Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Your Spirit Guides

I've often heard of mediums who talk to family members about their lost ones. They say they can communicate with the dead. I'm just curious about the time frame of the afterlife and its structure.

If reincarnation is real does this process happen automatically or do you get the choice to come back at the price of amnesia. There seems to be a grey area of spiritual and physical connection. If you do have a choice what are the choices?

I have a strong feeling though that I have guardians watching over me and guiding me with my life and my decisions, is that a choice also? Or maybe like a lot of people have said you relive your life until karma dictates you've acquired your transcendence. At the transcendence level do you then get to choose another path?

Maybe the illusion of time is revealed and what is really happening is a convergence of similar energies resonating on your soul level.

I was just curious what peoples theories are and to see what the possibilities may be
Old 13-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Knower

Dear Titortastic

I will not spoil the fun answering all your questions and some more in betwen.

You will find all answers and much more at:

http://www.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf

Any doubt pse contact!

Good study!
Old 13-07-2017, 11:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
Dear Titortastic

I will not spoil the fun answering all your questions and some more in betwen.

Any doubt pse contact!

Good study!
suppose I wanted you to spoil it for me I do appreciate the read it looks extremely insightful. I have already saved it to my favorites.

But I crave the digital human interaction lol...there is something very unique about forums I find fascinating
Old 14-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Knower
Your questions are great... but so broad it would take hours of writing replies to really scratch the surface.

My belief is along the quantum physics principles. Everything is energy. Consciousness is what forms reality from the energy "soup." Therefore, multiple dimensions, universes and realities all exist simultaneously.

For every question there are multiple answers.

I believe in past lives and have learned a lot about several of mine, but I don't believe they are linear, I believe they are all happening simultaneously.
Old 14-07-2017, 11:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
Your questions are great... but so broad it would take hours of writing replies to really scratch the surface.

My belief is along the quantum physics principles. Everything is energy. Consciousness is what forms reality from the energy "soup." Therefore, multiple dimensions, universes and realities all exist simultaneously.

For every question there are multiple answers.

I believe in past lives and have learned a lot about several of mine, but I don't believe they are linear, I believe they are all happening simultaneously.
Interesting...so your saying that all of your past lives and future lives are currently happening and you are experiencing this one.

I've always really enjoyed the multiverse theory. Especially after watching The One with Jet Li lol. I've kinda always resonated with the theory of multiple versions of myself existing simultaneously, mainly because of the concept of infinity. I hate to relate everything to movies but it feels the most relevant. While watching the 2nd Matrix Movie the last 45 minutes of the film REALLY stuck out. More so what wasn't said than what was. In the room with the architect Neo finds himself surrounded by television screens each one representing a different version of himself. Notably when asked a question the television screens all responded differently. I took this to insinuate the multiple world theory where all of these versions of NEO exist but we are only experiencing one version

I do believe in energy in everything but I do struggle with what that actually means.
Old 17-07-2017, 03:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titortastic
Interesting...so your saying that all of your past lives and future lives are currently happening and you are experiencing this one.

That is my belief, yes. From what I have read past and future are an illusion, there is only an eternal state of "now." It is like a carnival hall of mirrors, where there appear to be multiple versions of you, but they are just reflections of the one source.

Quote:
I've always really enjoyed the multiverse theory. Especially after watching The One with Jet Li lol. I've kinda always resonated with the theory of multiple versions of myself existing simultaneously, mainly because of the concept of infinity. I hate to relate everything to movies but it feels the most relevant. While watching the 2nd Matrix Movie the last 45 minutes of the film REALLY stuck out. More so what wasn't said than what was. In the room with the architect Neo finds himself surrounded by television screens each one representing a different version of himself. Notably when asked a question the television screens all responded differently. I took this to insinuate the multiple world theory where all of these versions of NEO exist but we are only experiencing one version

I have not watched either of those, sorry. I have read quite a few books along the quantum physics topics and it helped me understand some of these bigger concepts.

Quote:
I do believe in energy in everything but I do struggle with what that actually means.

Every single thing in our reality is made up of energy. What appears to be solid matter is actually a collection of rapidly moving electrons and a lot of empty space (I can't remember what protons and neutrons are made of... quarks? ... but they are just rapidly vibrating energy at their base as well).