- that's a sign it's a waste of time and a waste of one's soul energy, and not worth continuing.