Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-05-2015, 11:10 AM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Quite often my manifestations are immediate....I will need something and the phone will ring moments later. Just yesterday I needed $200....not two minutes later my client comes to me and says she needs to change the color I was putting on her house. I did the math and it turned out she owed me $201.20. It happens all day long with just about anything.....work, baby stuff, money. Its the reason I never worry about stuff....the things I need always show up. Our water heater started leaking recently and we ignored it for quite a while. When we decided it was time to replace it we found a $1000 commercial water heater used for $140....and a friend of ours promptly showed up with a truck and some free time to help go get it. That is significant because he NEVER shows up in his truck....always the family minivan...also we hadn't seen or heard from him in several months. It goes on like this....to many examples to even remember

Great for you, athribiristan!!!! Appreciate your story as well. These words of yours: "Its the reason I never worry about stuff....the things I need always show up" shows that you really believe inside that you have the power to manifest and that everyting will be always OK, that's why you are attracting magnet ;) good luck
Old 23-05-2015, 11:18 AM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurian
If I can ask is it true that you can manifest anything? as long as your energy is align to what you ask for ? what if you want to manifest a specific person and you have a ideal way of how you want the relationship to be. Is that possible?

Everything is possible in this universe! Really everything and you can manifest everyting you want. If you are talking about specific person it's not an exception. Just keep in mind one thing - you can manifest meeting with person, but here is one interesing thing - you can not do anyting against another's will. Keep that in mind. You can manifest the person - meeting with him and so on - but you can not manifest his feelings ;) this was from my real experience and friends of mine as well ;)
Old 23-05-2015, 11:24 AM
chezzy

nice to the thread becoming active :) I've manifested this as well :) thank you for everyone's involvement in it and looking forward for others!!! love you all!!! love the universe!!!!
Old 25-05-2015, 09:03 PM
Seeker

That is true, your only goal in life is to be in perfect allingment with the Source and get happy. Being like that everything else is easy.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Experiencer

24 hours is really common for me; I "set it and forget it" the night before and it shows up the next day. I'm best with people-based manifestations. Monetary ones usually present in the form of an opportunity, not cash money.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:38 AM
Master
Someone manifested me a couple days ago. They were wanting a Shamanic Journey but not the usual kind involving mind altering substances or sweat lodges or going without food or water for days.

I'd just gotten trained recently as a Master of Crystology and part of that was Shamanic Journeying with crystals. I was looking for a Guinn pig to take through the veil into other realms. We met at a conference, I got urged to offer my skill sets to him as he was being urged to ask to spend time with my asking questions...

Maybe we manifested each other? Life is so Cool!
First rate experience for both of us... I'm still amazed it can be done using crystals vectors!
Old 05-06-2015, 05:52 PM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiInt
That is true, your only goal in life is to be in perfect allingment with the Source and get happy. Being like that everything else is easy.

Definately! I absolutely agree with you;)
Old 05-06-2015, 05:56 PM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxlumina
24 hours is really common for me; I "set it and forget it" the night before and it shows up the next day. I'm best with people-based manifestations. Monetary ones usually present in the form of an opportunity, not cash money.

nice to hear, that you are able to identify those oportunyties!
I heard some people saying, that LoA does not work, because they did not recieve more money, but they forgot one very important thing, that you don't - it is receiving opprtunyties and acting on inspired action. LoA is working all the time! ;)
Old 05-06-2015, 05:59 PM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Someone manifested me a couple days ago. They were wanting a Shamanic Journey but not the usual kind involving mind altering substances or sweat lodges or going without food or water for days.

I'd just gotten trained recently as a Master of Crystology and part of that was Shamanic Journeying with crystals. I was looking for a Guinn pig to take through the veil into other realms. We met at a conference, I got urged to offer my skill sets to him as he was being urged to ask to spend time with my asking questions...

Maybe we manifested each other? Life is so Cool!
First rate experience for both of us... I'm still amazed it can be done using crystals vectors!

Nice to hear! Thank you for sharing, LIFE ir absolutely COOL
Old 05-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Experiencer

Two days ago - I woke up thinking - "gee, I never expect to see the novel first draft I wrote in 1998... ever, ever again. I wonder where I can find a copy of it."

(the novel had been lost due to hard drive failures and lack of hardcopy. I really never expected to see it again.)

Within an hour or so, my mom walked in and handed me a binder - she had been cleaning her office and found this binder that contained the novel. She'd printed out all of the chapters I'd sent her, and put them there, and kept that over the years. I had no idea that she had it this whole time. She'd forgotten she did, too.