Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 16-07-2017, 03:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea_a
"The way to think of Violet Ray is like a mix of the Blue Ray of God-will and the Pink Ray of Unconditional Love. It is like taking an old pattern of will and applying unconditional love to it".
I like this colors blending explanation, feels very true. While healing with the Violet Flame I see its energy in spiritual body transmuting all unhealed energy blocks and debris. Also working with it strictly on a "mental "plane is very useful to me I guess you work with it in a similar way, hence you say about healing old patterns of will.
Yes similar. I see and feel the essence of the activity as an understanding how the energy shifts. And I consider the earth plane to be filled with mental debris so I can see why St Germain teachings are so enthusiastic about use of the Violet Ray to move us forward.

The Green Ray of Healing and Teaching can be also be thought of as a mixing of the Blue Ray with the Yellow Ray of Illumination. So taking manifest will and applying new illumination to it.

Another good mix you can use is golden-pink light. The Gold Ray of Peace with the Pink Ray of Unconditional Love. I got the inspiration from a story I heard about where an angel presented such a color to restore hope. It is appropriate to use for someone who is deep emotional distress such as despair, hopelessness, or grief. In very short time it brings them a new perspective and lifts them up so that they can begin to see hope. The effect was very consistent. The specific hand placement I use is to put one hand on the back of their heart area or shoulder and the other hand on the side of the head. Then I would visualize them being filled with this light.
Old 16-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Guide
Thank you everyone for your experiences/posts.

I've only recently been told by my guides that my healing energy is complete which was finalised by my receiving the magenta and violet rays but I can feel that the strongest colour ray is Magenta; if I tune in, I can see my third eye is filled with it.

I've also been told that I'm ready to start trying this out on others, probably will start with friends and see how it feels, I've got no idea how this is going to be on someone else but I expect I'll receive guidance.

I saw a medium last week and he said that I'd be working with St Germain.

Very interesting, winterlight, what you say about hand positions as that's something I've been thinking about lately.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:04 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
The Green Ray of Healing and Teaching can be also be thought of as a mixing of the Blue Ray with the Yellow Ray of Illumination. So taking manifest will and applying new illumination to it.

Another good mix you can use is golden-pink light. The Gold Ray of Peace with the Pink Ray of Unconditional Love. I got the inspiration from a story I heard about where an angel presented such a color to restore hope. It is appropriate to use for someone who is deep emotional distress such as despair, hopelessness, or grief. In very short time it brings them a new perspective and lifts them up so that they can begin to see hope. The effect was very consistent. The specific hand placement I use is to put one hand on the back of their heart area or shoulder and the other hand on the side of the head. Then I would visualize them being filled with this light.

Thank you so much for sharing your ways of working with Flames.
I've been working a lot with the Golden-Pink Light recently and it works exactly the way you described:)
This hands placement is something I called Angel's embrace, but Ive got problems with that now as I got a healing rod and lots of other staff to handle lol.
:)
thank you once again.
Old 15-08-2017, 05:17 PM
Newbie ;)

I am not a healer myself. I periodically have an energy healing from a very good local practitioner. When she works on my heart area I will typically see drifting clouds of violet light, and feel a loving energy. What does this signify?
Old 23-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Knower

I have therefore given forth to them each one of 3 forgetting what has yet transpired, for the passings of the 3 untold to time. Where you could once call upon them i gave them a choice of conduct in accordance to the creation that they gave forth their means of truth to the Ancient Energy of their given beginnings.To all things in relation to the means of what was known as their entries of given guidance it shall be no more.

For they are the givers of time given forth to the Earth, to give truth to the outcomes of their respective efforts.
Old 23-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Knower

Your guides please ask them to give notice to the outcome of their fractured truths that is of their given existence put forth. Time amongst the Legion of of no measure has been growing towards the sacred knowledge of the ages in the ageless truth of all that exists in the passings of the Flesh of Mankinds measurable means. Therefore you shall inherit nothing. Even your echo of known unknowns unto them shall be deemed forth to the means of what already is established as your betrayal furthermore. Relay that for me unto your guides please.
Old 23-08-2017, 06:54 PM
Knower

It is unwise to dwell in the light of energies that is not forth to your own means of carrying forth the passings of what is yet unknown.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:18 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea_a
Thank you so much for sharing your ways of working with Flames.
I've been working a lot with the Golden-Pink Light recently and it works exactly the way you described:)
This hands placement is something I called Angel's embrace, but Ive got problems with that now as I got a healing rod and lots of other staff to handle lol.
:)
thank you once again.
You are welcome. I like the name. It is nice to see your enthusiasm for working with the Flames. If you have not already found the book "The Seven Beloved Archangels Speak" I highly recommend it.

Also regarding the hand positions I'll note that it was not really specific where to place my hands. I just knew that I needed to get one hand near the heart area and one hand on the head area to work with the Golden-Pink energy. I found the shoulder to be convenient in some situations to gently connect with their heart area. By approaching from the side I had the feeling that it gave emphasis to support the other person. Though I would encourage anyone to use whatever hand position feels right for them. And I recall when using the Golden-Pink energy it was interesting that I often had a strong urge to scan about the room looking for anything that resembled the color as a way to get myself connected to it.
Old 27-08-2017, 10:05 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
You are welcome. I like the name. It is nice to see your enthusiasm for working with the Flames. If you have not already found the book "The Seven Beloved Archangels Speak" I highly recommend it.

Also regarding the hand positions I'll note that it was not really specific where to place my hands. I just knew that I needed to get one hand near the heart area and one hand on the head area to work with the Golden-Pink energy. I found the shoulder to be convenient in some situations to gently connect with their heart area. By approaching from the side I had the feeling that it gave emphasis to support the other person. Though I would encourage anyone to use whatever hand position feels right for them. And I recall when using the Golden-Pink energy it was interesting that I often had a strong urge to scan about the room looking for anything that resembled the color as a way to get myself connected to it.
I haven't read this book yet so thank you for recommendation, I'll look for it:)
I love using crystals before and during meditations for connecting with particular energy and find it very helpful.When I was starting with the Violet Flame I always had lots of Amethysts around:)