Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-10-2016, 02:33 AM
Experiencer
Question Obsessed with a certain era...could I have lived it?

I still am and have always been obsessed with a particular era, not just the era alone but an actual specific country and time frame from the past. I read books constantly from this time frame anytime I cross one at the book store. I feel some sort of a connection but not sure why that is. How can one know if they may have lived in that period or area even? I won't state what country or when this era is from on the off chance someone here may be able to help me with advice or know how to go about retrieving this. But I would love to know. Or could it just be as simple as something I like and having nothing to do with anything more?
Old 13-10-2016, 04:39 AM
Guide

Some times what we are interested in this life has some kind of relationship within ourselves. A past life there would definitely be a cause for interest in a certain location during a certain era. Just look at the odds and how many countries doing things in each era? So it would make sense that such an attachment would mean something for you. Now if you were able to go there and experience the land for yourself maybe you would be able to recapture some of those vibrations you lived... Germany WW1 or 2? Just a guess that is what im thinking you mean.

Good luck :)
Old 13-10-2016, 06:25 AM
Knower

You're living it now, parallel reality. Time does not exist beyond the physical
Old 13-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Master

Yes, on certain lives we have bleed ins that transfer over into this life. For many years when I was younger I had an attachment to Africa. Or it could be an era, or it could be an emotion or fear. An attraction to cats, or farms, an ambition to be a successful entrepreneur. I had a fear of my children drowning when they were young. I'm sure there was an experience of drowning in a previous lifetime.

We are the accumulation of all of our previous lives. But before we decide to incarnate we only choose certain aspects of our complete personality to help us to achieve what we came here to learn in our current lifetime.

All just my opinion.
Old 19-12-2016, 05:43 AM
Experiencer
All my passions from Hungarian music to loving the Edwardian era have been confirmed by past life dreams.
So that's one way to confirm it,but I read only people with mana have big dreams (mythic etc)

What I want to know and this is coming from the last post about parts of our personality emerging for our growth.Can interests and passions change e.g I was only drawn to Eastern Europe growing up and for most of my life,though I had bouts of interest in British things (I know the lives from my dreams for both interests).
But now I'm obsessed with all things Celtic is that maybe a life or part of me that is emerging for my own benefit.
I haven't had any past life dreams that are Celtic related,but I am part Irish so perhaps it's ancestral pull.

I know some interests are just interests like guys being obsessed with basketball games,but I think perculiar or specific interests point to a past life.
Old 19-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Suspended
Guide

It could be from a past life or simply a strong interest ...
You could fork out some big bucks for a past life regression or just enjoy it ...

My regression 7yrs ago confirmed I had lived difficult lives in a couple of separate eras, but not in a time or place I was attracted to ...
Which is okay since there were no labor laws, living conditions were deplorable - sewage ran openly in streets, people died very young, mostly babies, from medical guesswork in treating disease, everyday illnesses, infections, birthing complications ...
However, I still love the style of clothing (steampunk) from the Victorian era/Industrial Revolution ...
The one major thing I was made aware of is each life was hard, but the one I'm living now I chose to be far more challenging to get beyond continuous incarnation ... Arrrgh!!!