Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Master
In the 90th I remember, I needed some more work when it became usually very quiet. So before I slept I just said I need more work. About three weeks later the phone started ringing and and people asked me to do extra work for them. Later I just said I need more work and within a week the work would come in. Later I just knew I will always have what I need. And there always was enough. If I lost some costumers I knew someone else would come in.

Yes, great story, Maltese people are usually not that forthcoming, unless they know you.
Old 21-05-2015, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by chezzy
Dear friends, I found out several times, that the law of attraction really works, I know that it works all the time either you do it consciously or not. I want to share my story, maybe this will inspire somebody or reveal necessary steps to manifest things.
SO here is My story: ... last fall I and my lovely wife went to Malta (small mediterainian country) for a short vacation. While beeing there we had a lot of great experiences and wonderful time. We always wanted to try scuba-diving and we did it for the first time there. The experience was awesome. We spend 2 hours in completely new world, the underwater world. After leaving scuba-diving center our emotions were so high, that we couldn't stop smliling from the excitement of the new experience. We intended to take a bus to our hotel, but the earlyiest bus only would have arrived after almost an hour, so we decided to take a walk and go back to our hotel on foot. The distance to hotel was about 5 kilometers, so we started our foot march :). After 15 minutes of walking we were still in very high excitement mode and were talking about our diving experiences. Temperature was about 35 degrees Celsius, we were moving along sidewalk and sweating. And I dreamed loudly "It would be greate if a car had stopped and taken us to our hotel". But it was Sunday, we were in nook part of the island and during 15 minutes only one car had passed us by. So there was absolutely no loggical way, that a car could stop and take us to hotel, but i decided to manifest that car. My wife said, "yes, it would be great that a car could stop and lift us to the hotel", but she was very sure that it couldn't happen. But even 5 minutes hadn't passed when white Nissan stopped and the driver asked if we needed a lift. He stopped and asked that by himself, we did not even move a finger. Moreover he was very cheerful and his destination was only 50 meters away from our hotel. We were absolutely shocked but at the same time full of joy. Of course we agreed to accept his suggestion to lift us and even made friends with him and time from time we are chatting until now.
CONCLUSION: if you want to manifest something very fast in your life, you need to be in very high positive emotions, the higher your emotion level, the faster is your manifestation. In my case it took less than 5 minutes.
What about you, have you had similar experiences? SHARE YOUR STORIES ;)..... waiting to hearing

Quite often my manifestations are immediate....I will need something and the phone will ring moments later. Just yesterday I needed $200....not two minutes later my client comes to me and says she needs to change the color I was putting on her house. I did the math and it turned out she owed me $201.20. It happens all day long with just about anything.....work, baby stuff, money. Its the reason I never worry about stuff....the things I need always show up. Our water heater started leaking recently and we ignored it for quite a while. When we decided it was time to replace it we found a $1000 commercial water heater used for $140....and a friend of ours promptly showed up with a truck and some free time to help go get it. That is significant because he NEVER shows up in his truck....always the family minivan...also we hadn't seen or heard from him in several months. It goes on like this....to many examples to even remember
Old 21-05-2015, 10:19 PM
Newbie ;)

If I can ask is it true that you can manifest anything? as long as your energy is align to what you ask for ? what if you want to manifest a specific person and you have a ideal way of how you want the relationship to be. Is that possible?
Old 21-05-2015, 11:52 PM
Suspended
Once cured a migraine in a few seconds flat by asking God to work through me to release the illness. I often get migraines and some of my very worst have lasted 4 days. This one had really set in. I was in a very particular state of no-mind at the time.

It's a difficult state to stay in but when I can access it the results are pretty amazing. I just wish I could turn it on and off at will better ;)
Old 22-05-2015, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurian
If I can ask is it true that you can manifest anything? as long as your energy is align to what you ask for ? what if you want to manifest a specific person and you have a ideal way of how you want the relationship to be. Is that possible?

To an extent, but some things will be harder to manifest than others. If you were the only person in the universe all of your manifestations would perfect and instantaneous. The speed bump is when people are attempting to manifest opposite events/goals. And of course when you take the intentions of 7 billions beings (on this planet alone, and that's just corporeal humans) things can get pretty messy and its kind of amazing that we can reach into that mess and manifest anything with any degree of speed or accuracy. But if you can account for and overcome all of that then yes, you can manifest anything.
Old 22-05-2015, 03:37 AM
Master
3 seconds.
The time it takes to say "Double Sixes Please" and roll the dice.

I play a lot of board games with friend, in which it's the game rules plus any and all psychic abilities. I'm an awesome manifester! Now days I manifest everyone else dice too cause it's just too easy to win and I'd rather others win - spread the Joy
We stack the cards too, you can manifest what they will be also.

That's for funzies.
I also manifest my life in general, money, cloths, friends, classes, course (payment for them) I help friends manifest houses or whatever they need.

I spent most of my life manifesting badly - very badly!!!
Glad I finally figured this stuff out before pulling a comet down on myself!
Old 22-05-2015, 02:22 PM
Double 6es....oh, that's funny!

Scarlett's looking for you in Past Lives, CrystalSong...Parallel memories...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Master
It'll be interesting to see what she comes up with Miss H, I had a 'ping on the radar' with her also.
Old 23-05-2015, 11:04 AM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Btw, chezzy, that avatar of a person so happy is great!!
thanks ;)
Old 23-05-2015, 11:05 AM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
In the 90th I remember, I needed some more work when it became usually very quiet. So before I slept I just said I need more work. About three weeks later the phone started ringing and and people asked me to do extra work for them. Later I just said I need more work and within a week the work would come in. Later I just knew I will always have what I need. And there always was enough. If I lost some costumers I knew someone else would come in.

Yes, great story, Maltese people are usually not that forthcoming, unless they know you.

Thank you for sharing your sotry, Rah nam