Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-06-2019, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
The only times I'm miserable would be moments where I have a devastating worry, or some other type of negative thought, that puts me in a state of misery. But, my way of thinking about god doesn't cause me any misery at all, which means that's not what's keeping me in a state of misery. The reason why I was trapped in a miserable state during that moment of worry was because this was a worry my mind had an extremely difficult time letting go.

It had nothing to do with my way of looking at god as a cruel, unloving being for allowing me to suffer. Also, seeing as how god, or these heavenly beings, have the power to instantly heal me, but aren't going to instantly heal me of any misery-inducing thought or worry I might have in my life, then I'll just try my best to find ways to help me. I can't promise anything would really help me though. Nonetheless, I'll still try my best.

Good luck with your healing journey Matt.
Old 18-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Good luck with your healing journey Matt.

Thank you. Now, you said there are healing methods, such as meditation, and that this would be the answer that would help ease this constant worry of mine, so my mental suffering would also be eased. But, let's pretend there was a very poor person who was in the same predicament as me. However, he didn't know anything about meditation, or other healing methods, he couldn't afford them, didn't have access to them, couldn't research them on the internet or through reading books (since he can't afford to do that either), and the people he meets in his village (or on his streets) are just average people who don't know anything about meditation, or these healing methods, and couldn't help him, since they're not mental health professionals, or teachers in the art of meditation.

God, and these heavenly beings, would just allow that person to suffer from his constant, misery-inducing worry until, hopefully, his brain fully recovers from the worry on its own, which would take a very long time. As you can see, I'm looking for every excuse to blame god, and these heavenly beings, since I suspect they're not the all-loving beings many people make them out to be. That is, if they really do exist. I don't know if they exist or not, since I'm undecided when it comes to the existence of supernatural things, such as god, the afterlife, the soul, psychic abilities, etc.
Old 18-06-2019, 07:35 PM
Master

Quote:
God, and these heavenly beings, would just allow that person to suffer from his constant, misery-inducing worry until, hopefully, his brain fully recovers from the worry on its own, which would take a very long time. As you can see, I'm looking for every excuse to blame god, and these heavenly beings, since I suspect they're not the all-loving beings many people make them out to be. That is, if they really do exist. I don't know if they exist or not, since I'm undecided when it comes to the existence of supernatural things, such as god, the afterlife, the soul, psychic abilities, etc.

Perhaps your difficulty is that you want someone to blame for your suffering. You have this belief that God or some heavenly beings could relieve your suffering in an instant. Since you continue to suffer then you conclude that God and these heavenly beings are therefore not all-loving.

Why not take responsibility for your suffering? If you suffer then the cause of your suffering is within you and the solution to your suffering is also within you.

Don't wait for someone to wave a magic wand and remove all your suffering. You could be waiting a long time. Go within and discover whatever it is within you that is making you suffer. Then you can begin to end all your suffering.

Peace.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:38 PM
Master
Yes, it's all very cruel, I agree. Much of life is. We are now human beings and have the capacity to take things in a larger context and increase compassion for ourselves, others, and other living beings. So we are all well equipped to do spiritual practice and rid ourselves of baggage. By itself a very long journey, apparently..

I got no idea why 'God' allows it. We can discuss concepts of 'love', 'progress', 'soul evolution', talking our way out of it, ''No, God is justified.'', ''No, it's all fine'', ''You must learn what it must feel like to be murdered'' etc. and other crazy things. The only thing we really have is the here and now, and a degree of control and choice over what we do. What else can we do..? The rest is pointless philosophy that only manages to further perpetuates suffering, IMO..

Old 18-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:

It all depends on what you want to listen to, what you want to tune into. You can listen to your mind, your thoughts on this matter,
but I feel there is something inside of you that is knocking on the door. You sound more agnostic then you do atheistic. I was and
agnostic when I was in Vietnam, and I had to lose my eyesight to become a believer.

My beliefs are based on spiritual and very mystical experiences which I have had over a period of many decades, experiences that
leave no doubt in my mind whatsoever. It appears you have no doubt about your beliefs as well, but you seem a little open to some
evidence being presented to you. Although I don't think anyone is going to convince you otherwise from what you already believe,
just as no one can convince me otherwise from what I believe about the existence of God, the afterlife, etc.

As far as your hypothetical about a person being isolated, poor, without teachers, or anyone to guide them. Guidance comes from
deep inside of us when we are open to it. Strong mental expectations can block us from being aware of any internal guidance. As
some have already said, everything we need to heal ourselves is already right inside of us. God seeks us much more than we could
ever seek God. Balance and healing seeks us but we often do not allow healing to take place.

We fight against the very thing that could save us, the very thing that could heal us, the very thing that could relieve our suffering.
To receive you have to be humble, open, and you have to let go of everything in your mind, and be available to receive. You are
holding on to so much that there is no room for you to receive anything else. I went through this and had to humble myself, pray
and ask for help, and I had to let go of how I thought that help would come to me. "You can not fill a cup that is already full with
something else." You have all kinds of expectations that are getting in the way. Your cup is already filled with worry, angst, etc.
You have to empty it before you can receive what you need.

