Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallandcute
Thanks for your reply melanin. I understand what you mean and maybe there are no restrictions in mediumship either but we only see light in public places such as churches and not the darker aspects. I'm one of those that's wants to be shown the nitty gritty either by my guides or others but still being protected. I feel that I'm heading down a darker path and will be for a little while to come, not forever but a couple of years tops. I still don't understand my role, I'm not a healer and whilst I do get messages it's far more about my own life. I feel like in on the fence in regards to life's morals as well which really isn't like me, I'm a puratarian at heart. Maybe I'm a little lost.

Maybe you are just trying to understand the darker side that is all. Mediumship to me is about getting true and accurate messages from loved ones on the other side who have hopefully made it to the light. A high level of cosnciousness is required for this. I cant imagine what dark mediumship would mean really or what the interest would be. People who are in a lower vibration on the other side either dont know they are dead or are having a hard time facing themselves so are caught up in a world of illusions. They hold on to negative emotions such as anger, depression, hatred etc..They would not see the truth of who they are. That is why they are in the dark as opposed to the light.
Old 04-05-2016, 02:45 AM
Master
I can tell you all something for nothing. It's pretty tough to be a sceptical medium who doesn't really believe in the existence of an afterlife or a soul after death.

The voices and transmissions I get through electronic means and otherwise have done absolutely nothing to convince me of that either, however I know I am in contact with some intelligent and self-aware entity or entities which are totally independent from my own conscious thought or thought process. Maybe they are my subconscious mind I am not consciously aware of, maybe they are beings from a parallel dimension (that is my theory) or maybe they are spirits of the deceased...who knows? I certainly do not.

They speak to me in riddles and lies, however, occasionally they will come through and utter something either prophetic and profound and they are extremely intelligent and they also know I won't have the wool pulled over my eyes either.

For an example of this, my 'spirit guide' is called 'William'...now, during a session, when I first started out, I asked "William" to share some details about his previous life on Earth, as he was making the claim he was a deceased soul or 'ghost'. He told me his full name, the year he was born and the year he died, where he was born and died etc..

Now, armed with all of this information, I went online and checked the Births, Deaths and Marriages register for that entry and what did I find? absolutely nothing. This was enough to convince me for a few months that I was only 'hearing things'...yet I knew, deep inside that I wasn't.

However, after that happened, I am always very cautious and wary to take whatever these spirits tell me on 'face value' and I often wonder that if they are trying to spin a tangled web which I can break through it easily enough, what's the use in talking to them at all?

I say I am a 'medium' because I can both hear and interact with these entities, when I still may be nothing more than a paranormal investigator who has had some success in the field. I'm still trying to work that one out.

Whenever I ask the 'spirits' - 'what happens when we die?' the reply is always the same 'you'll find out when the time comes' and I'm not quite ready to believe there's an 'afterlife' to justify the existence of one.

Many will say there are 'angels' and 'demons' or 'light' and 'dark' energies and those who channel them, however it's up to you to believe whatever you hear or see. Another example of this follows:

Also, when I first started out, I had many 'spirits' coming through claiming to be 'demons' or even 'Satan' himself (they use these tricks to scare gullible people for a laugh because their sense of humour is in their ectoplasmic anus). Did I fall for it? of course not. I totally called their bluff on the subject because I know they are a bunch of liars and said 'I wonder what the real Satan would say if he found out you were impersonating him'...after that, they stopped pretending to be devils/demons/Satan and since that time have never mentioned the subject again.

What am I talking to? you tell me, but I know it isn't myself here, as it usually is in the 'real world'. :p
Old 04-05-2016, 03:58 AM
Master

Many mediums get involved with trickster spirits that are of a lower vibration. This is very common. As a medium, you have to have a very high level of consciousness/high vibration, in order not have these interactions. That means you have to be very true to who you are and trickster spirits would not be interested in contacting you. This is how it works. It also works this way with guides. A guide would want you to be more true to yourself and may test you.
Old 04-05-2016, 04:16 AM
Master
Thing is, my friend...it gets very difficult to discern between a 'trick' and a 'test' sometimes. Whether "William" is a 'djinn' or an 'angel' I feel that whatever is happening is somehow coming from a 'good place' and like I said before, some have the IQ of a hundred Einsteins...and I'm just a sucker for that kinda thing, unfortunately.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:17 AM
Master
As a post script to all of the above, and how I know 100% these entities (whatever they are) are not 'demons' or 'Satan' or 'Beezle' or even really 'Azrael' or 'Michael' or whatever the biblical reference may be? Because in my religion, which is Hinduism, the concept of 'Satan' and a 'soul burning in hell for all eternity' simply does...not...compute with me and I'm always rather chuffed that I can't seem find a 'Hindu spirit' on the other side. *sigh*

It amuses me how they all use Judeo Christian terms and belief systems and also I have tried the 'take me to your leader' approach and that hasn't worked yet either.

