Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Master
can people manifest negative things for someone else

I would never do this, it's completely unethical.. but I was just wondering if it's possible? Law of attraction etc is getting popular which is great! but I worry about it getting in the wrong hands, wrong people you know getting emotinal or irrational and using it to hurt others.. I'm hoping this isn't possible? is it?
Old 08-11-2010, 08:01 PM
star-child

I have been wondering this too. I worry a lot about a family member and have done for a long time, only recently have I become familiar with the Law of Attraction and I wonder whether my thoughts may negatively influence his health.

xx
Old 08-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Master
I wouldn't think so. A person's thoughts are powerful...for themselves. Negative thoughts for someone else are the same as negative thoughts for yourself - they stick in you, become a part of you...and attract the same, to your own self. We are not responsible for anyone else in that respect, I am very sure of this right down in my middle.

Old 08-11-2010, 08:41 PM
LightFilledHeart

I'm no expert, but I don't think you can create a negative event for someone else (by the Law of Attraction, spells, or any other method!) unless that person believes you can and thus has given tacit approval (or permission on some level) for such a thing to come to pass. That's just my personal opinion. I don't believe in the power of spells except that which belief grants them. When I am praying for another, I always ask for their highest good, as I sometimes think even asking for a specific thing can be contrary to their Soul Plan and thus not truly beneficial in the long run, even though they might desire it on a conscious level.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Master
yes, it CAN happen...ive been dealing with exactly this for some time now...the power of thought and intent can do many things that many would never believe, until they have no choice but to know...however, one who does this to another is still bound by the karmic debt they have created for themselves...the best protection (when one is doing this to another, it cant have much effect unless the targeted individual actually allows it, whether they are aware of doing so or not) is Love...if anyone feels that someone is sending negativity their way, it is good to send divine love and blessings their way...not only is this useful as a protection, but it also helps an individual develop an awareness of divine love, a thing that cant be held on to, it must be given...it's an opportunity for development in the lower worlds
Old 08-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Master
oh dear! that's terrible.. how could one allow it?
Old 09-11-2010, 01:05 AM
Master
Rosewater, my dear... The same way you allow your own negative patterns to continue. By not choosing otherwise.

By the way... the Law of Attraction is not a practice we do but simply the way things are. What we believe to be true we attract more of.

Xan

Old 09-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Master

If someone is attracting negative people (and I've done that for a lifetime!) then there is something within one's self, a vibration if you like, that brings out that same vibration in another if it exists within the person. Mostly likely, neither person is even consciously aware of it. So if I carry a frequency or vibration for negativity and I'm around someone else who also carries the same frequency then we will tend to bring out the negativity in one another.

Think about the tuning fork exercise you may have heard of, where you have two tuning forks of the same frequency sitting apart from one another. You strike one and the other begins to vibrate too.. it's called resonance! Now you know why people will talk about "resonating" w/ something! It "strikes a chord"!
Old 09-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Master
right true!
Old 10-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Mystromagic

if the negative suggestion is taken on by the receiver. I.e. they must beleive in the other persons power over them. However that is the extent of the control. If the person can maintain their own belief in what they wish to, they are free to create whatever they wish. It should be noted being able to believe in whatever we wish is not always easy. If a scientist tells you "this is how reality works", or a preacher tells you, "this is how reality works", people often accept it. Why? Because their authority on the issue is figuratively great. The morale here, is to in fact, think for yourself, but understand that our beliefs being affected by others is a natural and everyday part of life. We dont always have the answers ourselves, and naturally draw on them from elsewhere, but we can think for oursleves.

The idea of using your heart, your feeling and emotion, comes in here too. The way a child can detect negative intent or feeling, intuitively is an example. We can all do that, and often do so in situations where we are in the mix of things. If you see someone offering you suggestions, ask, does this advice have a heart? And perhaps dont rationalise it, feel it. Does it feel happy? Does it feel like it wants to give? like it wants to love?