Things come to me when I least expect for them to come to me. The saying is that "God works in mysterious ways," but its only
mysterious to the mind because the human mind can not figure it out. I don't know where you live but in Europe, North America,
South America, Australia and New Zealand, a poor person can go to a library, use a computer, or ask questions, about free clinics
and free meditation teachers. Excuses are like road blocks

You have blocked your road and you are casting aspersions about what is farther down that road which you have blocked.
You have to be open to learn. We can often be our own best friend or our own worst enemy. But as far as your belief,
or non-belief, in God is concerned, that is the most intimate and personal thing I feel any human being can have, and I am
not here to convert you to see things my way. I respect different belief systems as long as those belief systems do not
include violence.

Peace and Good Journey My Friend
Old 19-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Experiencer
You must understand that the creator energy is not Cruel for allowing suffering
The earth was an experiment it’s a free will zone which means that God or the creator energy cannot Step in.

All they can do is incarnate star seeds and angels onto the earth to speak to the truth to humanity. Just by being here they are raising the vibration of the planets back to 5D consciousness.

Most of humanity does not realise that the dark evil forces have been in control of this planet for a very long time most all of history that has been taught is false, the medical system the dental industry it’s all built on lies. The fear based control around disease, lies about vaccinations that are causing more harm than good . Control of the media.

There are many that have been sent by god to speak the truth and are now waking up and speaking the truth to try to save humanity you know the most conspiracy theorists.
Old 19-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker

Most of humanity does not realise that the dark evil forces have been in control of this planet for a very long time most all of history that has been taught is false, the medical system the dental industry it’s all built on lies. The fear based control around disease, lies about vaccinations that are causing more harm than good . Control of the media.

There are many that have been sent by god to speak the truth and are now waking up and speaking the truth to try to save humanity you know the most conspiracy theorists.

lol, so you fashion yourself a saviour of humanity because you think vaccines are bad and everything medical is based on lies. Bit.. extreme.. perhaps? When you can get the vaccine for rabies or any other fatal disease you’ll be glad. Or maybe when you break a leg you’ll be happy that the “medical system” can help you..

Believing in conspiracies don’t make you some angel incarnate..

Old 19-06-2019, 03:09 PM
ImthatIm

I like post #23 by iamthat.

Responsibility to change your own perspective.

A sunrise can be viewed in individual ways. It still is what it is.
Some may hide from the sun because they have had skin cancer.
Some may relish in past sunrise experiences.
Some may welcome the new day the Creator has made and walk in newness
and endless creative possibilities.
Old 20-06-2019, 04:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
If there was a person who could live millions of years, due to advanced technology, and that person was hidden from humanity, where he's hooked up to a machine that gives him nightmares for his entire existence, then I bet he'd be left to suffer all alone. He'd just suffer from nightmares over and over again for millions of years, and no angel would come down to rescue him. Neither would god do anything about it. That just shows how cruel and unloving it is for god, and these heavenly, angelic beings, to allow suffering.

If people think it's cruel enough for god to allow suffering upon humans, who have very limited lifespans on Earth, then imagine how cruel it would be to allow someone to suffer, non stop, for millions of years. If there was somehow a way a person could live and suffer, all alone, for millions of years on Earth, then I bet he'd be allowed to suffer all that time. I can't say for certain if god, and these heavenly beings, would allow that person to suffer for that long. But, it's quite possible.

It seems like you are very angry at your god right now. Maybe the anger is caused by false expectations that someone told you and you believed. Maybe it would be a good exercise to re-evaluate your expectations and reach out to someone (a living person) for help.
Old 20-06-2019, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Let me make myself more clear. If there was a way a person could literally be trapped in a state of agonizing, physical torture, and/or mental torture, that would last for millions of years, then he'd be allowed to suffer all that time, and god, or these heavenly beings, would do nothing about it. You say human beings have the free will to get themselves out of scenarios where they suffer. But, that isn't always the case. The example I have given would be a situation where a person literally remains trapped in a state of suffering for millions of years, with no way out. Lastly, as for nightmares, there might be a way to artifically induce them through future technology.

Your mind is creating this scenario and you can change it at anytime.

I do agree with you that humans can’t always see until they see a way out, can’t always let go until they realize they can, can’t mske change until change is recognised. But potential is always there in many ways of all this.

Someone perceiving suffering to this degree without support in any way to change their life and circumstances seems a little far fetched in my view of knowing that we as nature are an ever changing array of interconnected weaved, experiences and never truly alone in our suffering. Where suffering exists to this degree there exists one with it the many streams of ‘not suffering’..

In our suffering we ‘can’ miss the vital links of ‘life giving’ assistance because our hearts become hardened and lost in our quest to survive and at times unwilling to let love and support in..

Are you one of those people?