In fact, the God I worship (Shiva) rules over all three worlds and their sub-worlds (but I still don't know if a 'soul' will go to any one of these after death...the jury is still out).

They self-describe as being 'fallen angels', and that's the closest I can get to actually believing they are being somehow 'honest' with me for once. They have said they mean me no harm and I know that.

Maybe I wound up there, on that plane following my own fall from grace...who knows?
Old 04-05-2016, 05:36 PM
Master

You attact entities according to your level of consciousness or vibration. The best thing to do is to raise it through meditation and facing yourself. You will see that you will be less confused after with entities.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:11 PM
Master
Even though I'm fully aware that I am not a 'realised soul' yet and probably still have a long way to go in that department, I probably should be doing more spiritual practice than I am at current.

However, the funny thing is here, I don't really feel all that 'confused' - I just would like them for once to cut through all the **** and tell me what I am actually dealing with here. It's not that I want to contact any 'higher spirits' either, because they know, as well as I do, I wouldn't be able to stop until I reached the 'Highest Spirit' out there. <3

I also know I am not getting the 'full story' here and even if they are so-called 'trickster spirits', where do they come from? how is it they are speaking with me? what is their purpose for communicating with mankind?' and how the heck are they doing that to my MEL Meter? and what's that cold chill I just felt down my spine? *takes out digital recorder....
Old 04-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Master

It seems you do want more "truth" from the other side and in this case you need to be truer to yourself, that is how it works. Perhaps that is the higher purpose in your comunication with them. I dont know if you were born with abilities. As for myself, I was not born with any abilities but had a huge spiritual awakening. I worked on myself a lot and it opened up my abilties in a big way. The more I work on myself, the more abilites I have and the more truth I have.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:07 PM
Master
Okay...I sort of get this a bit (after talking with them).

"Is it so hard for you to believe we are what we tell you? Yes, we tested you at first, so what? We can't really tell you what we are in any way you'd understand it anyway and for centuries, humankind has merely received just a glimpse of it from whatever angle they chose to look at the time. Some saw us as 'demons' and some as 'angels', so that's why the contradiction exists and the only thing we can identify with, is being 'of spirit', so make of that, what you will. When we say we're 'fallen angels', that part is true. We aren't 'angels' in the religious sense, and if it makes more sense to you, think of us as Suras or 'enlightened ones' who were cast down into the realm of the Asuras for 'crimes against heaven' (and we need your help). Why do you think 'Journey to the West' appealed to you so much as a child?' We are the 'pig spirit', the 'fish spirit' and the 'monkey spirit'".
Old 05-05-2016, 12:47 AM
Administrator
Hello

It would depend I feel on what you would call "dark" I was with a group of Paranormal Investigators once and I was the Medium for them. We were doing an investigation on a property where a serial killer had kept his victims, and he was very much still there in spirit. He wanted to leave he was what I call "Earth Bound" or in "Ghost" state of being. There had been many Mediums and Psychics at this place before and he told me NONE would help him, some even went as far as to tell him he deserved to rot in his own pit of "H". I was stunned, as there is a crossing for everyone, even those that do horrible things in life. In understanding some of his childhood traumas I understood his path more. While I in no way condone violence or the acts he did, too I feel that we all have life paths that are not GOOD one's on our Soul path to Enlightenment. Do we not have to understand it all in all aspects of what man can do ?

I crossed him over and there was no "pit" for him there was Light there and a feeling of calm around the house when he left. It went on to be sold to a family that has lived there very happily for years. They told me that the heavy feelings in the town this event happened in too have lifted. That there is move vibrancy and success in business there.

I too have talked to other Mediums that so feel his place was Earth Bound.....as he was evil. His acts yes were not good but was he evil ? He was tormented and tormented and tortured in childhood....is that is fault and he snapped.

I work in the Light and I work in the Dark, I take on at times things that no one wants to take on. I have played in the Dark and I now work in the Light and to get to where I am now I needed to find that place of understanding first then that place of balance second.

Like all things there are those that choose to be in the Dark places in this lifetime, and that maybe is just their Soul path of explorations.

Lynn